SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by Brill Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick faved this tonight

Lisa M ‏@Superfunesq  29m29 minutes ago
@viallnicholas28  on #DWTS?? I think I would have to pick up the phone and vote for the first time ever. #TeamNick
http://ca.eonline.com/news/690210/is-kaitlyn-bristowe-joining-dancing-with-the-stars …

It sure hope this comes true, that he is on DWTS!!! Interesting that he faved this!!! I haven't watched an entire season since I can't remember when
and certainly haven't voted in a really, really long time but for Nick, You KNOW I'd be doing both!!! :yes: thumbsup clapping!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:59 am

Yeah, I am just so nervous. Don't want to jinx it so just going to see what happens. It may even be a good thing he is under the radar right now and no one in bachnation is saying anything, not millsy etc. I think that is good. Keep them out of it and just see what happens. I am just not wanting to draw too much attention and jinx anything laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:04 am

This is interesting. About a week or two ago I weirdly and randomly just had a thought about Nick being picked to join the cast this season, so this is all a little freaky. The favoriting of those tweets is particularly interesting because the cast is pretty much set at this point. They've been doing this new thing of announcing individual names here and there the last few days, but the full announcement, including full cast and which celebrity is assigned to which Pro, will be this coming Wednesday. 

In other words, it'd be pointless for Nick to be favoriting these tweets as some kind of campaign to get on the show because the cast is set. So it does make you wonder if that's him subtly confirming it. I have to say, it would crack me up immensely if the show passed over Kaitlyn for him instead - talk about a slap in the face. That has never happened. 

The only time they didn't go with a lead was when Melissa was a last minute replacement for Nancy O'Dell because she injured her knee and needed surgery like three days before the show was set to premiere. So they needed a quick female replacement and the whole Melissa/Jason/Molly saga was all over the tabloids because the finale had just aired. But the other times the show has done the Bachelor/ette crossover, they ALWAYS go with the lead. **edited**

I personally love DWTS and have watched it since the first season. I watch it way more than I've watched this show so I would be fascinated to see Nick on it. I think he might surprise some people. I don't think for a second he'd be amazing but he might have some little natural ability that a Pro could whip into something decent and if he can generate chemistry with his Pro, that should get him some votes. If he is on, I won't be voting though because I have a rule that I never vote. I just watch the show but refuse to get invested in who wins.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelove7 Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:39 am

notarose wrote:C'mon now... he's a shoe in

photo 3AE39874-456D-47D2-880E-8C3A359C1879_zps59meggwr.jpg

cantstopl rofl

Most definitely!

I don't watch DWTS or too many other shows. I would watch Nick on DWTS!

I think there's a great deal of support for Nick as I read an article on Bustle about reasons why he would be great on DWTS.
It was written a few weeks back.

Here's the article:
http://www.bustle.com/articles/105069-will-nick-viall-do-dancing-with-the-stars-the-bachelorette-contestant-could-use-some-dance-floor

I honestly wasn't even thinking about it. I think it would be fun for him for sure!

lovelove7
lovelove7

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:44 am

I will be sooooo happy if Nick gets DWTS.Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 2498057887   It will be a great way to advance his brand without being on the Bachelor and all the risk that entailed.  **edited** Obviously Nick has no problem with this.  I think all Nicks recent tweets have been indicating that something is in the works.  The gal who likes Nick (eonline article) is the casting director for DWTS.  Fingers Crossed!! Hugesmile  I feel the same about not wanting to draw too much attention outside this thread. No jinx.  I never vote on DWTS but I will this season if Nick is chosen. :yes:  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Rolly wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I could use a new pain in my azz anyway. Always looking for a silver lining.

