SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Lauren B is not as tan as ombré girl. She also doesn't have the same hair color as her. Ombré girl is most definitely number 8 on the group date. Bring that pic and compare it... It's the only one IMO.

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:55 pm

^^ I do not agree that this is the same girl. Totally different hair color and tone. The girl in the airport is a dark brunette with warm light brown ombre'd ends. Lauren B is a blonde, and they have different skin tones.

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:57 pm

8 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Image27

Here's number 8 and girl standing up at airport. Yes I totally see that she can be number 8. To me though, girl number 8 has more brownish hair and airport girl has more blonde. Oh well!! Do agree they look like same girl but I still think it's Lauren B. Lol!!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:02 pm

The brunette with her hand on her mouth reminds me a tad bit of Kaitlyn

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:02 pm

Remember stage lighting is obviously going to affect the true color, etc. No one else has that terrible ombré hair though. The brown on top and blonde on bottom. Airport girl/#8 have to be the same person on that merit alone. The awful hair color. Lauren B look absolutely nothing like airport girl. Like I said, she's not tan enough. And her side profile doesn't look all that similar either. Plus, again, no one is gonna have that unfortunate ombré. Their just not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:03 pm

loveactually9 wrote:The brunette with her hand on her mouth reminds me a tad bit of Kaitlyn
That's an insult to that poor girl.. 8 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:03 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:^^ I do not agree that this is the same girl. Totally different hair color and tone. The girl in the airport is a dark brunette with warm light brown ombre'd ends. Lauren B is a blonde, and they have different skin 
Their (Airport ombré girl and #8) faces are the same shape with same features IMO. Hair is the same to me. It will appear lighter in photo on stage as will her skin because of the very bright stage lighting. Also they were just in Mexico for a minimum of 3 days so her skin would be more tanned if no sunblock.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:06 pm

rhondam wrote:
KatCAli90 wrote:^^ I do not agree that this is the same girl. Totally different hair color and tone. The girl in the airport is a dark brunette with warm light brown ombre'd ends. Lauren B is a blonde, and they have different skin 
Their (Airport ombré girl and #8) faces are the same shape with same features IMO. Hair is the same to me. It will appear lighter in photo on stage as will her skin because of the very bright stage lighting. Also they were just in Mexico for a minimum of 3 days so her skin would be more tanned if no sunblock.

It's not about being tanned or lighting....it's that the skin tone is totally different and the hair is just different.
I don't agree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:07 pm

kraft33 wrote:8 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Image27

Here's number 8 and girl standing up at airport. Yes I totally see that she can be number 8. To me though, girl number 8 has more brownish hair and airport girl has more blonde. Oh well!! Do agree they look like same girl but I still think it's Lauren B. Lol!!!
#8 doesn't have brown hair at all... Just the top of her head. Just like airport girl laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:09 pm

eversotrue wrote:
kraft33 wrote:8 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Image27

#8 doesn't have brown hair at all... Just the top of her head. Just like airport girl laugh out loud

I do agree that this is the same girl . The hair at the top of her head is DARK BROWN,

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:10 pm

I'm confused. Ombre girl's facial structure is completely different from Lauren B.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:11 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

I do agree that this is the same girl . The hair at the top of her head is DARK BROWN,
What?? You just said they weren't the same girl. You're confusing us all..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001