SELECT CONTENT

BIP Season 2 - Jaclyn Swartz - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP Season 2 - Jaclyn Swartz - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty BIP Season 2 - Jaclyn Swartz - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:20 pm

Wetpaint

BIP Season 2 - Jaclyn Swartz - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  W630_1286797587pre--2999600477961023247

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Jaclyn Swartz - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jaclyn Swartz - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:39 pm

StarPulse

BIP Season 2 - Jaclyn Swartz - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Jaclyn-swartz-1

Was she was flown to Mexico to hold Nick Peterson hostage for her friend Rachel's half of the Bachelor Pad cash? Or maybe she just needed a quick vacation, complete with free cocktails and a reunion with her friend and Bachelor Pad castmate, Chris Bukowski. Read more at: http://tr.im/F15gK

That's about right IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

BIP Season 2 - Jaclyn Swartz - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: BIP Season 2 - Jaclyn Swartz - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:42 pm

I can't get over what she did to her face.

BIP Season 2 - Jaclyn Swartz - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:48 pm

Poptower

BIP Season 2 - Jaclyn Swartz - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Jaclyn-swartz-bachelor-pad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Yeah, I just looked through her IG and she's unrecognizable in a few.  I feel bad for her b/c I know people really went after looks when she was on BIP (and I'm assuming, Ben's season). Sharleen even said that producers told her that most women end up getting some type of plastic surgery after their season b/c of all the criticism they get. 

That said, I never liked her, although she does have some funny moments on Twitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:05 pm

SMH. She looks like she shook her head for too long and too fast and then her face froze. Just like mom always threatened.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:22 pm

I didn't know her brother was with the IDF, wow, good for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:43 pm

This is a case where what is on the inside seems to match what is on the outside

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:56 pm

Isn't she good friends with Whitney?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:59 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I just looked through her IG and she's unrecognizable in a few.  I feel bad for her b/c I know people really went after looks when she was on BIP (and I'm assuming, Ben's season). Sharleen even said that producers told her that most women end up getting some type of plastic surgery after their season b/c of all the criticism they get. 

That said, I never liked her, although she does have some funny moments on Twitter.

Err, yeah. And sad thing is, people are still going to say stuff about her. And this goes to those in BachNation who've done the same. I feel bad too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:46 pm

I'm watching her on After Paradise now and I actually get why she's such good friends with Nick. They have a similar snarky type of humor that I like, but probably rubs other people the wrong way. I think she had some cute 1-liners like "I was walking into jobless dad, personal trainer convention' and "if you're older than 25 and have a belly button ring, I don't trust you". I don't get her friendship with Whitney, but I don't really get Whitney's friendship with Kaitlyn and Carly either; she just seems like one of a kind in this franchise.

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:11 pm

My impression was that TPTB brought Jacklyn in to shake things up. By the time you get this far into BIP, there really isn't much suspense. Most are already paired off so you REALLY do need some Ball Buster type to try to break things up a little and maybe change the dynamics. I think she was given a role to play and she went for it!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP Season 2 - Jaclyn Swartz - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
loveactually9
Kashathediva
bleuberry
GuardianAngel
8 posters