SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:24 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I'm going to believe the photographic evidence of the airport presence in the Indianapolis airport on the 22nd. But that's just me.

Plus the girls arriving the 21st and then not filming anything until the morning of the 23rd makes little sense to me. Them arriving the night of the 22nd and then starting filming the morning of the 23rd seems very logical.
Filming did happen on the 22 as per the tweet and pictures dated and timed.  I just feel that there is no way they would arrive at the Miami airport at around noon eastern and stay there all day and night to arrive in Indianapolis the next night....AFTER filming had already started in Warsaw.  That to me doesn't make sense.  I seriously doubt that we'd be led astray that much considering what that poster here said, then with how they were in the Miami airport on the 21st.  I think that there was a date on the 22nd.

We have pics of the girls filming in Warsaw the 22nd? If so, where would I find those? I have seen the typical B-roll filming but nothing about the girls being there.

What if they flew from Miami to Indy on the 21st and then on the 22nd flew from Indy to closer to Warsaw. It wouldn't be the craziest thing.

sorry for the double post. I posted the pic earlier that showed filming around Warsaw on the 22nd at around noon. IMO, there is a very good chance that they were filming a date that day as well. You can see at least 1 if not more by the tree in the yellow circle.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:27 pm

^That doesn't necessarily mean a date was being filmed. It could have very easily been just Ben and some b-roll filming.

As I said, I haven't seen any proof the girls were there before the 22nd. But I'd welcome some if there was any.

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 87b72b10 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 86669110 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:33 pm

umngirl wrote:^That doesn't necessarily mean a date was being filmed. It could have very easily been just Ben and some b-roll filming.

As I said, I haven't seen any proof the girls were there before the 22nd. But I'd welcome some if there was any.

Ok, I just prefer to believe what that poster said about her aunt being in that hotel, "seeing the group of young women coming in and asking who they were and being told that it was the Bachelor Filming."

That post was the 21st.

Now if you look at the airport stuff with them arriving in Miami around noon, then to wait at the airport all day to not leave to Indianapolis that night seems so far fetched. It's all a combo thing for me. IMO in that pic there is at least one woman there in the yellow circle, they are doing filming at around noon on the 22nd.

When you combine all that together, to me it's sorted unless something else that comes across.......but all that is IMO for sure.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:37 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:^That doesn't necessarily mean a date was being filmed. It could have very easily been just Ben and some b-roll filming.

Ok, I just prefer to believe what that poster said about her aunt being in that hotel, "seeing the group of young women coming in and asking who they were and being told that it was the Bachelor Filming."

That post was the 21st.

Now if you look at the airport stuff with them arriving in Miami around noon, then to wait at the airport all day to not leave to Indianapolis that night seems so far fetched.  It's all a combo thing for me.  IMO in that pic there is at least one woman there in the yellow circle, they are doing filming at around noon on the 22nd.

When you combine all that together, to me it's sorted unless something else that comes across.......but all that is IMO for sure.

I'm sorry if these are dumb questions but how much time went by from the potential sighting in Miami to them being in Indianapolis? If they were spotted in Miami what flights went to directly to Indy or at a nearby city that then connected to Indy? That post on the 21st that you mentioned, was that on IG or Twitter?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:39 pm

^And I believe the Indy airport pics from the evening of the 22nd and that the filming on the 22nd was simply b-roll with Ben. But that's JMO.

Like I said, they could have flown to Indy the 21st from Miami and then on the 22nd flew from Indy to Fort Wayne to get to Warsaw. If I'm not mistaken, we also don't have picture proof of the girls at the Miami airport. What if the eyewitness was mistaken?

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 87b72b10 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 86669110 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:41 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mindless wrote:I just thought of something. If the guy who saw Becca and some other girls at the Miami airport was only there to pick up a client, then he wouldn't have been past the arrivals hall, would he? In that case the girls were likely waiting for a ride out of the airport rather than continuing to another destination. Otherwise they'd be in the transfer area, no?
Very true.  He was grabbing a bite to eat while he waited for his friend.  IMO, they did arrive on the 21st into Indianna from what the poster said here and the early filming pics on the 22nd as well as 23rd.

Well what I meant was that they probably arrived in Miami around noon on the 21st and were waiting for a ride out of there, to a hotel or where ever, when the tweeter saw them. Otherwise they would've been in the transfer area on the other side of security control and the man would've never ran into them, since he wasn't flying himself. Though I don't know what that airport is like, so can't say for certain. I do think they probably stayed a day in Miami with a handler for whatever reason while most of the crew were in Warsaw already filming random stuff and B roll. Wasn't it posted earlier somewhere that the filming in Warsaw was planned to start on the 23rd? That would be the dates I guess.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:46 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

That post was the 21st.

Now if you look at the airport stuff with them arriving in Miami around noon, then to wait at the airport all day to not leave to Indianapolis that night seems so far fetched.  It's all a combo thing for me.  IMO in that pic there is at least one woman there in the yellow circle, they are doing filming at around noon on the 22nd.

I'm sorry if these are dumb questions but how much time went by from the potential sighting in Miami to them being in Indianapolis? If they were spotted in Miami what flights went to directly to Indy or at a nearby city that then connected to Indy? That post on the 21st that you mentioned, was that on IG or Twitter?
The comment was posted here at this link:

The tweet for Miami was at around 1pm est, this post was done here at 4:55pm pacific so around 8pm east.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3138p384-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#881331

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:48 pm

mindless wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
mindless wrote:I just thought of something. If the guy who saw Becca and some other girls at the Miami airport was only there to pick up a client, then he wouldn't have been past the arrivals hall, would he? In that case the girls were likely waiting for a ride out of the airport rather than continuing to another destination. Otherwise they'd be in the transfer area, no?
Very true.  He was grabbing a bite to eat while he waited for his friend.  IMO, they did arrive on the 21st into Indianna from what the poster said here and the early filming pics on the 22nd as well as 23rd.

Well what I meant was that they probably arrived in Miami around noon on the 21st and were waiting for a ride out of there, to a hotel or where ever, when the tweeter saw them. Otherwise they would've been in the transfer area on the other side of security control and the man would've never ran into them, since he wasn't flying himself. Though I don't know what that airport is like, so can't say for certain. I do think they probably stayed a day in Miami with a handler for whatever reason while most of the crew were in Warsaw already filming random stuff and B roll. Wasn't it posted earlier somewhere that the filming in Warsaw was planned to start on the 23rd? That would be the dates I guess.

This actually makes a lot of sense. They fly into Miami on the 21st and are spotted by a guy just waiting for a client so it's very likely he wouldn't have gone past the security checkpoint for that. Ben would have most likely continued onto Indiana and the girls could have stayed the night in Miami. The next day (22nd), Ben is filming b-roll in Warsaw and the girls fly from Miami to Indy and then possibly to Fort Wayne. They are spotted the morning of the 23rd filming the "welcome" and the first date in Warsaw happen with Lauren B.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:51 pm

umngirl wrote:^And I believe the Indy airport pics from the evening of the 22nd and that the filming on the 22nd was simply b-roll with Ben. But that's JMO.

Like I said, they could have flown to Indy the 21st from Miami and then on the 22nd flew from Indy to Fort Wayne to get to Warsaw. If I'm not mistaken, we also don't have picture proof of the girls at the Miami airport. What if the eyewitness was mistaken?
Well, the eye witness was really sure. He follows Becca, tweets and retweets all bach/ette stuff. IMO, he wasn't mistaken. It doesn't make sense for them to arrive in Miami at around 12:30 as was sleuthed out in the becca thread, then be seen in a hotel in Warsaw at around 8pm est on the 21st. That person that saw them at the hotel even asked hotel staff who the group was. IMO, it`s very reputable source. IMO as per the schedule that I have had for a while, there would be filming on the 22nd with a date, then the 23rd(Rex's), 24th another individual date, then on the 25th, the circus date, then RC on the 26th. I have had that for a while now.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:58 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:^And I believe the Indy airport pics from the evening of the 22nd and that the filming on the 22nd was simply b-roll with Ben. But that's JMO.

Well, the eye witness was really sure.  He follows Becca, tweets and retweets all bach/ette stuff.  IMO, he wasn't mistaken.  It doesn't make sense for them to arrive in Miami at around 12:30 as was sleuthed out in the becca thread, then be seen in a hotel in Warsaw at around 8pm est on the 21st.  That person that saw them at the hotel even asked hotel staff who the group was.  IMO, it`s very reputable source.  IMO as per the schedule that I have had for a while, there would be filming on the 22nd with a date, then the 23rd(Rex's), 24th another individual date, then on the 25th, the circus date, then RC on the 26th.  I have had that for a while now.

The eyewitness definitely could have seen her. However, since he wasn't flying himself he would have been on the public side of the security checkpoint. For the girls to be on that side of security they would either to be just waiting to go through security which makes zero sense since they flew into the airport and would be simply waiting at another gate to catch their next flight or they were on the public side of security because they were waiting to depart the airport via car.

We don't know that the girls were for sure spotted at the hotel. We have an eyewitness who saw a group and was told it was for Bachelor filming. It could be a group there for filming but not the actual girls.

I still don't see why eyewitnesses are being considered more reliable than the picture evidence we have of the girls at the Indy airport on the 22nd. Many often say they will believe things regarding filming if there are pictures but when we have some they are considered incorrect? I'm just confused as to why that is.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:01 pm

umngirl wrote:
mindless wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

This actually makes a lot of sense. They fly into Miami on the 21st and are spotted by a guy just waiting for a client so it's very likely he wouldn't have gone past the security checkpoint for that. Ben would have most likely continued onto Indiana and the girls could have stayed the night in Miami. The next day (22nd), Ben is filming b-roll in Warsaw and the girls fly from Miami to Indy and then possibly to Fort Wayne. They are spotted the morning of the 23rd filming the "welcome" and the first date in Warsaw happen with Lauren B.
Just a question though....how do we recon a first hand account of seeing the women arrive at the hotel on the 21st? To me, it really doesn't make sense that they'd stay in Miami when there are flights heading out from there to Indianapolis that afternoon.

In a way, I guess this is silly, but I do feel that they were filming a date on the 22nd. Couple that with the airport sighting in Miami, the guest sighting that posted that the ladies arrived at the hotel at around 8pm on the 21st. IMO, it's hard to ignore both those points.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:05 pm

I've read in this forum for years but never posted... until now.

Has anybody actually searched airline flights from Miami to Indianapolis to Fort Wayne for the times of arrival at the various places?  I've tried (but couldn't find past flights) and the only thing I could find for Indianapolis to Fort Wayne were flights of 9+ hours because they had to take flights to elsewhere to get there!  I could not find a direct flight from Indianapolis to Fort Wayne.  Now that isn't saying that there aren't private flights available.  So IMO, they either took a private flight to Fort Wayne then drove to Warsaw or drove directly to Warsaw from Indianapolis.  The drive is only about 2.5 hours.

So how this fits into their arrival date, I have no idea!  Just thought I'd put the thought out there that they may not have even flown into Fort Wayne.

P.S. Even flights from Miami to Fort Wayne do not go through Indianapolis so Indianapolis isn't even a connecting flight when searching those destinations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001