SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lifestyle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:39 pm

About the job, so what if he left. What's the big deal either way? If he's still with SF good for him for juggling two jobs. If he left salesforce, good for him for changing his career path and working hard at it.

The modelling pics are an example of talent he probably discovered that he wants to pursue. I think I can speak for many, wish I was young enough to make those types of changes! laugh out loud Better now that he's young, and living by his own example of going after what you want.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

lifestyle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by RainbowConnection Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:About the job, so what if he left. What's the big deal either way? If he's still with SF good for him for juggling two jobs. If he left salesforce, good for him for changing his career path and working hard at it.

The modelling pics are an example of talent he probably discovered that he wants to pursue. I think I can speak for many, wish I was young enough to make those types of changes! laugh out loud Better now that he's young, and living by his own example of going after what you want.

Well said - ITA :claphands
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:About the job, so what if he left. What's the big deal either way? If he's still with SF good for him for juggling two jobs. If he left salesforce, good for him for changing his career path and working hard at it.

Plus if he left SF, I'm sure he's already gained valuable skills there and if he decides to go back into sales or whatever, it'll help him. Who knows, he might end up at another better company in a few months or years.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:21 pm

Stacia620 wrote:This picture is swoon worthy!!!
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/635132741210664960/osr8cZhz.jpg
sdmom wrote:
Where did you get this?
The pic is Nick's Twitter profile pic. He updated it. I am sure there are many more we haven't gotten to see yet!
Can't wait!  :Woah-hoo:

lifestyle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 25 Osr8cZhz
Source: https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:26 pm

I think he is still with Saleforce it is still on his Twitter . I think GA is correct that at this time he is juggling two jobs. SF really seems to support him and I think Nick is smart enough to know at his age that the modeling gig will not last forever but is enjoying it as long as it last. I think he really makes great money with SF and has the freedom to work where ever he is at. I think Nick is a dedicated worker and is working hard at both jobs at this time.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:33 pm

I wonder if SF has time off policies similar to Virgin, Google, FB, and other companies where you get to choose your time off (sometimes for all positions or for specific departments).

I'd think it today's digital world, one could work anywhere online, rather than at a desk, with that type of job?

Has Nick ever posted a pic of him working inside an office? The one he did post was from his laptop.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:47 pm

Salesforce is consistently ranked in the Top 10 of Forbes magazine's Best Places to Work. So that should tell you something. But more than that, Nick is in sales. My mom has worked in sales for pretty much most of her professional life and one thing I know about it is that at the end of the day it's all about the bottom line - your numbers/quota. 

If you're meeting that, getting new clients, consistently hitting your numbers and higher, you're golden. Who is to say that Nick isn't using all these modeling trips/opportunities as way to get new clients and reach his target? He is a salesman after all - it's what they do. And that way he's killing two birds with one stone.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:35 am

whit90 wrote:I think he is still with Saleforce it is still on his Twitter . I think GA is correct that at this time he is juggling two jobs. SF really seems to support him and I think Nick is smart enough to know at his age that the modeling gig will not last forever but is enjoying it as long as it last. I think he really makes great money with SF and has the freedom to work where ever he is at. I think Nick is a dedicated worker and is working hard at both jobs at this time.

I agree IMO he is doing both. i definitely think the modeling is an extra side gig with Salesforce his main career priority.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:33 am

:yes:  :claphands Love this! I think Nick knows his self-worth and whether this is about his modeling or about TB gig or both, I doubt he would just settle for anything. And he shouldn't.

nickviall  9 hours ago
Know your self worth #everyone #beauty #beholder  @jsklek
lifestyle - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 25 11875443_1674468676131736_1022522742_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:51 am

I was checking to see if there were any new pics of Nick in any Chi Bach Nation peeps' IG.  There aren't however it did bring to mind when someone travels for a visit they not only connect with people from the show but also with friends of that person.  Case in point: Michael G hung out one night with Nick, Jaclyn, and their absolutely gorgeous friend Katie S.  Next night Amber joins all above (but not Nick) plus what looks like a lot of other people.  It really does deepen the dating pool.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:26 pm

Nick posted this on his twitter:

"It's way too early for Cheetos... ✈️✈️✈️ ORD ---> LAX"

Would he really go this far just to "play along" and actually go to LA, or he is just saying he is going to LA? no idea
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:31 pm

Suspect

I don't think he would tweet that just to play along.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam