SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:12 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I'm confused. Ombre girl's facial structure is completely different from Lauren B.
Amen. clapping!

Back to top Go down

8 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ironcat Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:12 pm

#8 definitely looks like ombre girl, even the profile and forehead match. And the seated blonde to the right of the girl with hand on mouth definitely looks like Lauren H. to me, she has a distinctive nose IMO. And I think Olivia is the one sitting with her back to the camera, the hair is exactly the same shade of blonde. That's all I got, except the girls all look very pretty.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:14 pm

To me, the blonde with her back to the camera, could literally be any blonde. No indication it's Olivia, could be though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:19 pm

eversotrue wrote:
KatCAli90 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
#8 doesn't have brown hair at all... Just the top of her head. Just like airport girl laugh out loud

I do agree that this is the same girl . The hair at the top of her head is DARK BROWN,
What?? You just said they weren't the same girl. You're confusing us all..

No I said ombre girl at the airport is the same girl as #8 on the vegas date with the ombre hair.

I said Lauren B is NOT ombre girl at the airport.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:23 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:
rhondam wrote:
KatCAli90 wrote:^^ I do not agree that this is the same girl. Totally different hair color and tone. The girl in the airport is a dark brunette with warm light brown ombre'd ends. Lauren B is a blonde, and they have different skin 
Their (Airport ombré girl and #8) faces are the same shape with same features IMO. Hair is the same to me. It will appear lighter in photo on stage as will her skin because of the very bright stage lighting. Also they were just in Mexico for a minimum of 3 days so her skin would be more tanned if no sunblock.

It's not about being tanned or lighting....it's that the skin tone is totally different and the hair is just different.
I don't agree.
Here's what you said to my post that ombré airport girl and #8 are the same girl.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Thank you for bringing up the topic of sourcing. :Nod:
If a photo/screencap etc is posted, it needs to have a corresponding source or it will be deleted. There are many reasons for this, suffice it to say it needs to be done or it will be deleted.
Once it is sourced initially, it does not need to have repeat sourcing. 
If a source is private--let's say FB or IG--it can not be posted. 
Thank you for bringing up the topic and if anyone has any questions prior to posting, you can always pm one of us.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:23 pm

KatCAli90 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
KatCAli90 wrote:

I do agree that this is the same girl . The hair at the top of her head is DARK BROWN,
What?? You just said they weren't the same girl. You're confusing us all..

No I said ombre girl at the airport is the same girl as #8 on the vegas date with the ombre hair.

I said Lauren B is NOT ombre girl at the airport.
Oh ok. It seemed like you weren't though.. But yes, I'm pretty sure it's the same person.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:26 pm

eversotrue wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:The brunette with her hand on her mouth reminds me a tad bit of Kaitlyn
That's an insult to that poor girl.. 8 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698

8 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698 Agree

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:26 pm

I guess I am the only one who thought it was Lauren B!!! I will still secretly think so until we see more pics!!! But for know, I'll go with the flow with you guys and call her number 8!!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:26 pm

rhondam wrote:
KatCAli90 wrote:
rhondam wrote:
Their (Airport ombré girl and #8) faces are the same shape with same features IMO. Hair is the same to me. It will appear lighter in photo on stage as will her skin because of the very bright stage lighting. Also they were just in Mexico for a minimum of 3 days so her skin would be more tanned if no sunblock.

It's not about being tanned or lighting....it's that the skin tone is totally different and the hair is just different.
I don't agree.
Here's what you said to my post that ombré airport girl and #8 are the same girl.

You are confused "rhondam" replied here to my post where I said airport girl is not Lauren B. "rhondam" is saying Lauren Be is airport girl not me. Regardless, I was saying Lauren B is not the girl in the airport, but #8 is.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:27 pm

:crazed I don't know who the woman is. sneakyl

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:28 pm

sorry yea I think the quoting is getting confusing. That's what I meant...I was just saying Lauren B wasn't airport girl ...sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001