SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:31 pm

I REALLY REALLY hope NONE of those three girls continously mentioned go on Ben's season. I find more negative then positive if they were to go on the show. Just awful all around. It's also so frustrating, because I am pretty positive that they have at least thought of it or maybe even truly desire 2 because of what people are saying on their social medias. Under Britt's post of Ben as TB, literally EVERYONE is telling her to pull a #Nick and go on his season because they have soo much in common. Ew. And it's more or less the same under Tenley's pics with Ben and then various of Becca's photos. Just no people! Zip it please! Dont give these girls any ideas!!

Back to top Go down

Nick - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Yeah, in the words of the lovely Nancy Regan: Just say no!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:52 pm

Yea she (Becca) has been tweeting about both doing a cleanse and going on a no carb diet in the last few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:17 pm

I really think if any of them choose to go on they will not be the final one chosen.  I assume they will stay around for awhile because TPTB will see that it plays out that way.  I am really hoping for no retreads.  I do not see any of these 3 gals being Ben's style.  At least I find solace in the fact that I will not be supporting any returnees this season!! Hugesmile
I really hope that we get a fun filled season and that Ben finds his wife among the other 25. :cutesmile!:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:55 pm

@beccatilley5
Dreaming about food im trying not to eat...I wanted to taste my self tanner because it had a cinnamon smell to it. I want a cinnamon roll.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:01 pm

no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:03 pm

From all of the detailed information that I've been given, I'm still convinced that Becca will not be on Ben's season. I trust my sources. And yes, it is more than one person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:05 pm

My 2 cents. If anyone does return I think it will be Becca.  She and Kaitlyn are very close friends as is Ben with Shawn. This is the reason why it will not surprise me if she returns. bestbud! Nick - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 1377737533
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Man, have I been there before wanting/desiring/obsessing about eating non-edible things because a) they smelled so good b) I was depriving myself.
I say go for it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:00 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:From all of the detailed information that I've been given, I'm still convinced that Becca will not be on Ben's season. I trust my sources. And yes, it is more than one person.

Do you have any more info on the contestants this season? You had mentioned that it was a loaded top 50

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:03 pm

loveactually9 wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:From all of the detailed information that I've been given, I'm still convinced that Becca will not be on Ben's season. I trust my sources. And yes, it is more than one person.

Do you have any more info on the contestants this season? You had mentioned that it was a loaded top 50

I don't. I only had some info on the girls who made it to the final casting sessions. I don't know who ultimately got cast.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:04 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:

I don't. I only had some info on the girls who made it to the final casting sessions. I don't know who ultimately got cast.

Would it be possible for you to share? Totally understandable if you can't

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
pitci
nikikass
leselihau
jcrbil
Anonymous.Bach