SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:56 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:I don't see a blonde with a ponytail but I see a guy with light hair sitting down near the tree and the back of the white van.

So we have a board member who posted about them being at the hotel on the 21st and then we have pics of the girls at the airport on the 22nd arriving in Indiana. Guess it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things unless you think there was a date yesterday.
RS had the dates wrong.  We have tweets about them travelling on the 21st, the post on the 21st from a member here, then those pics that came in.  RS posted them as the 22nd, yet that can't be since they already were in Warsaw at the Wyndham Garden Hotel.

He said in the tweets arriving tonight which was on the 22nd. It's possible he got those pics from someone who was at the airport at that time so it was pretty much real time. We don't have pics of them at the hotel so it's harder to prove that as fact. Considering they filmed what looks like the "Welcome to Warsaw" stuff yesterday morning it's not hard to believe they got into town the night of the 22nd. Otherwise you would think they would have filmed that portion the 22nd of they did in fact get into town the 21st.

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 87b72b10 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 86669110 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:04 am

loveactually9 wrote:Ben's little cousin's Twitter: @olivia_thestage

He has a pic of her on his IG from a few weeks back

Thanks! Smiley
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:10 am

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:I don't see a blonde with a ponytail but I see a guy with light hair sitting down near the tree and the back of the white van.

So we have a board member who posted about them being at the hotel on the 21st and then we have pics of the girls at the airport on the 22nd arriving in Indiana. Guess it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things unless you think there was a date yesterday.
RS had the dates wrong.  We have tweets about them travelling on the 21st, the post on the 21st from a member here, then those pics that came in.  RS posted them as the 22nd, yet that can't be since they already were in Warsaw at the Wyndham Garden Hotel.

He said in the tweets arriving tonight which was on the 22nd. It's possible he got those pics from someone who was at the airport at that time so it was pretty much real time. We don't have pics of them at the hotel so it's harder to prove that as fact. Considering they filmed what looks like the "Welcome to Warsaw" stuff yesterday morning it's not hard to believe they got into town the night of the 22nd. Otherwise you would think they would have filmed that portion the 22nd of they did in fact get into town the 21st.
We have tweets in the media thread and in the filming thread no discussion from a person that was at the airport on the 21st and saw the girls. He was in contact with breanna here.

I am positive that RS has the dates wrong. Otherwise, how could they be filming the girls walking around town at 7:45am and 8am when RS's posts didn't come in till much later?

Here are the tweets:

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:For reference in case we need it.

by NashvilleBB Today at 3:12 pm

https://twitter.com/Matt_McCarthy91/status/656879910833795074

Could be nothing...

Matt McCarthy ‏@Matt_McCarthy91 5h5 hours ago
Pretty sure I just saw @beccatilley5 at the airport. Either that, or she has an identical twin. Might be the lack of sleep I had, though...
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Tweet_10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:12 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Sorry for the confusion of moving posts, just didn't want us to get too off track in Lauren's thread!  

No, sorry, I'm not seeing a blonde.  I see Ben or a guy standing at the back of the white van, looking back at the cameras.  But I don't see anyone on the bench.  There's orange underneath the bench, which might be from a traffic cone, and on each side of the tree I see the silver car's windows.  Where are y'all seeing the blonde?  I'm missing it!

Here is what I see but if I am wrong, I apologize.

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 12145111

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:23 am

No need to apologize for your sluething and thoughts, right or wrong!  

I see the pixelated bump on/close to/behind the tree.  At first I thought it was the silver car's side window, now I see it looks closer to us than the car windows would be.  So either a bumpy part of the tree or a person.  It is lighter than the tree color, but not sure if it's a blonde or not. Wish we had another angle to be able to tell more!  

Thanks for pointing it out to/for me!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:26 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

We have tweets in the media thread and in the filming thread no discussion from a person that was at the airport on the 21st and saw the girls.  He was in contact with breanna here.

I am positive that RS has the dates wrong.  Otherwise, how could they be filming the girls walking around town at 7:45am and 8am when RS's posts didn't come in till much later?

Here are the tweets:

Aunties_Love wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:For reference in case we need it.

by NashvilleBB Today at 3:12 pm

https://twitter.com/Matt_McCarthy91/status/656879910833795074

Could be nothing...

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Tweet_10

But that was the Miami airport. We don't have any proof of them in Indiana until the 22nd, both Ben and the girls.

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 87b72b10 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 86669110 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:27 am

Ladybug82 wrote:No need to apologize for your sluething and thoughts, right or wrong!  

I see the pixelated bump on/close to/behind the tree.  At first I thought it was the silver car's side window, now I see it looks closer to us than the car windows would be.  So either a bumpy part of the tree or a person.  It is lighter than the tree color, but not sure if it's a blonde or not.  Wish we had another angle to be able to tell more!  

Thanks for pointing it out to/for me!
No worries. Been looking at silly pics all night trying to figure out things so my eyes are had. LOL. One thing I noticed though, between the yellow circle and the tree, I do see another "bump" as well...another person? Or my eyes going nuts. Either way is entirely possible right now. LOL. Any which way, the camera looks to be pointed in that direction.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:31 am

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:

We have tweets in the media thread and in the filming thread no discussion from a person that was at the airport on the 21st and saw the girls.  He was in contact with breanna here.

I am positive that RS has the dates wrong.  Otherwise, how could they be filming the girls walking around town at 7:45am and 8am when RS's posts didn't come in till much later?

Here are the tweets:

Aunties_Love wrote:

But that was the Miami airport. We don't have any proof of them in Indiana until the 22nd, both Ben and the girls.
Yes, we do.  We have a post here from a member who's aunt is in Warsaw.  She saw the women arrive on 10/21/15.

@heathershells10 wrote:
Hi guys! It's my first post. I've read you all off and on for years but never really felt I had anything to add. I finally have some information I wanted to share. I'm from Indiana and my aunt travels around the state for work. She's currently in Warsaw and is staying at the Wyndham Garden Hotel there. She noticed a group of beautiful women walk in earlier this evening with a bunch of people and a camera crew. My aunt does not watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette so she had no clue what was going on. The waitress at the Beningans at the hotel told her that it was the filming of the Bachelor. Unfortunately I don't know who the 6 remaining ladies are. I'm trying to get her to get a picture for me but it looks like security was pretty tight down there. In any case, it looks like they've definitely arrived. Hopefully I have more to share if she's able to find out anything! So exciting!!

This is the link for her exact post which is dated.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3138p384-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#881331

Here is proof of Ben filming in Warsaw on the 22st.  You can see the date and time.

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Kelsay12

We also have proof of Ben and the ladies being in Warsaw as of 7:45am and then the women at 8:10, yet RS tweeted out pics of them being there at the airport at:

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve Oct 22

PIC: Girls arriving at the Indianapolis airport tonight. Becca w/ JoJo in the jeans and boots behind her
Embedded image permalink

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 CR924G0VAAAvZMv    

6:55 PM - 22 Oct 2015 · Details
https://twitter.com/RealitySteve

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Villag11
http://websta.me/p/1101603314166351281_34089560

Yet filming pics came in at 8:20 am of the women getting into a boat in Warsaw.  The times don't add up so looking at that, we have proof of them being in Warsaw long before the tweets from RS about them finally arriving at the Indianapolis airport.

This pic shows the date and time when this picture was taken

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Villag10

http://websta.me/n/villageatwinona

Hope this explains it all for you??

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:35 am

I do see a person sitting on the bench in that pic, but I think it may be a crew member, because it looks to me like they're all turned towards the building and filming that, whereas the bench is to the side.

But I do agree that there may have been a date that day that we don't know about, because I'm also kind of confused by the traveling schedule. Them being in Miami around noon and then in Warsaw in the evening made all the sense in the world, so those pics of them arriving in Indianapolis the day after are confusing to me. Why would they stay in Miami for almost a whole day? Strange. And when were the pics of them walking outside some building taken?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:40 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Sorry for the confusion of moving posts, just didn't want us to get too off track in Lauren's thread!  

No, sorry, I'm not seeing a blonde.  I see Ben or a guy standing at the back of the white van, looking back at the cameras.  But I don't see anyone on the bench.  There's orange underneath the bench, which might be from a traffic cone, and on each side of the tree I see the silver car's windows.  Where are y'all seeing the blonde?  I'm missing it!

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 12145111
I see someone in the yellow oval and possibly a person or two behind the tree. It looks like 2-3 people that might be lookie loos walking by and simply caught in the photo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:46 am

I believe in the past we have learned that the group often arrives in a location after a day of travel, but the B roll of them arriving at the hotel is filmed the next day. This is likely due to available lighting the next day, travel fatigue upon arrival (crew and cast) and such. This has been talked about previous seasons after the fact by cast members.

With that in mind, it makes sense, IMO, that they arrived on the evening of 10/21 (having traveled through Miami) and that the morning of 10/22 they were seen filming the arrival of the girls (photo of the group of 6 girls and one female producer). I guess it remains to be seen if there was a 1:1 date at some point that same day.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:49 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I see someone in the yellow oval and possibly a person or two behind the tree. It looks like 2-3 people that might be lookie loos walking by and simply caught in the photo.
In the full size cap, you actually see the door frame of a car. I just enlarged the original so you could see the action better by the tree.

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Kelsay13
http://websta.me/p/1101603314166351281_34089560

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001