SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:30 pm

Seabear wrote:I am curious if MF, TPTB, Millsy and ABC all ended up with the same choice or if the troops were divided between the two? no idea
I am glad for Nick to move forward, even though selfishly, I would have loved to watch him on his "journey to find love" as the Bachelor.  I am afraid TPTB would have edited his season for heartbreak.  I will continue to come here for tidbits on his life outside the Bachelor Franchise.Hugesmile

I would have loved to have been in the room when they had TB discussions. We will probably never know what really happened. I think it might have been a difficult decision but maybe Nick was never really considered or maybe he was offered the job and turned it down. Not that it matters but I wonder what happened. One of the NickChicks should take Nick out for a drink to see if he'll talk. :bestbud

Last edited by Rolly on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

wynwood - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by SueSt Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:43 pm

Thanks for bringing it over, NR.  hi
Worth changing my profile for!   :gotcha:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:46 pm

I have truly enjoyed watching the Bachelorette the past two seasons, mainly because of Nick.  In fact, prior to binge watching last season on DVR, I was almost planning to give up my 10 year relationship with the franchise.  I even had it in my mind to be completely Team Josh after watching the plane-gate video and finding out who was the winner as I would have liked to cheer for the final pick.   But then Nick stepped out of the limo and started to grow on me.  Halfway through my 14 hour marathon, I realized I have a really bad habit of rooting for the "underdog" and against all odds I was hoping for plane-gate to be a fake.  I am a very logical person, so I knew Nick wasn't the final guy.  But, I am also a hopeless romantic, so I really wished my logical mind was wrong.  

And of course this season was no different.  Logic said, "Nick went home alone".  Hopeless romantic said, "There's a one in a million chance!"  And if there is a chance, I will always be cautiously optimistic for a happy ending.  

All the sluething and inside information made it pretty clear that Nick and Kaitlyn did not end up together and Ben was going to be the next Bachelor, so at first it appeared that Nick lost out on his happy ending.  I thought that this outcome would make me disappointed.  But that is just not the case.  

While I wish I could see the happy ending to Nick's story in ten nicely compacted two hour episodes each week, it is very fulfilling to know that he has already gotten his happy ending.  And it isn't dependent upon another person.  His heart is content and his soul is full without needing another person.  Don't get me wrong, I still think that he wants and deserves to find his girl.  I just think that he has fully accepted the person that he wants to be.  In doing this, he has prepared to meet "the one".  And as cliche as it sounds, "It will happen when you least expect it."  He has done the work on himself and is ready to focus on another person.  This strong foundation will allow him to build a lasting relationship when he does meet her.

It is selfish and totally crazy, but I do hope that Nick keeps his fans in the loop when he finds his wife.  I would love to find out who he reads his adventure story of life to his kids with... Until then, I wish him all the best in his new challenges and adventures.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:06 pm

@nickviall
Hanging with BAE ... ️She wants you to check out my blog. Link in Bio. @poppy_bolona http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1059671618968817175_28313266

photo DE7BD2BD-061F-479C-B942-D18BE9E379BE_zpskhpgo6cc.jpg

Poppy's bio: giggling
poppy_bologna
Poppy Bolona
Hi I am Poppy a toy morkie. People would describe me as adorable, mischievous, & irresistible ! My mommy is Melissa Bolona & auntie is Michele Bolona
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/user/1551436150/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:14 pm

That's too cute!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:38 pm

Nick's blog on why Ben will make a great bachelor
http://liveloudlovehard.com/life-love-random-thoughts/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:14 pm

What a great blog! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:19 pm

notarose wrote:Nick's blog on why Ben will make a great bachelor
http://liveloudlovehard.com/life-love-random-thoughts/

Thanks for that. Very thoughtful and of course, ends with a laugh.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:27 pm

I have never been so invested in a contestant before Nick walked out of that limo on Andi's season. He truly is a unique, intelligent , witty, and very easy on the eyes. I have really enjoyed this thread and think it is the best on this forum. The Nick Chicks on here are incredible people that understand what a true genuine man Nick is. I highly doubt that I will watch next season but hope that this thread keeps going. I am so excited about Nick's new adventures and will check daily to see what's going on in Nick's world.

You all are truly the best fans that a guy like Nick could ask for. :thismuch:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:32 pm

whit90 nice post! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick wins over another one!
This list is getting longer by the day!!

@jennyandteets2 Ladies, I get it now... #AfterParadise   56m

Ladies, I get it now... #AfterParadise by @jennyandteets2

I like Cassie Lambert's comment on the post, too:

cassielambert about 5 hours ago
Right? Same thing happened to me after meeting him in person
- See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1059441731086537973_197967260

He hides it well, but I feel certain that it must hurt to know the impression that most STRANGERS have about him.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:06 pm

Nice posts you all.  Sorry I had to steal that cute and adorable photo for my new avatar.  I read his blog and oh what a sweetheart.  I really hope he will meet his one soon, that lady will be one lucky woman.

I have found my next show laugh out loud chrisley knows best unto something not bachelor.

Last edited by reason on Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam