SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashvegas - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Slight OT and totally random but I was watching videos of this 14 year old rocking climbing phenom and saw she gave a Tedx talk last year. I'd totally go see her talk. Kaitlyn, not so much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIz7n7KWlZY

nashvegas - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 74 87b72b10 nashvegas - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 74 86669110 nashvegas - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

nashvegas - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:47 pm

I don't follow her on sm. Has she changed how she deals with negative comments now?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:laugh out loud Peggy, I kinda like seeing her doing other things, good for her.

I think she's been preparing for this talk for a while, I'm definitely interested in seeing it.

I believe it could be interesting, regardless of her immaturity, she is a funny person.

But the thing is, what is the creditablity for a bullier to talk about overcoming adversity? And who would take her seriously when there wasn't really hugh backlash. I think MeAndi went through a tougher time when Eric died, so I really don't know what Kaitlyn Bristow has to share. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:30 pm

And, I think Ashley and Des went through tougher time than Kaitlyn too. For Ash, people think she is not pretty enough to be the B'ette, think she is crazy to have a crush on Bentley, and her guys were mainly there for Emily. For Des, we know how many negative comments she received after the Finale knowing she picked Chris.

I think people in general never take Kaitlyn very seriously since her first appearance, and I think not as many people care for her sex with TOG. She may have received some backlash, but she is the one who caused all the drama and enjoyed the attention. It is a very different thing compared to what Ash and Des have to deal with.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:38 pm

^ maybe she will talk about the media tabloids and media bullying and her new found fame . There the critics word is coming up and possibly sharing her journey to love too and might be how others viewed her season . She will make her speech through all these and wants everyone to hear her feelings about it to inspire the audience .Jmo .

nashvegas - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 74 Eb97c9
nashvegas - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 74 9zt107nashvegas - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 74 Xgicucnashvegas - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 74 Oaw2uvnashvegas - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 74 2pqw5k8nashvegas - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 74 30szzaunashvegas - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion - Page 74 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:02 am

IMO, Kaitlyn got off very easy with the way she treated/mocked Nick post finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:22 am

It will be interested to see what she talks about. I personally like that K/S have mellowed and don't seem to be drinking 24/7 anymore, and are trying to get involved with charity stuff (although I don't follow them on snapchat). Would still like to see them try and get jobs or something, but like other posters have said, "baby steps." Although K/S are 30-ish and shouldn't really need baby steps, but sometimes there's a low bar....

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:29 am

Is it GA or Kasha said it before? That it is the normal daily life that counts. And I'm still on the fence to see the recent charity works, only for image repairing or come from their hearts.

I may be harsh on this couple, mainly because I have thought Kaitlyn would be more than surface level. But I think they are still living in the bubble and doing nothing at all. And how can Shawn be content to be her accessory for this long? I really don't know, I just don't think these two are inspirational to share their "experience", except maybe for teens who want to be famous and earning money without needing a job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:18 am

peggy0221 wrote:Is it GA or Kasha said it before? That it is the normal daily life that counts. And I'm still on the fence to see the recent charity works, only for image repairing or come from their hearts.

I may be harsh on this couple, mainly because I have thought Kaitlyn would be more than surface level. But I think they are still living in the bubble and doing nothing at all. And how can Shawn be content to be her accessory for this long? I really don't know, I just don't think these two are inspirational to share their "experience", except maybe for teens who want to be famous and earning money without needing a job.

I am not holding my breath regarding these two. I don't know that they are not drinking as much, I just think their PR people told them to not broadcast it. Same with the charity stuff.

I'm sure Kaitlyn can give a fun talk about anything. She can be witty and funny when she is so inclined. Anti bullying? Pot calling kettle.

I am rather cynical when it comes to these two. I was the same way with MeAndi. I just get the same entitled vibe. The only difference is that I never expected anything more with Andi. She was never warm and fuzzy and I never could muster any particular liking for her. With Kaitlyn, I actually liked her for the most part. Maybe she was just a better actress or got a better edit. I don't know. I guess she could change for the better, but thus far, I'm just not buying it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:57 am

Good Post ^

Maybe I shouldn't rehash.... but well I just watched Kaitlyn's final episode, ATFR and the MTA for the 2nd time last night (couldn't sleep) and it is bewildering to me just how different she acted toward Nick from one time to the next up until proposal. Yes, quite a few of the ITM interviews were re-shot, I know, but it was her actual interactions that were so different at times. I have to believe, despite what she says, that she was off and on legitimately confused about N and S, but then (correctly) knew Shawn would better fit into her life. 

What I also re-witnessed while watching is that she gradually—from N's proposal, through the MTA and then through ATFR—got colder and colder, harder and harder and meaner and meaner. I forgot how obvious the very blatant extremeness was to the absolutely hateful glares she gave Nick, Harrison and all the guys from her season who questioned her! no no Rolling Eyes I've never seen anyone look so ugly! And Shawn acted pretty sh*tty, immature and entitled towards N at ATFR and so now I'm disturbed all over again that anyone could even THINK to act so horrible let alone actually do it! IMO they are lucky N is gracious, generous and kind-hearted because it would be difficult for a lot of people to be as forgiving. I hope they realize this.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:12 am

rhondam wrote:Good Post ^

Maybe I shouldn't rehash.... but well I just watched Kaitlyn's final episode, ATFR and the MTA for the 2nd time last night (couldn't sleep) and it is bewildering to me just how different she acted toward Nick from one time to the next up until proposal. Yes, quite a few of the ITM interviews were re-shot, I know, but it was her actual interactions that were so different at times. I have to believe, despite what she says, that she was off and on legitimately confused about N and S, but then (correctly) knew Shawn would better fit into her life. 

What I also re-witnessed while watching is that she gradually—from N's proposal, through the MTA and then through ATFR—got colder and colder, harder and harder and meaner and meaner. I forgot how obvious the very blatant extremeness was to the absolutely hateful glares she gave Nick, Harrison and all the guys from her season who questioned her! no no Rolling Eyes I've never seen anyone look so ugly! And Shawn acted pretty sh*tty, immature and entitled towards N at ATFR and so now I'm disturbed all over again that anyone could even THINK to act so horrible let alone actually do it! IMO they are lucky N is gracious, generous and kind-hearted because it would be difficult for a lot of people to be as forgiving. I hope they realize this.

I doubt it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:33 am

@rhondam, dear, you are so much braver than me that I could never rewatch K's season giggling . I can't get over the fact the I was blinded by her good edit (acting) during Farmer's season. Just like @Sprite, I used to really like her, thought she is a grown up who knows what she wants for life and can always take things lightly.

But you guys know how it turned out and how she lives her life now, that is disappointing, really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - General Discussion

+66
LenaActually
eliza3
MiniDiva
kimberlyg
nikikass