SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:47 pm

That could be all of them arriving? Or filming an arriving scene I mean??

I think I may see all 6 there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:53 pm

Who are the 1st and 2nd girls ? The first one has her body completely turned away as though either bored or done.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:09 pm

I posted this in another thread but maybe it belongs here. I named them.

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Winona10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:04 pm

jaden biddle. ‏@jadenbiddle16 3m3 minutes ago
@benhiggi

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Csbhxm10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:05 pm

In another tweet she deleted right before, she said he was getting gas

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:39 pm

Man, gas is CHEAP in Indiana!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:Who are the 1st and 2nd girls ? The first one has her body completely turned away as though either bored or done.

I wouldn't make too much of it, but it all seems boring to me. So, I could understand one could look bored at the time.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:Who are the 1st and 2nd girls ? The first one has her body completely turned away as though either bored or done.

I think they're all getting on the boat so the first one is just finding a seat imo. It's Emily.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Jojo is sitting right in front of Amanda, not where the arrow is pointed.

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:37 pm

Lindsey Miller ‏@miller_tu  · 4m4 minutes ago  
@RealitySteve I saw Ben on a one on one and have video

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:47 pm

Andy Miller ‏@Andy32Miller 3h3 hours ago
@RealitySteve @skmyers14 I was closer than this today. They walked up and down the street 10+ times for this shot

This was a response to RS about the picture of the girls walking down the street with the producer there too.

10+ times, thats interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:48 pm

breannalauren wrote:Andy Miller ‏@Andy32Miller  3h3 hours ago
@RealitySteve @skmyers14 I was closer than this today. They walked up and down the street 10+ times for this shot

This was a response to RS about the picture of the girls walking down the street with the producer there too.

10+ times, thats interesting
Brew, you should ask that girl to please post the video!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001