SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion Empty Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:15 pm

General discussion for Kaitlyn and Shawn.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by jen689 Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:48 pm

I don't follow Kaitlyn and Shawn. Based on how their relationship has progressed since the finale do you think they will stay together long term?

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:51 pm

I've thought a grand total of two couples from this show would end up married (they are) so I'm not seeing a marriage for these two based off the odds alone. (Yes I know Bachelorette odds are better than Bachelor but I still don't think so).

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion 87b72b10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion 86669110 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:54 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if they broke up, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they managed to last.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:56 pm

I actually can see them lasting and getting married. I think they are both invested in making it work. They may approach things differently than other couples but I like it and I think it works for them.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if they broke up, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they managed to last.
Agreed. They are not as obvious a trainwreck waiting to happen like Jef/Emily or a perfect, mature match like Jp/Ashley. They do seem to be really in love with each other, which is more than I can say for the last two bachelor couples.  

I actually can see them taking a Charlie/Sarah route, with them being on and off for many, many years.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:22 pm

I saw PR talent resources is with them today . wonder what they are working on since it was captioned in an ig behind the scene.

Are they attending something in LA? I read at their forum they don't know why they are in LA and guessing they might be at the after paradise tonight.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:27 pm

Dont think so.
I still think they are putting up the "very much in love" facade to prolong their quest for fame. They are doing all those products promotion/ endorsement now, which is very good money for a jobless couple.

If the job is to fake a relationship long enough to make some money togei.ther, it's very easy for them considering they are both jobless and have no clear career before filming.

And to me, couple who are genuinely in love doesn't need to try this hard to show the world about this. They are extending the show which I think it's almost overly done.

just my opinion about these two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:48 pm

when couples are faking it, you can tell re the last bachelor couple. It seems they have "it"- the same thing Ash and JP found with each other. I can't put my finger on it but the way they are with each other is really cute and it helps that they are on the same page in life as well. Trying hard is always putting your good side out all the time which I am yet to see with this two- These two are real- they are showing the good, the bad, the not so admirable sides to them and I think if they feel that comfortable to share those moments, that they genuinely believe they are in it for life. Their lifestyle is not my cup of tea but I admire them for being real and unapologetically them.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:54 pm

lexforlife wrote:when couples are faking it, you can tell re the last bachelor couple.  It seems they have "it"- the same thing Ash and JP found with each other. I can't put my finger on it but the way they are with each other is really cute and it helps that they are on the same page in life as well. Trying hard is always putting your good side out all the time which I am yet to see with this two- These two are real- they are showing the good, the bad, the not so admirable sides to them and I think if they feel that comfortable to share those moments, that they genuinely believe they are in it for life. Their lifestyle is not my cup of tea but I admire them for being real and unapologetically them.

Agree plus you don't spend so much time with someone plus their families and friends if you're faking it. As with all these couples, time will tell.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:56 pm

I respectfully hope that JP & Ash, or Chris & Des, are not to be compared with these two, they are the real deal from the getgo.

These two seems highschool sweet heart who are enjoying summer vacay. When the vacay is over, they are done too.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:59 pm

As long as they are happy and in agreement about their relationship, that's all that matters imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass