SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squad - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:45 am

squad - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 11350702_492824854217390_277732361_n
amberj22chi Bathroom selfie.... Game strong! #squad #entourage #chicago
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

squad - BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:50 am

chasingpavements wrote:I don't think for a minute she actually wanted to date Joe IRL, I think she just wanted him there to ensure she would get a rose, and thus screentime and exposure for her fashion line. I think she knew that if she dumped Joe, none of the other guys would give her a rose and she would be gone. 
I was thinking the same.
chasingpavements wrote:I watched becca, Ashley I, and MM's periscopes/recaps and they all gushed about what a sweet and kind person she is. The thing is 3 months ago, Julia would have said the same thing; she's nice until you get in her way.
Yes, she looks manipulative to me.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:58 pm

I have no words for Samantha last night. I was actually feeling a bit sorry for Joe if that is even possible. And it looks like things get worse with her in tonight s (monday) episode.
It is curious though that girls like Amber seem to be in her camp.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:18 am

^^^yep not her best moments for sure. Nick just looks baffled...

Will be interesting if her edit turns. She is pretty for sure but comes across opportunistic and ingenuine.

I was actually feeling a bit bad for Joe too. He is a total jerk but he almost has me believing that he was lovesick and crazy waiting for this girl of his dreams to arrive. Temporary insanity???!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:32 am

Dan was on after buzz and basically defended Samantha saying that Joe kept her away from the rest of the group, would answer questions for her, and that Sami just fell into Joe's trap and she's nothing like this in real life. He also didn't like Joe, saying that when Joe fell into that depression, no one felt bad for him b/c he was that disliked. 

I don't know, I just think Sami is a good actress. I still think she's the master manipulator here and did much worse than Joe, and i hate that everyone keeps giving her a pass for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:24 am

^ I agree. The way Sam treated Julia is very telling, just like what Sharleen pointed out in her recap, who in the right mind would stop the girl friend from telling her worries, her sadness. And how she blamed Joe for all the drama was just crazy.

And the only vibe I got from Sam in this drama is - entitled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:40 am

Oh the irony....Me thinks that Samantha and Joe are two peas in a pod. You cannot take back that type of behavior, no matter what the excuse...

I would never give either one of them a chance in real life.

Ugly is as UGLY DOES.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:42 pm

So, in Jade's periscope she talked about knowing Sami pre-bachelor.
She said that she knew Sami from when she was dating Jeremy Piven.

HUH? On what planet does someone go from dating an A-list actor to B or BIP?

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Well, TBH there are a LOT of women out there who once used to 'date' Jeremy Piven. ;) That guy is known for playing the field, plus, for being a total douchnoozle, so I guess she's got a type..(not that she is any better)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:04 pm

I read a recap that talked about Sami's "dead Barbie eyes." Those eyes combined with her inappropriate giggles and vague comments make her sketchy to me. Although she led Joe on, at least she tried to be a little consoling to him, even though he rightly saw right through her. Joe just didn't pretend to care about anyone but himself and Sam.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:22 pm

chloep wrote:Well, TBH there are a LOT of women out there who once used to 'date' Jeremy Piven. ;) That guy is known for playing the field, plus, for being a total douchnoozle, so I guess she's got a type..(not that she is any better)
Haha, yeah, I don't think she was anything more than one of the dozens of women he was sleeping with at the time. No different than Courtney situation with adrien grenier -  btw, these bachelor girls really like the entourage boys, huh? Even in the MM spree cast, she basically said they were having "fun" and she would be open to doing BIP. 

I do think it shows that's the type of guy she is aiming for - someone who will help her brand, keep her in the tabloids. If I were to guess, she's going to dump Nick as soon as someone more famous comes around.

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Ariela wrote:Oh the irony....Me thinks that Samantha and Joe are two peas in a pod. You cannot take back that type of behavior, no matter what the excuse...

I would never give either one of them a chance in real life.

Ugly is as UGLY DOES.
That's what I was thinking, though, I was thinking about what my mother used to always say to me, "Pretty is as pretty does." Samantha doesn't impress me in the least. She hasn't grown up and is used to using guys. I am embarrassed to say that I was like that 'back in the day.'

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Samantha Steffen - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Newto
Sprite
california90
dw_a_mom
Seabear