SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:45 pm

When you're drunk you don't know enough to turn SM off, heck even when they are sober they don't know enough.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:LOL. At one point in the Periscope Shawn spilled his drink which made me laugh. He makes Josh Murray seem like a genius to me. The whole thing was a mess and I feel embarrassed for the both of them. I'm not surprised a couple of their fans here have been turned off from them. I wanted to like them but they make it so hard.

I can almost hear K's response:
I live in the moment and I have to explore what life is like. I dare you to not make mistake in life.

This is the reason why I am turned off from them, they dont know the meaning of "live in the moment" but constantly abuse it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:32 pm

not to mention ~ who the hell parties on a Sunday night?? Even when I was younger, and out every night (dancing), I always rested on Sundays! laugh out loud

They need help.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:57 pm

Did Shawn get the same tattoos? I saw a pic on his IG or are they fake?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:57 pm

The tattoos were fake.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:22 am

bluwavz wrote:The tattoos were fake.

oh thank god
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:50 am

Sprite wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:Talk about being damned if you do and damned if you don't. If she were in fact doing DTWS and taking advantage of every opportunity of staying in the limelight, we would be here saying that she needs to stop chasing fame and focus on their relationship. I like their dynamic - sure reality will hit them soon enough when the money runs low - but to say that they are drunken train wrecks heading for disaster is a bit of a stretch. Let them live?

I personally don't have an issue with people from the franchise doing DWTS in particular. The payday is just too big...even if you only make it one episode. Purely from a financial point of view, it really would be dumb not to do the show if offered. It is also for this reason that I wouldn't consider doing that show as chasing fame...as long as you returned back to your regular life more or less after the show.

As for Kaitlyn and Shawn being drunken train wrecks heading for disaster, that I do not see as a stretch at all. With every picture posted with a drink in hand and with every drunken snapchat posted, they are themselves showing us a glimpse of where thier lives are headed. They may or may not stay together, but all the drinking is not a good harbinger of things to come for their relationship or for their health.

I just want to comment as someone who does follow them on all things SM....not every post/picture has a drink in hand.  Many don't.  I think often the ones that make it to this thread are the ones where they are obviously drunk...*edit*

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:16 am

I'm a little concerned for Boothstowe.
I'm not so sure how K is going to do in Nashville. Going from Van to there is a big adjustment...away from her family (where everything she does is met with adoration from them). Their recent scopes&snaps have been kind of restless & aimless.
Can Kaitlyn do one of these without all the make up and the lipstick? I'm really not sure who Kaitlyn is...she just seems off...a little disturbed honestly. She doesn't seem like the girl during that first night in the mansion. I wish we saw more of the inner/outer softer side of K. I haven't seen that girl in awhile.
Some of their snaps have them making fun of one another with the smoking emoji and I just don't find that very charming knowing that many young people watch these. I really don't get it. At least K said it was "one of Shawn's bad snapchat habits" It's not that funny, though to me.
I do appreciate thier goofiness together, the buzzed dancing and impersonating, etc... And I'm glad they can have fun together. Just wonder if they have what it takes for long term. Wishing them well anyway, even though the rose has been plucked for me. But I'm sure I will continue to have a soft spot for them.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by citygirl1962 Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:23 am

I follow them also on all things SM and in my opinion they are living normal lives now, getting to know each other's families and friends, staying in each other's hometowns although they still have to go to Nashville. I think they are doing the best they can to learn about each other because they only had a couple of weeks to fall in love quickly. It is so hard to judge or comment about their lives when we only see a glimpse of what they do each and everyday. I'm sure they are not perfect as we all make mistakes in our everyday lives but their very existence is under the watchful eyes of fans and non fans alike. I hope they will turn out to be one of the few successful couples out of this franchise. JMHO.

citygirl1962

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:31 am

It is good they are taking a honeymoon time to get to know each other, family and friends. 
I think what most mean by getting back to "normal" is when each or either resume in some way some type of occupation whether it be paying(job) or philanthropic or hobby, something more structured with their lives.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:38 am

They seem to be enjoying life & each other. Good for them! So what if they drink or get boozed up sometime....It's their life, they are young & I wish them nothing but happiness. nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 32 1710264613 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 32 1710264613 :yes: jmo

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:39 am

I just think they should lay off documenting things while drinking, especially via snapchat and periscope. It's just not a good look. Drunken behavior might be acceptable when you are in college, but after 30 it just doesn't give off a good vibe. And then going and deleting it later after you realize it makes you look foolish also seems very childish and something high school/college kids might do. But maybe they are looking to endorse an alcohol company so this fits their image. Who knows.

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 32 87b72b10 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 32 86669110 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass