SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:40 pm

Joe(should you be reading here): For future podcasts and SM please refer to the meaning of TMI.
Not everyone needs to know about your dick grip. TYVM. This really is high school type behavior and certainly not becoming of that southern gentleman persona you try to foster.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

bip - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:49 pm

Joe keeps saying he's in a committed relationship. Is that true? Again I'm not watching this season or reading RS's recaps. I find that hard to believe with those tweets I just posted.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:05 pm

It would surprise me if he were, blu, but who knows.

I really dislike mean spirited folks and he and Samantha both showed me that in these recent episodes. I know we only see snippets of their time on the show and that is only a part of who they are, but I saw enough to see they weren't actors.

I have no problem with pre show SM etc. But Sam showed us she could plot and try to deceive. I have no respect for her behavior. And what was this for, to get air time she lacked on Chris' season? I didn't know her then and will quickly forget her now. She's more to be pitied than scorned.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:Joe keeps saying he's in a committed relationship. Is that true? Again I'm not watching this season or reading RS's recaps. I find that hard to believe with those tweets I just posted.

Yeah, he must have a very liberal girlfriend if she's okay with him spending so much time complimenting another woman's, um, sexual talents. He did just say that he asks his girlfriend's permission before replying on Twitter.

RS hasn't posted anything about Joe being in a relationship (but hasn't said he's not) and someone posted a screencap of his profile on Tinder. What's going on?? I'm weirdly excited to see him on BIP. I feel like he's going to do to Sammi with people thought Nick would do to Kaitlyn at the ATFR. I think he's going to reveal that she was really the "master manipulator" in all of this and she was just leading him on to get a rose, so she would be there when Nick P got there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:03 am

I don't see a separate "Joe" thread.

Just went and peaked at his twitter. Wow. He needs to back away. I can't imagine what it's like to be getting this much negativity. There is one tweet where he says he is going to be throwing all kinds of shade on Monday's After Paradise. CH responded to please, please, please keep the show watchable. @joebaileyseg

Are Joe and Sam still together or does he have a new girlfriend?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:40 am

^^^I am trying to stay away from too many spoilers but pretty sure she will soon be giving Joe the boot.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:54 pm

bluwavz wrote:Joe keeps saying he's in a committed relationship. Is that true? Again I'm not watching this season or reading RS's recaps. I find that hard to believe with those tweets I just posted.

If a girl wanted 15 minutes (maybe 2.5 minutes giggling ) of "fame" she would attach herself to Joe's arm just for the attention. I'm sure it happens all the time...(probably not with girls in the top 10% of their graduating class however Hugesmile )
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:01 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I don't see a separate "Joe" thread.

Just went and peaked at his twitter. Wow. He needs to back away. I can't imagine what it's like to be getting this much negativity. There is one tweet where he says he is going to be throwing all kinds of shade on Monday's After Paradise. CH responded to please, please, please keep the show watchable. @joebaileyseg

Are Joe and Sam still together or does he have a new girlfriend?

No, he and Sammi are not together.  
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:26 pm

from twitter

Someone clue me in... Does @SammiSteffen really find @joebaileysego good looking? IS SHE BLIND??? #BIP

JOE BAILEY ‏@joebaileysego 44m44 minutes ago
Clearly it's what I have below the waist that intrigued her

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:36 pm

Yuck

(which is apparently all I can say about this creepo)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:35 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Just found out that Sami's half-Indian on her mother's side. It explains her exotic looks! That makes me irrationally want to like her, as the last time there was an Indian on the show was Aaron's season, I think. I ways get excited to see one of my people on this show, haha.
Interesting information!
So you are from India? Embarressed!
I lived in India for 6 years and care for people from India and happy to see them on the show! bestbud!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:42 pm

seton wrote:from twitter
Someone clue me in... Does @SammiSteffen really find @joebaileysego good looking? IS SHE BLIND??? #BIP

From what she says she has problems with relationships and gets attracted to wrong guys.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Newto
Sprite
california90
dw_a_mom
Seabear