SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:38 am

Has it been ruled out that there won't be two Bachelors at the M&G like they did with Katlyn and Britt?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

arrowhead -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ I would love that. It would tie into Ben's M&G out of the limo when he told Britt about his passion for charity work. Basically full-circle for him to have that focus and if he has the girls go on dates where giving back is a part of them that would be awesome! It would also give Ben an idea as to who is a giving person, something which I think he will be looking for as giving back is part of who he is.

Can't wait to start sleuthing on the girls. Hope there's at least one good one. That's all it takes.  :Nod:

The twist giggling Britt returns
They really did have a good convo.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:03 am

^ CH mentioned that shooting night 1 was a nightmare (it was actually over two nights) and seemed pretty reluctant to do it again. Plus, I really don't think Nick or Ben would sign on if they were planning on a two-lead premiere again. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:59 pm

northernviewer wrote:Has it been ruled out that there won't be two Bachelors at the M&G like they did with Katlyn and Britt?

It's been speculated way back when the possibility of two Ben's. Nick recently tweeted he's on his way to L.A, so who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Has it been ruled out that there won't be two Bachelors at the M&G like they did with Katlyn and Britt?

It's been speculated way back when the possibility of two Ben's. Nick recently tweeted he's on his way to L.A, so who knows.

Interestingly RS tweeted that there would be some misdirection this weekend but claims Ben is still Bachelor. Could Nick be part of this misdirection campaign?

Also interestingly Shawn and Kaitlyn flew out somewhere too yesterday night. Still are not sure where they went but I speculated LA but could be wrong of course. Could they be part of the After Paradise show or there just to show support for Ben?

Will be awkward if K, S and Nick are part of the show tomorrow to the say the least.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:30 pm

isittrue wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Interestingly RS tweeted that there would be some misdirection this weekend but claims Ben is still Bachelor.  Could Nick be part of this misdirection campaign?  

Also interestingly Shawn and Kaitlyn flew out somewhere too yesterday night.  Still are not sure where they went but I speculated LA but could be wrong of course.  Could they be part of the After Paradise show or there just to show support for Ben?  

Will be awkward if K, S and Nick are part of the show tomorrow to the say the least.

I just don't know why Nick would be in on the "misdirection." Especially if we are to believe RS when he said that TPTB lied to Nick, and was just using him. IDK, why Nick is in LA, but it may not be Bachelor related, or it may be. I have to admit it's a hell of a coincidence.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:53 pm

I don't think it is misdirection, if it is misdirection then Ben is misdirecting as well.
Ben's tweet yesterday to JJ was about playing golf on Monday when he is supposed to be in LA.

Nick and Ben have commented to each other on IG and Nick liking the tweet of Ben's about what to do this week in Denver.
I think Ben and Nick are having fun with each other.
Ben is playing the game too then and stirring the pot. (Lil Nick jnr laugh out loud)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think it is misdirection, if it is misdirection then Ben is misdirecting as well.
Ben's tweet yesterday to JJ was about playing golf on Monday when he is supposed to be in LA.

Nick and Ben have commented to each other on IG and Nick liking the tweet of Ben's about what to do this week in Denver.
Ben is playing the game too then and stirring the pot. (Lil Nick jnr laugh out loud)

I actually think it was JJ asking Ben if he was interested in playing golf, not Ben saying it. Other than Nick saying he's flying to LAX, has there been airport sightings of either of them?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:08 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think it is misdirection, if it is misdirection then Ben is misdirecting as well.

I actually think it was JJ asking Ben if he was interested in playing golf, not Ben saying it.   Other than Nick saying he's flying to LAX, has there been airport sightings of either of them?

Yes someone saw Nick .....comment to Nick on twitter.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:09 pm

^ Ben tweeted what to do this week
Benjamin Higgins ‏@benhiggi  15h15 hours ago Denver, CO
What to do this week? Maybe hit up the links? You in @tysonajohnston @jjhlane?
JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 15h15 hours ago
@benhiggi @tysonajohnston got a tee time for us on Monday. See you soon.
And the comments to Ben's tweet are that Ben is supposed to be in LA. laugh out loud

It's just funny b/c it's like Ben is playing his role and Nick is playing the other role and both are just having fun, imo. It doesn't change anything, it just is funny to me how these two guys are just having fun and being cool to each other. Ben has liked Nick's IG posts since filming ended and vice versa. Nick's "sweet heart" reply to Ben's comment about Nick wearing chucks the best. I don't see a competition here, I just see two guys who both know what is going on and are having fun.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:11 pm

rosesrREd wrote:

I actually think it was JJ asking Ben if he was interested in playing golf, not Ben saying it.   Other than Nick saying he's flying to LAX, has there been airport sightings of either of them?

Ashley Naliwajko  @ashleyn015
49m
When @viallnicholas28 from The Bachelorette is on your flight and you don't say anything...#Regrets

Nick Viall
@viallnicholas28
@ashleyn015 next time
1:20pm - 23 Aug 15
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Ben tweeted what to do this week
Benjamin Higgins ‏@benhiggi  15h15 hours ago Denver, CO
What to do this week? Maybe hit up the links? You in @tysonajohnston @jjhlane?
And then JJ tweeted back that he has tee time booked for Monday. laugh out loud

It's just funny b/c it's like Ben is playing his role and Nick is playing the other role and both are just having fun, imo. It doesn't change anything, it just is funny to me how these two guys are just having fun and being cool to each other. Ben has liked Nick's IG posts since filming ended and vice versa. Nick's "sweet heart" reply to Ben's comment about Nick wearing chucks the best. I don't see a competition here, I just see two guys who both know what is going on and are having fun.

What do you think Nick is doing in LA? Modelling? The other times he was in LA was always show related. Of course that was before he became a model.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx