SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:03 am

On another note, this girl IMO is "real world pretty" , she is pretty for the real world but not a drop dead gorgeous model/tv type. Just goes to show that they do pick a variety in casting, not all are super gorgeous.

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:20 am

I think it is really hard to tell her age from these pictures. She looks younger in some and older in others. The grainy picture makes her look the worst. I have very rarely seen tptb pick anyone to go on this show who is not attractive...particularly the women.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:33 am

At this point, I see the show letting this be public for a reason and I think it's because they want her, Becca or Olivia to be the next lead. I don't see why else show would only show them publicly and be so tight with the info on the others.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:38 am

I think the catwalk girl is very pretty. She just looks more down to earth to me then some of the others girls that we have seen pictures of. But that shirt Ben is wearing is horrid I think LOL. Not sure Mexico City is a place I would want to be though unless they have very tight security there.

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:46 am

Realme wrote:I think the catwalk girl is very pretty.  She just looks more down to earth to me then some of the others girls that we have seen pictures of.  But that shirt Ben is wearing is horrid I think LOL.  Not sure Mexico City is a place I would want to be though unless they have very tight security there.

I have to admit to being rather surprised they were in Mexico City. My brother had to go there for business a couple of years ago and he told me that all the executives had to have body guards and kidnapping insurance. Their security was pretty tight. He was not thrilled. He travels all the time for business and that was a first for him. They must have been offered a very sweet deal by the government.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:25 am

Sprite wrote:I think it is really hard to tell her age from these pictures. She looks younger in some and older in others. The grainy picture makes her look the worst. I have very rarely seen tptb pick anyone to go on this show who is not attractive...particularly the women.

She is good looking, she's just not perfect looking, but still attractive. And they definitely do pick some girls who are not that great looking. They NEVER have 25 gorgeous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:27 am

atem wrote:At this point, I see the show letting this be public for a reason and I think it's because they want her, Becca or Olivia to be the next lead.  I don't see why else show would only show them publicly and be so tight with the info on the others.

I don't think they leaked this or Becca for any reason, other than some dates are just more public. They prob try to keep the dates private, but sometimes that have to do different things that are more public.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:55 am

Well, RS said these pictures don't do her justice, so that's a good thing IMO. Hopefully she really does look better than what she looks like here..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:08 am

KatCAli90 wrote:
Sprite wrote:I think it is really hard to tell her age from these pictures. She looks younger in some and older in others. The grainy picture makes her look the worst. I have very rarely seen tptb pick anyone to go on this show who is not attractive...particularly the women.

She is good looking, she's just not perfect looking, but still attractive. And they definitely do pick some girls who are not that great looking. They NEVER have 25 gorgeous.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. While not everyone is drop dead gorgeous, they are cute, pretty, attractive or striking. The only woman that I ever saw on this franchise that was not that great looking IMO was Jaclyn Swartz...and some of that probably had to do with her personality.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:29 am

She reminds me a bit of Kyra Sedgewick. I wouldn't guess her age. I'm almost always wrong about that.

I have a feeling that most of the cast on a given season is considered really attractive irl and maybe not as much on tv or in pics. We may have a higher expectation because it is tv but so far I think the women are very attractive. I hardly ever like the ones who are considered "beautiful, drop dead gorgeous, etc" once I see their personality. eg Samantha & Courtney.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:32 am

She's 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:34 am

Lauren Himle is Catwalk girl for anyone who didn't see.

Mr.Write confirmed on potential contestants thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001