SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:28 pm

^^^Nope, not just you... If BIP2 was beauty pageant, i think Asley I is absolutely stunning especially with no makeup. Jade and Amber are both also very beautiful too as is Tenley. Sammi is exotic and photogenic but I don't get the allure of the mean girl beotch vibe that Sammi gives off and why men find her so appealing. I obviouly dont know Sammi and this is just an edited tv show but she is coming across as a wolf in sheep's clothing ...or as a widow spider. Ouch.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:13 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Nope, not just you... If BIP2 was beauty pageant, i think Asley I is absolutely stunning especially with no makeup. Jade and Amber are both also very beautiful too as is Tenley. Sammi is exotic and photogenic but I don't get the allure of the mean girl beotch vibe that Sammi gives off and why men find her so appealing. I obviouly dont know Sammi and this is just an edited tv show but she is coming across as a wolf in sheep's clothing ...or as a widow spider. Ouch.

As Katy Perry said, "Watch out for the Regina George in sheep's clothing...". Like I've said before, if you had asked Julia three months ago what she thought of Sammi, I'm sure she would have been full of praise. She's the nicest and sweetest girl in the world, as long as you don't get in her way. It's insane to me that people like Dan and Jade, who seem to be pretty good judges of character, continue to be friends with her and defend her. I remember thinking she was really sweet too back when she did her guest appearance on After Buzz, so I think she's just a good actress. She literally dumped someone on his birthday - how is that a good person?

And, I agree with your "beauty pageant" rankings too - I agree that Sammi has that exotic, distinct look that photographs really well but she doesn't have that effortless, natural beauty that Amber and Jade do. I also think Ashley I is gorgeous, but needs to stop with the pounds of makeup. You don't need a suitcase of makeup, Ashley! You just don't. And, the incredibly natural lash extensions (not) need to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:39 pm

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 CNNynpzWgAA2t0E
Good Morning America ‏@GMA
Was sort of hoping Justin was going to say him and Samantha talked on MySpace or AIM before the show. @BachParadise
cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:40 pm

Everything comes in three's. Maybe it's ChrisB that's next?

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:53 pm

Max64 wrote:It's weird, sometimes Samantha can look very beautiful, and sometimes she looks really scary to me.  Maybe it's just how the camera is picking it up but sometimes her eyes look very creepy,cold to me.  laugh out loud is it just me??

I feel the same way. I think it is the devil inside.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:06 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Nope, not just you... If BIP2 was beauty pageant, i think Asley I is absolutely stunning especially with no makeup. Jade and Amber are both also very beautiful too as is Tenley. Sammi is exotic and photogenic but I don't get the allure of the mean girl beotch vibe that Sammi gives off and why men find her so appealing. I obviouly dont know Sammi and this is just an edited tv show but she is coming across as a wolf in sheep's clothing ...or as a widow spider. Ouch.

As Katy Perry said, "Watch out for the Regina George in sheep's clothing...". Like I've said before, if you had asked Julia three months ago what she thought of Sammi, I'm sure she would have been full of praise. She's the nicest and sweetest girl in the world, as long as you don't get in her way. It's insane to me that people like Dan and Jade, who seem to be pretty good judges of character, continue to be friends with her and defend her. I remember thinking she was really sweet too back when she did her guest appearance on After Buzz, so I think she's just a good actress. She literally dumped someone on his birthday - how is that a good person?

And, I agree with your "beauty pageant" rankings too - I agree that Sammi has that exotic, distinct look that photographs really well but she doesn't have that effortless, natural beauty that Amber and Jade do. I also think Ashley I is gorgeous, but needs to stop with the pounds of makeup. You don't need a suitcase of makeup, Ashley! You just don't. And, the incredibly natural lash extensions (not) need to go.

I think everyone has good days and bad days. Some days, those two stunning women look positively stunning, like eye popping gorgeous. On other days you look at them and it is just meh. I don't think all the alcohol (and caffeine?) helps either. I think people go through cycles of puffiness in the face and then less puffiness. When they're puffy, they appear less intriguing than when there's little or no puffiness. I think that applies to all of them to varying degrees, almost like bed head.

Sammy is just frightening. I think if she made eye contact with me, I might feel a little uncomfortable. You can tell that she is cold, callous and calculating. I wouldnt say mean per se. She just doesnt care about the feelings of others. She's going to do what she wants, then she'll figure out how to escape the consequences of hurting your feelings later. She's always been able to talk her way out of things before. Why should this situation be any different?

She probably didnt count on Joe telegraphing to everyone, like a moron, that he was waiting for Sam. If he had kept his mouth shut from the start and simply did what everyone else does (play the game properly without being rude), then he could have had Samantha without all the drama. But because he told gossip hounds and instigators like Tanner, the traitor, and because he had to tell literally every man there that he was waiting for Sam, he was forced to directly lie to Juelia. The man is an idiot.

But at least that exposes Sam's true character. If Joe had not screwed up, when Sam broke it off with him, everyone would have just assumed she got bored and moved on. Nope. It is because she knows shes one of the hottest ones there, and she knows the men will come to her. She needs to make herself available for the men she's more attracted to, like Nick. If Nick had not shown up, she would have been comfortable with Joe for however long until something more interesting came along.

Maybe they don't make that many hot girls in Kentucky. Poor Joe thinks he isnt attractive enough for a hot babe like her. But look at her morality. She's a user. One day you'll be on top of the world in love, thinking everything is fine. The next day she will dump you for no reason. She'll make up some plausible reason to distract you from the real reason (that she wants a new man).
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Sammi is pretty, reminds me a bit of Selma with dark hair and light eyes.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:24 pm

I don't think Tanner is a traitor.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:32 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I don't think Tanner is a traitor.

Well I guess it depends on which side you look at. Joe also betrayed himself. So I guess it isnt a big deal that Tanner also betrayed him. Joe told Tanner secrets, which Tanner then went on to share with others behind Joe's back. If Tanner was such a great guy, he (and Ashley S) would have told Juelia before she gave Joe the rose.

Also, right before the end where JJ is talking to Joe, Tanner keeps going on about it with Jared. It was really Tanner egging things on as much as Juelia, if not even more than her. Tanner is not a guy you want on your side. He's a gossip queen. You don't see the women doing that to each other.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Tanner said in his ITM that he had given Joe the benefit of the doubt and thought he had started liking Julia once he went on the date with her, since she is a great girl. I don't get the sense he's a gossip queen or traitor, just that he's a bit cowardly, overly trusting, and doesn't like to create drama. He only really revealed the truth once he realized Sami was letting Joe take the fall for something she had been in involved in.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:04 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Tanner said in his ITM that he had given Joe the benefit of the doubt and thought he had started liking Julia once he went on the date with her, since she is a great girl. I don't get the sense he's a gossip queen or traitor, just that he's a bit cowardly, overly trusting, and doesn't like to create drama. He only really revealed the truth once he realized Sami was letting Joe take the fall for something she had been in involved in.

If he said that, I wouldnt believe it's true. If you go back and see when Samantha shows up and picks Joe, immediately Jared asks Joe if they already knew each other. He said because that's what he heard. Well who did he hear it from? His best bud sitting right next to him - Tanner. Tanner later admits that he knew about the text message and that Joe had told him details. So Tanner knew from the beginning. He's just trying to cover himself . Tanner was also the instigator.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:19 pm

Don't forget that Joe lied to Jared when he asked about it. I wouldn't hold Tanner to not telling even if Joe did ask him to keep a secret which I'm not so sure he did. Joe was really his own worst enemy imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Newto
Sprite
california90
dw_a_mom
Seabear