SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:28 pm

Are we still thinking about tenley though? She said something on her last periscope about checking out of these shows.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:37 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:No, no no.  viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 2292733854  I don't want Becca or Tenley or any other Bachnation alum to return.  Too much drama!  Is asking for 25 new relatively sane girls, with at least 5 being normal and picked for Ben asking too much?

ITA!   We need a "new normal" season with Ben!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:40 pm

Well, it will be new.
However, the last thing TPTB want is normal.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:41 pm

Can we list Amy Schmuer?  She was digging Ben tonight.    laugh out loud

Amy Schumer ‏@amyschumer  26m26 minutes ago
Thanks for letting me call #AfterParadise #phonesex @benhiggi #deadeyejoe #vaginalatrophy
viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 CNOEig_UYAEzrhA
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:47 pm

Please no Tenley, no Becca, no Britt.  Please give us 25 new gals with at least a handful who are compatible lifestyle wise to Ben and his interests.  Here's hoping.....
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:49 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:No, no no.  viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 2292733854  I don't want Becca or Tenley or any other Bachnation alum to return.  Too much drama!  Is asking for 25 new relatively sane girls, with at least 5 being normal and picked for Ben asking too much?
But then everyone would complain that it's boring!  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Shilosma Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:52 pm

I agree.  Becca and Tenley have had their time.   They need to try the normal arena that everyone else uses. Its time for Ben to find someone.  I was so glad it was not Nick. I would not have watched if it was announced he was the Bachelor.  He has done his time as well.
Shilosma
Shilosma

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:54 pm

I like Ben and hope for a season far more enjoyable and entertaining than Farmer Dud's or the mess that was Kait's seasons.  If it turns into a season of Bachelor all star with tons of returning cast, I'm out.  Had he truly wanted to date any of Bach nation and been seriously interested, he could've turned down the gig.

Personally, I enjoyed Sean's seasons.  Tierra's sparkle doesn't compare to the crapfest of drama and villains we've had lately.  She was annoying and OTT, but no where near as bad as the recent crazies.  I'd take a season similar to Sean's anyday.  Especially if we get a real couple attempting to make it work, not faking it out of the season.  At this point, boring might be refreshing! viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698 though, I think he has far more personality than his edit showed.  Maybe we'll all be pleasantly surprised!   JMHO.

Bring on the sleuthing! Alright girls, give us some hints! giggling :detective
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:17 am

Michelle Money ‏@MoneyMichelle · 10m10 minutes ago
So excited for @benhiggi as the new bachelor! Thinking of pulling a #viall and seeing if he is up for a woman 8 years older!

Can we get any more desperate?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:33 am

Yaaas, I love this thread. I'm praying there is someone I like for him and that he'll be even better than Prince Farming. And that there is someone to be an awesome Bachelorette! They must already have her casted.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:37 am

Now I know for next time not to pay attention to "Top 5 Contestants to watch" or who is featured in the promos when looking for the next lead. Ben wasn't featured in anything pre-season.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:47 am

Let me do the honours...

I posted this a while back, the girl's name is Olivia Windsor, and this was tweeted by some Bachelor/ette recapper lady.

julychild wrote:Mattie-Lou C. ‏@MattieLouOKTC  3h3 hours ago
BIG NEWS! My sorority sister will be on the Bachelor this fall....she' dropping out of Alabama to go @ClayTravisBGID
viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 CCWyag7UkAA9oao

Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravisBGID  2h2 hours ago
@MattieLouOKTC I’m embarrassingly excited by this.
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply  Retweet  Favorite
More
dg w/ a dollar sign ‏@RealDgMoney  2h2 hours ago
@MattieLouOKTC @ClayTravisBGID laugh out loud spencer Pennington

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
pitci
nikikass
leselihau
jcrbil
Anonymous.Bach