SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Siah Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:55 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Michelle Money ‏@MoneyMichelle  · 10m10 minutes ago  
So excited for @benhiggi as the new bachelor! Thinking of pulling a #viall and seeing if he is up for a woman 8 years older!

Can we get any more desperate?

deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse
Siah
Siah

Female Posts : 155

Back to top Go down

viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:55 am

Wait, she's in undergrad? How young is this girl? Obviously she's super mature for her age, as Bachelor >>> college education.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:57 am

Dropping out of Alabama to go on the Bachelor. We're really off to a good start of the season here.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:58 am

Oooh! Thanks for the find july! Would she get in trouble/possibly get unselected for posting something like this though?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:58 am

Can she be disqualified for posting that?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:04 am

Didn't the amateur sex coach write a 1,000 word essay on Facebook about going on the Bachelorette, only to get eliminated on night 1?  giggling She'll probably just get a slap on the wrist and delete the post. They do tend to cast at least one 21/22 year old (Mackenzie, Cassandra) for the past couple of seasons so I doubt the cast is going to be comprised mostly of undergrads. Either way, this girl is gorgeous (Is it okay to post her Facebook? Most of her photos are public https://www.facebook.com/olivia.windsor.31?fref=ts)

ETA: I actually think she may have been joking with that post, since it's from April. There's no way they would've accepted anyone that early. Plus, I'm pretty sure she's actually going into her freshman year of college (one of her albums is titled 'senior year'), and I don't think even Fleiss is dumb enough to cast an 18 year old.

Last edited by AmyB on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:04 am

bluwavz wrote:Dropping out of Alabama to go on the Bachelor. We're really off to a good start of the season here.

lmao, nooo.

i guess we kinda we knew that we'd get some really really young girls...

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:06 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I like Ben and hope for a season far more enjoyable and entertaining than Farmer Dud's or the mess that was Kait's seasons.  If it turns into a season of Bachelor all star with tons of returning cast, I'm out.  Had he truly wanted to date any of Bach nation and been seriously interested, he could've turned down the gig.

Personally, I enjoyed Sean's seasons.  Tierra's sparkle doesn't compare to the crapfest of drama and villains we've had lately.  She was annoying and OTT, but no where near as bad as the recent crazies.  I'd take a season similar to Sean's anyday.  Especially if we get a real couple attempting to make it work, not faking it out of the season.  At this point, boring might be refreshing! viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698 though, I think he has far more personality than his edit showed.  Maybe we'll all be pleasantly surprised!   JMHO.

Bring on the sleuthing!  Alright girls, give us some hints!  giggling :detective

Completely agree Ladybug82, oh, and btw, I want your avi Hugesmile

viall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:15 am

Wow!  I just looked through Olivia's twitter acct and she looks like a real sweetheart.  She is cute and very similar to be in her interests to Ben.  I am feeling more hopeful that TPTB might give us some nice compatible girls after all.  She may be one to watch!! yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:15 am

Oh this was from April? Hmmm I don't know if they would cast anyone THAT early?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:17 am

She posted pics from her first weekend back at Alabama.. I think this was a joke.
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by Siah Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:19 am

She is a senior in college. We have mutual friends and they are the same age.
Siah
Siah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
pitci
nikikass
leselihau
jcrbil
Anonymous.Bach