SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:51 pm

Tks GA.

The only way I could stomach a returnee is if she turns up along with the intial group of girls or at least on the Premier of the show and is in the "equal opportunity" category. So she fairly and squarely either gets or does not get a placement in the lineup.
Last season was so disrespectful to the guys already in the mix. IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Nick - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:00 pm

Unfortunately, that will never ever happen. Even if the contestant requested to start out on even footing, it won't happen. Tptb, will always use a returnee for maximum dramatic affect. So, basically, when it suits them, not anyone else. jmo :yes:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:16 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Unfortunately, that will never ever happen.  Even if the contestant requested to start out on even footing, it won't happen.  Tptb, will always use a returnee for maximum dramatic affect.  So, basically, when it suits them, not anyone else. jmo :yes:
Sad but true and another reason I hope Becca does not appear on Ben's season.   no no
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Nick - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Returnees?

Post by Mozart Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Unfortunately, that will never ever happen.  Even if the contestant requested to start out on even footing, it won't happen.  Tptb, will always use a returnee for maximum dramatic affect.  So, basically, when it suits them, not anyone else. jmo :yes:

I would prefer not to have any returnees as well, and if there is one (or more) - that they arrive at the same time as the other girls.  Smiley

I agree that I don't think that the producers will let that happen.
Now that they've brought back several returnees, IMO, I feel that they really want to continue the trend for the dramatic effect.  
Nick - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698
In spite of what RS has written, there is a chance that Becca, Tenley, and Britt will - all three - be on Ben's season - entering the season at different times.
I think that the producers will instruct Ben to string it out - keep all three - for as long as possible - for the suspense, even though Ben is likely to choose another contestant at the end.  JMO.   :Nod:
It's not what I would like to see happen - LOL.   Nick - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 1710264613

Marti Smiley

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
http://mozartist.blogspot.com/
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

http://mozartist.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:51 pm

It makes sense to me that Becca's family would object to her going on the show again (because that fits in with what we already know about them,) and that she would care about their opinion on the matter. I personally do not feel that the Bachelor is a good venue for her to find love. She moves too slowly for the quick pace of the show. I could see her getting together with a fellow show alum. BiP might work for her as well since the pressure is reduced to pair up with a lasting result.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:10 pm

For some reason, I can't see any previous contestant coming on. That might be a little naive of me.. But I imagine there'll be some producer prodding to get the girls to talk about the possibility.. you know, mentioning the tweets & wondering if someone's gonna show up, only to have Ben clear things up & say he's in it with the women there and no one else..

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:39 pm

I think it would be more embarrassing for Britt to come on, because Ben voted for Kaitlyn to be the Bachelorette. Why would she want to come pursue someone who didn't choose her between 2 girls, let alone 25-30. I think she had a connection, and maybe he liked her but he still chose Kaitlyn over her.

Having Becca come on would prob end up boring and similar to the Kacie B. and Sean situation, lasting 3-4 episodes but with him liking other girls more. But her "diet" posts are a little suspicious.

Having Tenley on would be overkill for her, like get a life and try dating people n real life. That would be her dating Jake, Kiptyn, Joshua and Ben all on this show alone. Super lame. Why would Ben want to date someone who is 31 and seems so obsessed with this show.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Becca is too young for Ben. Not in age but she really doesn't seem to have her life together and didn't she say she's never been in love? I see him with someone older or at least on his level maturity wise.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:32 pm

Becca will never, ever go on BIP. That I can promise you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:40 pm

Good.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:50 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:Becca will never, ever go on BIP. That I can promise you.

BIP? or The Bachelor?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:26 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:I think it would be more embarrassing for Britt to come on, because Ben voted for Kaitlyn to be the Bachelorette. Why would she want to come pursue someone who didn't choose her between 2 girls, let alone 25-30. I think she had a connection, and maybe he liked her but he still chose Kaitlyn over her.

Having Becca come on would prob end up boring and similar to the Kacie B. and Sean situation, lasting 3-4 episodes but with him liking other girls more. But her "diet" posts are a little suspicious.

Having Tenley on would be overkill for her, like get a life and try dating people n real life. That would be her dating Jake, Kiptyn, Joshua and Ben all on this show alone. Super lame. Why would Ben want to date someone who is 31 and seems so obsessed with this show.
"Diet" posts??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
pitci
nikikass
leselihau
jcrbil
Anonymous.Bach