SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:14 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 CMkZ6UmXAAQOcfE
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
Take a mind break and join us for #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:17 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 CMkcykoVAAA2gCS
Bad-chelor. #BachelorInParadise

:yes: :yes: :yes:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:20 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 CMkgvIhVAAAa90X
Picture this. #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:22 pm

kimberlyg wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't feel sorry for Juelia either, not one bit. Her daughter is only two, doesn't have a father and she's already left her twice to go on a stupid TV show. Just wrong.

There definitely seems to be a double standard when it comes to that. I remember how MM was attacked to the point of tears at her WTA b/c all the girls were like "you're such a bad mother for leaving your daughter behind", but people like Emily Maynard, Jason, and now Julia are treated like saints for doing the same thing.

Wasn't MM essentially an actress "cast" to play the villain, though?

FWIW, I think what Joe did to Juelia was different than what Tenley did with JJ or what Dan did with Ashley S.  I don't think Tenley ever lead JJ on or made him think that she was there for him or had some great connection.  I think he knew that she was just having fun and trying to be open and enjoy herself.  As for Ashley S./Dan, Dan was straightforward with Ashley when he realized he was having issues.  Not that we ever saw what went wrong, but clearly something did, and then he told her.  As for Juelia and Jonathan, we never saw how they coupled up or anything in episode one, so we have no clue what was said between them.

Jonathan did say something like how he was surprised when Julia said "you're a great guy but I don't see a romantic connection here" and how he was upset because he had focused all his time and energy on Julia and hadn't gotten to know any of the other girls well. You could tell Jonathan was upset when Julia said in front of everyone "Joe, you don't have to worry about anything! You know you're getting my rose".

I think that Julia had such strong feelings for the guy she wasn't seeing things clearly. Like when she came back and told everyone "Joe already knew about Ireland!" And everyone was like "oh so he researched you before coming on!" And, in actuality he was like "you have a daughter or a son?" He even said "I've always said you and I had a good relationship, but Sami and I have the better relationship" I do think he's not being as straightforward and super respectful about it, but I also think Julia is a stage 5 clinger who fell way too quickly after one date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:24 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 CMkiaa8WIAA9d1U
How interesting was this photo shoot, @KatePeople? #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:25 pm

[img]Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 CMkk1-6VEAEbsfx[/img]
Dad Bod Alert. #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 CMkdutoU8AAk2Wv
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Samantha doesn't want a bad-boy... meanwhile... #BachelorInParadise @BachParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 CMkeTVLUkAAxR7F
"Eeny, meeny, miny, Joe." - @jjhlane is a walking book of awesome quotes. #BachelorInParadise @BachParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:34 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 CMkj9dbWoAAXKfE
Will the Love Man have to return to take down Darth Vill? #BachelorInParadise @BachParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:43 pm

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 CMkrAlBVAAA4L5b
Wow, @KirkDeWindtPT brings the fireworks, literally, with his kisses. @carlywaddell @BachParadise #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:45 pm

Another silly episode best discussed in only a couple paragraphs

Sponsored by Samsung: How many iphones were in this episode?
I counted four, but not sure if they were all the same product placements.

1.) Clare called a house in Sacramento to brag about the resort... and no boyfriends.
2.) Her pet raccoon sent her picture into cyberspace.
3.) Carly interrupted Bruthah Zak on his honeymoon night so that Kirk would suddenly be "in the mood".
4.) Juelia called her daughter, sobbing, so we can all hate Evil Joe even more.

On this show, men who spend THAT much time in the gym lifting weights seem to be avoiding women...

Kirk looks like the Incredible Hulk... and he was really dragging his feet deciding whether or not to get "intimate" with Carly. Fortunately he didn't wear his jeans to bed like Robert did with Sarah last year.
Equally bulky Dan is getting exhausted by Ashley S. and now focuses ALL of his attention on Joe, who is perfectly fine dating Samantha.
Jared is not a gym rat, being slender built (but still muscular). However, did we even see him with his Ashley at all this episode?
Tanner did get some pool-time with Jade, but... it wasn't as quite as "hot" as Joe and Samantha's.
JJ just sleeps alone until sohmbaro Megan wakes him up in his bottom bunk.

Two Great Sex Scenes (to make us forget Kait's season)

1.) Carly and Kirk wasted a full 20 minutes discussing "will we or won't we?". Then another 20 minutes walking to the hotel suite. Then 20 minutes discussing nothing important the next morning.
2.) Joe and Samantha don't talk. She just straddles him in a pool as his eyes roll upward as he moans. Fortunately there was enough glare on the water surface that we couldn't see if their swim bottoms were off or not.

One magazine issue we don't need to run to the store to get...

People

Critters to avoid

Megan fears crabs. (With all of the sex on this show, it is good to be careful I guess.)
Ashley I. fears bats

Patriotism at its best

Megan got lost in "old" Mexico but remembered to buy a sohmbareoh
Joe sports the stars and stripes to cover his manhood, when not "in action" with Samantha

At this point, the only contestant I even care about is...

Megan

Last edited by JBF on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:50 pm

The only hero this episode is Jorge the Bartender. Only he can pour enough alcohol to disinfect that STD-infested pool after Joe and Sam are done with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
doeslovedogs
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Kashathediva
Rolly
umngirl
timfan
Maddy
chloep
Amethyst
rhondam
Luvstruck