SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by Stacia620 Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:13 pm

That pic of Nick and the dog is so cute.  I obviously think Nick is gorgeous, but what stands out to me in that photo is his perfectly shaped lips and beautiful hands. Smiley
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:31 am

Seabear wrote:I am curious if MF, TPTB, Millsy and ABC all ended up with the same choice or if the troops were divided between the two? no idea
I am glad for Nick to move forward, even though selfishly, I would have loved to watch him on his "journey to find love" as the Bachelor.  I am afraid TPTB would have edited his season for heartbreak.  I will continue to come here for tidbits on his life outside the Bachelor Franchise.Hugesmile

The bolded is a main reason I've been so strongly on him not being the Bachelor. Can't wait to see what is next. Love that he has his website going!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:45 am

Does anyone know who the female model in the pic with Nick is?  Just curious.  They look like they have fall/winter clothes on.  It would be nice to see him in print ads.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:50 am

Nick was at a fundraising event tonight in LA -Linda's Voice (domestic violence) - and interviewed.
http://perezhilton.com/2015-08-26-nick-viall-the-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-andi-dorfmann-interview-runner-up?ph_header=perezhilton#.Vd1E88ROKK0

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:19 am

notarose wrote:Nick was at a fundraising event tonight in LA  -Linda's Voice (domestic violence) - and interviewed.
http://perezhilton.com/2015-08-26-nick-viall-the-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-andi-dorfmann-interview-runner-up?ph_header=perezhilton#.Vd1E88ROKK0

Thanks NR. You always do some great sleuthing. :Nod:

Happy to hear Nick is contributing to a great cause.

lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:27 am

i absolutely adore Nick's post on Ben.
Simple and to the point, intelligent, aware of what's important, and focuses on growth mentality.

He was so right on about self-awareness.
What other people think of you is none of your business anyways as the saying goes.

Bravo!!!

OK, like can we clone Nick?

lovelove7
lovelove7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:33 am

whit90 wrote:I have never been so invested in a contestant before Nick walked out of that limo on Andi's season. He truly is a unique, intelligent , witty, and very easy on the eyes. I have really enjoyed this thread and think it is the best on this forum. The Nick Chicks on here are incredible people that understand what a true genuine man Nick is. I highly doubt that I will watch next season but hope that this thread keeps going. I am so excited about Nick's new adventures and will check daily to see what's going on in Nick's world.

You all are truly the best fans that a guy like Nick could ask for. :thismuch:

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 37 1377737533 wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 37 1377737533

ITA.

Such a wonderful group of fans.

I come on here for my daily love fest. cheerleader

lovelove7
lovelove7

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:07 am

notarose wrote:Nick was at a fundraising event tonight in LA  -Linda's Voice (domestic violence) - and interviewed.

This is so nice! I am pretty sure it is a cause Elan has been a part of. I have contributed to it on his birthday each year, as he asks for his followers to donate as a birthday gift for him. May be the same cause Nick is attending? I am not 100% sure though...

On another note, I LOVE being a part of this special thread of spectacular women, the "Nick Chicks" :cutesmile!: This is by far the nicest, most positive and interesting thread on here!! I have been a super fan of Nick since I heard about him and saw him step-out of the limo on Andi's season...I feel so happy for him now. He is accomplishing a lot of his dreams, and doing so without changing who he is, and without compromising what he stands for. I will always be a fan and follower of his endeavors, whether personal or professional...as much as he allows us to see, of course! haha!

Nick was made to be a model for sure! In my opinion, and going by a lot of famous male models careers, etc, Nick is def not old at all...in the male-model business, there are so many guys that are sought-after who are of the mature age bracket, even mid-forties...Nick's future as a male model, even if it just on a part-time basis, could be a long one...He is a natural, the camera loves him, and the photographers adore him, from what I am reading. He is a total babe in my eyes, hot body, great personality, brilliant brain, and the list goes on...love his hands also! (someone mentioned above) It appears, to me, that he has piano-playing fingers...I wonder if he plays? The only thing (very little thing) I could suggest to him...put on some cream or lip balm on those gorgeous lips of his, they appear to dry easy, haha! This is my observation of course. giggling

Looking forward to continue being part of this thread, and sharing our comments and thoughts about our forever MCM bestbud!

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 37 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:52 am

Another interview from last night
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/08/26/bachelor-loser-nick-viall-is-excited-for-ben-higgins-to-find-love/

TrishaB, it would make sense that Élan was involved as the event was by invitation only so there had to be an "in". Also, tickets would have had to be purchased in advance.
Yes, male models do appear to have a longer shelf life than female. Aha, sexist!!! True, though. And, as you said, photographers are speaking well of him so that will interest other photogs. This venture really opens up a new world of experiences for him.  He follows many models on IG and it appears most typically have another profession in addition to modelling.  Like any of the creatives, it's a sideline type of job for many.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:20 pm

Stacia620 wrote:That pic of Nick and the dog is so cute.  I obviously think Nick is gorgeous, but what stands out to me in that photo is his perfectly shaped lips and beautiful hands. Smiley
Hands. I am a weirdo and notice hands. Such an odd thing but if a man has eww hands then I don't find him physically appealing as much, even if he is really good looking. Nick has artist hands.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:15 pm

<<<<< trying out my new avi
thanks for someone upthread, I looked at his model profile, some new pictures!
here's the link for those who may miss it:
http://wilhelmina.com/miami/models/mainboard/men/887423/nick-viall

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:28 pm

nickviallSo glad I could be a part of last nights event supporting the fight against domestic violence. Big thank you to @lindasvoiceorg for all they have done for this important cause. Help join the fight!! #lindasvoice.
wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 37 11374115_730894100349317_2034107819_n
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1060245339542589421_28313266

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam