SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:26 pm

Must be the scout team shooting b roll and setting up for their upcoming arrival.  Should be a few more days before they get there (assuming they're following traditional scheduling and we haven't missed any major changes, etc.), right?  I hope this means that we will get lots of pics (of dates and the girls) to sleuth and help figure things out.

Craig J Allebach @cja 33m
The filming is about to begin. #thebachelor #benhiggins
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 6486b145a637d190ff055ab10e796fff_zpspmn1tz7z
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:48 pm

Nice find lady! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:50 pm

quietpal wrote:I don't know that it's definitely not Becca. I don't know that it is. It hasn't been proven yet. In my personal opinion, I think it is her because of the head shape.
I agree, it is her head shape, how her hair falls, etc. IMO, that is definately Becca.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:29 pm

1fortheMoney33 wrote:
quietpal wrote:I don't know that it's definitely not Becca. I don't know that it is. It hasn't been proven yet. In my personal opinion, I think it is her because of the head shape.

Well in my opinion, it is 100% not her. That is not her hair texture at all. Becca's hair has natural wave to it and is much more coarse. That hair is much more silky. And it isn't the right color blonde either. Just giving my expertise but you don't have to listen :cutesmile!:

I agree 1ftm. I was leaning against it being Becca mainly because of the color, but I believe you know her personally, so that's a little more confirmation for me.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:27 pm

https://twitter.com/bethanyhapner/status/657251064765403140

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:58 pm

Times Union

9 mins · Warsaw, IN ·
ABC’s “The Bachelor” will be taking over downtown Warsaw Sunday for what’s being billed as a “carnival like no other.”
According to a flyer from the “Bachelor” Public Event filming, the event will be at the corner of Buffalo and Main streets.
Check in is at 7 p.m. to sign a release and obtain a wristband. No entry on the rides will be permitted without the wristband. Rides will begin at 7:30 p.m. While the rides are complimentary, games and food will be available for purchase.
To receive a wristband, you must be at least 18 years old or have a legal guardian present. Additionally, you must sign a release allowing to show you on camera.
No clothing with logos and no jerseys permitted.
“The Bachelor” stars 2008 Warsaw Community High School graduate Ben Higgins. It was announced in August that Higgins would be the next “Bachelor” after being a fan favorite on “The Bachelorette.”
He is the son of David and Amy Higgins.
The next season of the romance reality show starts in January.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:09 pm

This is the episode when there are often sometimes four dates, right? I remember Sean had 3 one on ones and the three on one.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:12 pm

I was just thinking, we had a carnival date in a previous seasons. Wasn't it a one on one. Or maybe it was a group date. I remember reading the neighbours were complaining because of the fireworks and noise well after midnight.

Maybe I'm mixing up two seasons into one?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was just thinking, we had a carnival date in a previous seasons. Wasn't it a one on one. Or maybe it was a group date. I remember reading the neighbours were complaining because of the fireworks and noise well after midnight.

Oh right. There was the carnival group date on Jake's season and Ashley H had a carnival date on Brad's season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:41 pm

https://instagram.com/p/9JrmCwR0Wx/

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was just thinking, we had a carnival date in a previous seasons. Wasn't it a one on one. Or maybe it was a group date. I remember reading the neighbours were complaining because of the fireworks and noise well after midnight.

Becca went with Farmer Chris to ride the Ferris Wheel at a carnival (setting).  Maybe she will get to ride again.   giggling

The San Antonio-Alamo date with Kaitlyn and Shawn, the residents complained about the fireworks that night too.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:40 pm

Abbey Hartwiger ‏@AbbeyHartwiger  · 51m51 minutes ago
Met @benhiggi today, probably the most exciting Thursday we have had in a while.
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 11j7mkj

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001