SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3DaysInKC -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:58 pm

So HAWT!! So well well-spoken! And phone sex with Amy!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

3DaysInKC -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:58 pm

He reminds me of Peter Brady .... I'm so not watching his season. Enjoy folks. I'm so over this show.... It just doesn't interest me anymore.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:00 pm

northernviewer wrote:He reminds me of Peter Brady .... I'm so not watching his season.  Enjoy folks.   I'm so over this show.... It just doesn't interest me anymore.

I thought you love Ben what happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Ben doesn't seem to like the attention. But, he's cute. The Nick thing was dumb.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:01 pm

BenH! :cutiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:02 pm

I am so gonna watch this season!!!! First time since Brad 2.0. Love the Benji!!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:02 pm

I agree, .the Nick thing was stupid. I like Ben too so we will see how this season goes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:02 pm

proven formula , round and round we go tptb. well done.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:03 pm

reason wrote:
northernviewer wrote:He reminds me of Peter Brady .... I'm so not watching his season.  Enjoy folks.   I'm so over this show.... It just doesn't interest me anymore.

Oh I Ike him... I just have no interest in watching a 25 yr old guy date some chicks. This show has evolved into something I just don't enjoy anymore. I'm not a fan of Nicks either... I might have watched him as he'd have made it at least interesting.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:04 pm

giggling I think tptb come here,hi hi producers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:04 pm

Loved the Nick teaser!  That was just fun.  What a lot of fun they had in planning the teasers. Hope Ben finds a great girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:07 pm

northernviewer wrote:
reason wrote:

Oh I Ike him... I just have no interest in watching a 25 yr old guy date some chicks.   This show has evolved into something I just don't enjoy anymore.  I'm not a fan of Nicks either... I might have watched him as he'd have made it at least interesting.  

WOAH, he's 26...and a half.

Honestly, I think that Ben is going to take this process a lot more seriously than the older Bachelors we've had, who have treated this like a literal Bachelor party aka "how many girls can I sleep with" contests. Sean was one of the younger ones and he was great. As was Andrew Firestone according to many, who was 27 at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx