SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:41 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Blu, I think you're spot on about the dynamics of their relationship. Not to brag, but this forum usually nails it with dynamics of ex-Bachelor couples.

I'm actually more curious to see who breaks up with who than when they actually break up. I used to think it would definitely be Kaitlyn (after she had gotten bored) and now I'm starting to think it'll definitely be Shawn. I do think he's actually in love with her (I don't really believe Josh ever was in love with Andi, just the image he had of her), so it'll be interesting to see how it all goes down. I've said before that I could see them going the route of Charlie/Sarah, who I think really loved each other and that's why they were on and off for so many years but just couldn't make it work with Charlie's issues. I think the same will happen here, with the genders reversed.

Ditto, except I'm not sure about the gender reversal. Charlie certainly had a problem with alcohol, but in this case, frankly, I see both parties having issues.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Love - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:16 pm

Good point Smiley

I do still think that Kaitlyn brings out the worst in him. Pre-filming, Shawn seemed to have it together, with a stable job, being a homeowner, an IG that was mostly filled with pictures of his niece/nephew (and not drinking), etc. I'm sure he's always had issues with anger and possessiveness/jealousy, but I don't think he was always this lost and irresponsible.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:43 pm

TBF, Kaitlyn didn't tell Shawn to quit his job to find love on reality tv. He doesn't have his priorities in check as it is. I think the person you are with should make you want to be a better person. I don't see Kaitlyn and Shawn doing that for each other. They may be having fun together right now but this relationship is going nowhere fast IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:56 pm

BlackHalo wrote:TBF, Kaitlyn didn't tell Shawn to quit his job to find love on reality tv. He doesn't have his priorities in check as it is. I think the person you are with should make you want to be a better person. I don't see Kaitlyn and Shawn doing that for each other. They may be having fun together right now but this relationship is going nowhere fast IMO.
IA. He quit his job all on his own and he was drinking the liquor throughout the show too. His choices.
Kaitlyn and Shawn are two peas in a pod. IMO.
Both immature and going nowhere fast.
For all the drama/controversy surrounding her season, I find these two boring as a couple.
Any time I periodically check in on this thread when I am bored it's the same thing again and again with these two.
Liquor and not much else. All jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:05 pm

No one should bring the worst out of the other in any relationship IMO. If they are mature, and know which end is up, then speak up or hit the road. Don't just agree and go with the flow because you want to please the other.

This is the same path the previous ette and her F1 were on. Sooner or later, one of them will feel used and I'm betting it will be Shawn.

I'm not a fan of anyone making fun with snarky comments of their partner g/f wife b/f whatever. K seems to enjoy doing that to Shawn.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:07 pm

Oh lord their snaphat tonight. My goodness!!! So so funny and hilarious ! laugh out loud . life is a party . sorry I can't stop laughing . They are like teens because of their silliness laugh out loud which I found not cute at all Smiley but again to its own Smiley

Love - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 Eb97c9
Love - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 9zt107Love - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 XgicucLove - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 Oaw2uvLove - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 2pqw5k8Love - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 30szzauLove - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No one should bring the worst out of the other in any relationship IMO. If they are mature, and know which end is up, then speak up or hit the road. Don't just agree and go with the flow because you want to please the other.

This is the same path the previous ette and her F1 were on. Sooner or later, one of them will feel used and I'm betting it will be Shawn.

I'm not a fan of anyone making fun with snarky comments of their partner g/f wife b/f whatever. K seems to enjoy doing that to Shawn.

Sometimes I wonder if they are really serious of the word marriage . I have nothing to both of them but the way they are acting it seems they are becoming not like a marriage material . I hope people don't get mad at me . Jmo .

Love - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 Eb97c9
Love - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 9zt107Love - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 XgicucLove - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 Oaw2uvLove - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 2pqw5k8Love - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 30szzauLove - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 47 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:14 pm

Why would anyone get mad at you? No reason to feel that way for expressing your opinion. yes

There's no way these two are even thinking of getting married IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:18 pm

I am now wondering was TOG making Kaitlyn think too much about the future with a more essential periscope?  Is that why she chooses Shawn?

Last edited by reason on Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:30 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Oh lord their snaphat tonight. My goodness!!! So so funny and hilarious ! laugh out loud . life is a party . sorry I can't stop laughing . They are like teens because of their silliness laugh out loud which I found not cute at all Smiley but again to its own Smiley

I agree that they are hilarious and no one should be mad at you for having an opinion. ;) I happen to think they are adorable and perfect for one another. #Love I would never want someone mad at me either. It is just my opinion too. I think they are destined to be together. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:09 am

The partying & drinking doesn't bother me so much. But it does seem to be much of what they are doing. And it's tedious at this point. How many times do we have to see them swishing around a highball glass full of whiskey & watching them lip sync. It's cute only once in awhile.
I saw a glimmer of hope with the fishing trip snaps. I just don't know who they are or really want to at this point. They want everyone to know all thier "business" (personal and opportunistic) and at the same time will not let us puncture their wall and show us much "real ness". I think part of it is the backlash they've gotten, but another part of it may be that they aren't even sure who they are yet. And that's not really the best place to start a relationship.
They seem quite dependent on each other, like two halves that need one another to be one whole rather than two wholes becoming a team of two wholes who bring out the better qualities in one another, IMO.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:50 am

Agent curls - I have to say, you understand their relationship dynamics completely. I find myself nodding in agreement every time I read your posts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass