SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:55 am

Northstargirl wrote:I believe in the past we have learned that the group often arrives in a location after a day of travel, but the B roll of them arriving at the hotel is filmed the next day.  This is likely due to available lighting the next day, travel fatigue upon arrival (crew and cast) and such.  This has been talked about previous seasons after the fact by cast members.  

With that in mind, it makes sense, IMO, that they arrived on the evening of  10/21 (having traveled through Miami) and that the morning of 10/22 they were seen filming the arrival of the girls (photo of the group of 6 girls and one female producer).  I guess it remains to be seen if there was a 1:1 date at some point that same day.

It would actually be two days later if they arrived on the 21st and then shot the welcome on the 23rd which we have pictures of.

All I'm saying is we have no proof the girls arrived before the 22nd.

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 87b72b10 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 86669110 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:57 am

umngirl wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:I believe in the past we have learned that the group often arrives in a location after a day of travel, but the B roll of them arriving at the hotel is filmed the next day.  This is likely due to available lighting the next day, travel fatigue upon arrival (crew and cast) and such.  This has been talked about previous seasons after the fact by cast members.  

With that in mind, it makes sense, IMO, that they arrived on the evening of  10/21 (having traveled through Miami) and that the morning of 10/22 they were seen filming the arrival of the girls (photo of the group of 6 girls and one female producer).  I guess it remains to be seen if there was a 1:1 date at some point that same day.

It would actually be two days later if they arrived on the 21st and then shot the welcome on the 23rd which we have pictures of.

I agree. We don't know if Ben arrived at the same time as the women. He could have been there prior to the women's arrival.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:58 am

umngirl wrote:

But we do if you look at the timing of the pics, they are a lot earlier than RS's tweet, then you get the post by a member here which is dated and timed. I'd consider that pretty good proof. IMO, RS just has his dates wrong.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:02 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:

But we do if you look at the timing of the pics, they are a lot earlier than RS's tweet, then you get the post by a member here which is dated and timed.  I'd consider that pretty good proof.  IMO, RS just has his dates wrong.

I'm going to believe the photographic evidence of the airport presence in the Indianapolis airport on the 22nd. But that's just me.

Plus the girls arriving the 21st and then not filming anything until the morning of the 23rd makes little sense to me. Them arriving the night of the 22nd and then starting filming the morning of the 23rd seems very logical.

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 87b72b10 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 86669110 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 62 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:06 am

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:

But we do if you look at the timing of the pics, they are a lot earlier than RS's tweet, then you get the post by a member here which is dated and timed.  I'd consider that pretty good proof.  IMO, RS just has his dates wrong.

I'm going to believe the photographic evidence of the airport presence in the Indianapolis airport on the 22nd. But that's just me.

Plus the girls arriving the 21st and then not filming anything until the morning of the 23rd makes little sense to me. Them arriving the night of the 22nd and then starting filming the morning of the 23rd seems very logical.
Filming did happen on the 22 as per the tweet and pictures dated and timed. I just feel that there is no way they would arrive at the Miami airport at around noon eastern and stay there all day and night to arrive in Indianapolis the next night....AFTER filming had already started in Warsaw. That to me doesn't make sense. I seriously doubt that we'd be led astray that much considering what that poster here said, then with how they were in the Miami airport on the 21st. I think that there was a date on the 22nd.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:07 am

Perhaps the beautiful women arriving at the hotel were producers? They seem quite attractive, by small town standards anyway. Still wondering why the girls were sitting at the Miami airport though, if they weren't continuing to Indiana that day. Oh well, I guess we'll never know.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:10 am

mindless wrote:Perhaps the beautiful women arriving at the hotel were producers? They seem quite attractive, by small town standards anyway. Still wondering why the girls were sitting at the Miami airport though, if they weren't continuing to Indiana that day. Oh well, I guess we'll never know.
Yes, that thought does make me question the 22nd date of arrival when clearly they were filming something earlier in the day in Warsaw according to the tweet and pic that was dated and timed.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:10 am

I remember a member posting about a sighting in Warsaw of a group of beautiful girls the day before RS reported them arriving in the town.
Imo his dates are wrong.

He is not physically present and posting in real time.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:17 am

I just thought of something. If the guy who saw Becca and some other girls at the Miami airport was only there to pick up a client, then he wouldn't have been past the arrivals hall, would he? In that case the girls were likely waiting for a ride out of the airport rather than continuing to another destination. Otherwise they'd be in the transfer area, no?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:21 am

The picture with the white van could be B roll stuff.  We can't tell if that's Ben, production or just an innocent bystander in the picture.  We have a tweet from almost a week (right after Ben and the girls arrived in the Bahamas) before that the film crew had arrived and the picture showed them filming the Welcome to Warsaw sign.  So we know there were producers and camera crews in town early.

Not discounting the poster and the info, but without pictures of the pretty ladies arriving at the hotel, it's hard to know who they really were (producers, girls/cast, etc.)

All JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:22 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Filming did happen on the 22 as per the tweet and pictures dated and timed.  I just feel that there is no way they would arrive at the Miami airport at around noon eastern and stay there all day and night to arrive in Indianapolis the next night....AFTER filming had already started in Warsaw.  That to me doesn't make sense.  I seriously doubt that we'd be led astray that much considering what that poster here said, then with how they were in the Miami airport on the 21st.  I think that there was a date on the 22nd.

We have pics of the girls filming in Warsaw the 22nd? If so, where would I find those? I have seen the typical B-roll filming but nothing about the girls being there.

What if they flew from Miami to Indy on the 21st and then on the 22nd flew from Indy to closer to Warsaw. It wouldn't be the craziest thing.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:23 am

mindless wrote:I just thought of something. If the guy who saw Becca and some other girls at the Miami airport was only there to pick up a client, then he wouldn't have been past the arrivals hall, would he? In that case the girls were likely waiting for a ride out of the airport rather than continuing to another destination. Otherwise they'd be in the transfer area, no?
Very true. He was grabbing a bite to eat while he waited for his friend. IMO, they did arrive on the 21st into Indianna from what the poster said here and the early filming pics on the 22nd as well as 23rd.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001