SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:47 pm

She said there seemed to be more brunettes than blondes. Also, lots of real world pretty girls instead of fake TV pretty girls (Ashley I was the example of that). Juliet was already in love with Ben but Juliet said he was just as charming and handsome as he seems on TV. Ben is really good on camera according to her.

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 87b72b10 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 86669110 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:49 pm

TYVM for the synopsis.Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:37 pm

seton wrote:juliet littman of grantland podcast was there last nite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSWk7DxxJkc

Ben is at all times charming, politition like, so handsome, Obama suit, very tailored, very sharp, classic, shook everyone's hand, acted like he was the host and it was his house. She's major crushing on him. She doesn't think he'll find love because he's so political. He said welcome to the mansion, takes ownership of the situation, very playboy'ish in a funny way. Logical Ben, on a dime can pull it together.

He won't trick himself to be vulnerable, he so aware of the situation. Everyone will love him, Ben won't be like K having sex with everyone. Ben is the perfect emoji that has hearts for eyes. (She's kinda of being so silly)

She got home at 12:30am. The girls are pretty, there's some 9's. They look more real world beautiful.

All paraphrasing, in betweeen watching the Pope, can't listen to her any more.
She's annoying.

Thanks seton.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:42 pm

LOL I gave her about 2 mins and could not continue. Appreciate the summary.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:49 pm

She said he got a new haircut.."the Russell Wilson" cut. She also said he is very accommodating of production and will follow the rules. She left about 12:30 AM when the cocktail party was starting. Also she enjoyed seeing MF and hanging out with CH. She was very giddy about Ben.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:03 pm

She doesn't think he'll find love because he's too political? There's two months of this thing... He has a long ways to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Yeah, she's in love with Ben, haha. They are always very cynical and snarky about the show, so I'm not surprised that she doesn't think he'll find love.

ETA: I'm surprised she said there were 9s there. She's usually very critical about girls' looks on the show, which is one of the reasons she bothers me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:39 pm

I get the idea Ben was acting like a tv show host, very aware of what he had to say and how he should act in that situation. I really hope we get to see an emotional, vulnerable Ben at some point and not just a robotic politician.

I know Mills loves this girl from Grantland but she's soooooo annoying, it's hard to concentrate with her.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Ehh. Millsy is a whiney, squeaky little gerbil . The girl is perfect for him.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:33 pm

Juliet in reference to the limo exists said Ben had some prepared greeting lines and he recycled them with different gals.  Not in a bad way.  Her favorite was "Welcome to the Mansion."  She said Ben was very polished and willing to reshoot a scene/shot several times if production wanted to.  None of her comments about Ben conveyed any negativity.  She thought he was great.  Re the "lookers" the male cohost asked if the beautiful gals were like they usually are which he equated to 7's but J said no there are some 9's.

What ever filming they do this weekend hopefully it entails some pool time as it is going to be scorching hot temps at the mansion/LA

Of interest Juliet said no one asked her for any ID and that the production staff is huge. 75+
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:40 pm

She actually just made me really excited for the season. I find no harm in Ben being self aware, it's actually very important that he is, so he doesn't get himself caught in the mud. I'm sure (hope) that as the season goes on he'll let his guard down enough to genuinely form a connection with that one special lady. Juliet DID leave right after limo exits, which is the time where the lead needs to be in control and puts on a good face because it's the main "opening" to the intro of EVERYONE/EVERYTHING. The cocktail party is really when the getting to know talks happen, so things may have been different after she left on that merit alone. I'm Pumped!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:47 pm

Sheesh. After calculating all that, they spend 5 HOURS on limo exits? Good grief. So the other 5/6 hours are the cocktail party/rose ceremony? Limo exits take as much times as the other two put together?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001