SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 0:02

JOE BAILEY ‏@joebaileysego
I was so nervous. Walking into that group of beautiful women was very intimidating. Sorry for the awkwardness guys

JOE BAILEY ‏@joebaileysego  Kentucky, USA  
Ok people lets try not to believe EVERYTHING we see and hear on tv #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 0:10

Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
"I love kids," says Joe, almost mimicking human emotions perfectly. #BachelorInParadise

giggling giggling giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 0:12

Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Reaction shot of the night, part 1. #BachelorInParadise
Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 CMAf8uPUYAAOdAf
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 4:37

Interesting that Tenley seems to be liking/favoring more stuff with JJ and also about Dan and Mikey being good guys I'm guessing things with Tenley/Joshua ended badly.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 5:13

kimberlyg wrote:Interesting that Tenley seems to be liking/favoring more stuff with JJ and also about Dan and Mikey being good guys  I'm guessing things with Tenley/Joshua ended badly.
They didn't end badly. They're still friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 6:12

Rolly wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Alanna wrote:Are jade and tanner the only couple still together?

RS said that Nick/Sami are still together And he's not totally sure about Justin/Cassandra.

These people haven't come on yet? Who are they?
giggling

So the late comers did better than Kirk / Carly and Dan / Ashley ?

What happened. I thought I saw Dan kissing someone that was not Ashley( ???) on the previews but since there is no SC analysis this season I find hard to judge. Anyone saw this ?

This season just keeps getting better and better.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 6:15

seton wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Kind of surprised that Carly/Kirk didn't make it, TBH.

I'm not. Carly seemed very "on" and forced in her interactions with him in E1. And i thought it very telling that you saw her more with Dan than u did with Kirk tonite. She was probably friend-zoned yet again and didnt know it.

Where can I see this ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 7:22

This is the link I used to create the rest of the threads, Mike G is not listed.

ABC Cast List

If there are others, let me know and I'll create threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 7:55

Have been on vacation so haven't watched any yet but Carly and Dan seem to be friendly now or at least she's posted some pics of her with Dan that she labels "friends". She had an appearance in Vegas where he lives so they hung out. They look cute together but may not be enough for a long distance relationship.

Not looking forward to seeing Nick P on the show. Couldn't stand him on BP. Really all I want to see is Jared. I wish he were with someone other than Ashley I or Clare.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 8:06

I gave up watching and will live vicariously through the forum! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 8:17

albean99 wrote:Have been on vacation so haven't watched any yet but Carly and Dan seem to be friendly now or at least she's posted some pics of her with Dan that she labels "friends". She had an appearance in Vegas where he lives so they hung out. They look cute together but may not be enough for a long distance relationship.

Not looking forward to seeing Nick P on the show. Couldn't stand him on BP. Really all I want to see is Jared. I wish he were with someone other than Ashley I or Clare.

Seems like they are all "Friends". Not sure what to make of it at all. Hugesmile

I didnt watch that season 3 of BP when Nick won since none of the contestants interested me but Nick was of no interest to me on his season.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon 10 Aug 2015 - 8:24

Carly and Kirk seem to have a thing going. Surprisingly I like them together. I don't think there is anything between Carly and Dan other than Dan being friends with her brother.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
sparkler
whit90
nd4reality
Lievta
Nibbles22