You would watch one episode...then two...then    laughlaughlaugh   #You'reUnderTheNickSpell

I could watch Nick. That isn't the problem. It's the other 55 minutes. cantstopl

Kasha the show is 2 hours so you must mean the other 1 hr 55 minutes laugh out loud. I've watched this show for years. I think it would be fun to see Nick on this show. I said before in speculating that while Nick may need alot of work in the dancing skills giggling , I think based on his modeling pics, he will be really good with getting into whatever character the dance calls for. Picturing him dressed for a Tango, Rumba or Paso has me already :fanningfan The only thing I wonder though, and forgive me I am not trying to rain on the parade but I think usually at the beginning they meet their partners like a month before the first show so if show 1 is 9/14 then Nick if he were to be on the show would have met his partner already and should be practicing nonstop. Granted this could be done in secret but we've seen so much Nick lately obviously modeling/out with friends that it doesn't seem like he is practicing. Plus Nick Carter is apparently part of the cast, is there room for two Nicks?? That being said, it would be great if somehow he ended up on the show.It doesn't hurt to have Julie B in his corner as well as apparently that casting director. The faves regarding it and some of the funny, random dancing tweets cannot be discounted as well as the articles. I guess we'll find out pretty soon. Whatever Nick's future holds, I cannot wait to see how it unfolds.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:46 am

Oh my! Nick on DWTS would be just glorious!! Let's keep our hopes up for it! My only concern is this :  BRUNO!! He will so salivate and drool for him, completely eat him alive (so to speak, laugh out loud!!) He would go nuts! I could just picture it!! Nick could def get some moves going, he needs to improve tons but that is what the pros are there for! If he is in, I have no doubt he would totally commit and take it seriously... but have so much fun at the same time Smiley  I am a Latina chick, and a pretty decent dancer I might add, laugh out loud! I know at least Carrie would point out his "pigeon toes/feet" ... Nick would have to work hard on that IMO, or not? It should be a blast to have him on... We would have major parties here on his thread!! I'd get the app and vote from Toronto...can Canadians vote?? Nick with his shirt opened, shaking what his momma gave him = dream come true!

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:42 am

TrishB wrote:Oh my! Nick on DWTS would be just glorious!! Let's keep our hopes up for it! My only concern is this :  BRUNO!! He will so salivate and drool for him, completely eat him alive (so to speak, laugh out loud!!) He would go nuts! I could just picture it!! Nick could def get some moves going, he needs to improve tons but that is what the pros are there for! If he is in, I have no doubt he would totally commit and take it seriously... but have so much fun at the same time Smiley  I am a Latina chick, and a pretty decent dancer I might add, laugh out loud! I know at least Carrie would point out his "pigeon toes/feet" ... Nick would have to work hard on that IMO, or not? It should be a blast to have him on... We would have major parties here on his thread!! I'd get the app and vote from Toronto...can Canadians vote?? Nick with his shirt opened, shaking what his momma gave him = dream come true!

I am in toronto and have voted for years on the ABC website yes you can vote just go set up your account, and lets help him if he is on.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:46 am

The only thing I wonder though, and forgive me I am not trying to rain on the parade but I think usually at the beginning they meet their partners like a month before the first show so if show 1 is 9/14 then Nick if he were to be on the show would have met his partner already and should be practicing nonstop.

Nick has been in LA for a whole week already. The announcement of the full cast doesn't happen until September 2nd (next Wednesday) and the season starts September 14th. If you assume he's met his Pro this week, that would add up to about three weeks to prepare for the first dance/premiere. Which is about right for the show's schedule. 

Plus Nick Carter is apparently part of the cast, is there room for two Nicks?? 

I'm pretty sure the show does not have a rule against celebrities with same first name. I don't think anyone will confuse Nick Viall with Nick Carter who was a member of one of the biggest boy bands in the world (no offense to this Nick).

**edited**

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:49 am

And Julie berry works with dwts laugh out loud

I think it would be epic if nick is going to be in dwts .
For sure that will be funny on KB's side laugh out loud . Yeah the casting director likes nick .

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 Eb97c9
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 9zt107Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 XgicucNick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 Oaw2uvNick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 2pqw5k8Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 30szzauNick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:07 am

**edited**

Yeah I have been watching this show for sometimes . And dwts particularly casting the Bachelor leads on their show mostly than  the bachelorette leads. Even though I am so sure that if you were more popular bachelorette lead like the case of Trista , andi and now Kaitlyn . The possibility of being cast on dwts there is a huge chance you are going to be in . **edited**

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 Eb97c9
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 9zt107Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 XgicucNick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 Oaw2uvNick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 2pqw5k8Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 30szzauNick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17 - Page 44 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:12 am

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title.

FAN FORUM RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - Thread #17

+55
bluwavz
mysthelma
happygolucky
notarose
rhondam