SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:30 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Alanna wrote:Are jade and tanner the only couple still together?

RS said that Nick/Sami are still together And he's not totally sure about Justin/Cassandra.

These people haven't come on yet? Who are they?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:40 am

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 CMAZYEoW8AAojjX
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:41 am

Rolly wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

RS said that Nick/Sami are still together And he's not totally sure about Justin/Cassandra.

Nick's the super built personal trainer who won Bachelor Pad and "stole" the money from Rachel the last season. Justin's the "Matt damon" look-alike, according to him, from Kaitlyn's season. Cassandra is from jp's season, which i didn't watch, but I think she's a single mom like Justin? And Samantha stiffen was the one we talked about earlier. Kind of a shame that 2/3 couples who made it are people no one remembers, haha.

Kind of surprised that Carly/Kirk didn't make it, TBH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:43 am

nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

JJ Lane
‏@jjhlane
@TenleyMolzahn sums it up I think about Miss Tens.

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 CMAfSPjUkAAs02g

Dude has it bad :fanningfan

I find that adorable somehow.

Ga can u take this to his thread ?

I tweeted my support for them as a couple and they both favorited my tweet...I'm really liking them together after the show. He's totally gaga over Tenley. I like the opposites attract in this case. :yes:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:45 am

Rolly wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 Samantha-and-Nick
Cassandra and Justin
AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 070115-bachelor-in-paradise-cassandra-ferguson-justin-reich
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:55 am

AfterParadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 73 CMAZf1vWwAElNOv
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Confidence! #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:04 am

chasingpavements wrote:Nick's the super built personal trainer who won Bachelor Pad and "stole" the money from Rachel the last season. Justin's the "Matt damon" look-alike, according to him, from Kaitlyn's season. Cassandra is from jp's season, which i didn't watch, but I think she's a single mom like Justin? And Samantha stiffen was the one we talked about earlier. Kind of a shame that 2/3 couples who made it are people no one remembers, haha.
Yes, Cassandra is a single mom. But I though she was back with father of her kid a while ago, probably it didn't work out again.
And one of the guys mentioned he was waiting for Samantha.
I'm guessing myself what could happen to Carly/Kirk... question
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:04 am

chasingpavements wrote:

I'm not. Carly seemed very "on" and forced in her interactions with him in E1. And i thought it very telling that you saw her more with Dan than u did with Kirk tonite. She was probably friend-zoned yet again and didnt know it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:31 am

seton wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

I'm not. Carly seemed very "on" and forced in her interactions with him in E1. And i thought it very telling that you saw her more with Dan than u did with Kirk tonite. She was probably friend-zoned yet again and didnt know it.

I guess, but we also didn't see much of Jade/Tanner. Also, Kirk said that he was hoping to meet Clare or Tenley in that People video, so I don't know why he didn't just go for it with one or both of them if he wasn't that into Carly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:48 am

I would love to know what happened to Carly & Kirk too, they looked cute together from last week's episodes.

I didnt watch Ali's season, what kind of person is Kirk like? He seems like a decent nice guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:10 am

peggy0221 wrote:I would love to know what happened to Carly & Kirk too, they looked cute together from last week's episodes.

I didnt watch Ali's season, what kind of person is Kirk like? He seems like a decent nice guy.

I liked Kirk. He and Ali didn't have a spark but that just takes the right match. He had a sad story about a mystery illness that almost killed him, I think it turned out to be mold in a rented house during his college days. The show didn't focus on him that much, but he seemed like a chill nice guy. They had a fun one on one date in Iceland, I appreciated the way he tried on all the silly sweaters with Ali and showed his fun side. I think he was F4 (made it to hometowns) but there was too much time spent on Frank and his girlfriend, Justin and his shenanigans (he played the shady heel), and Chris Lambton and his mom. No time for Kirk. He probably didn't give enough juicy ITMs. I think he tried to play the fame game after the season was over (which I don't fault any of them for doing, strike while the iron is hot) but he didn't have the fan base to show sufficient interest (iron was not hot) and he quickly faded away.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:26 am

Judging from the cast's tweets/IG posts, Joe was truly disliked and it wasn't just editing. It's funny how much everyone loves and defends JJ, the "villain", and how everyone even seems to be good friends with Ashley, but the guy who was originally the southern gentleness is now the bad guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22