SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:40 am

Took another look at that promo picture of jojo and the 2 pics of them walking on Warsaw and she has much less blonde in the filming picture. Just the tips really.

Is it possible that it is one of the other girls not becca or Joelle ?

any chance of updating the sc only thread with these new pics?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:05 am

I don't think the girl's hair is blonde enough to be Emily's and the legs, etc are too slim to be Becca who's curvier imo. To me the only ones it could be are Jojo or Amanda.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15336

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:57 am

Seabear wrote:RS's date guesses have been an epic fail of late but Joelle would make sense if she is TPTB pick for the next Ette. Suspect
From what I saw last night Ben is probably happy to play along because it looked like his heart is with Lauren.  No harm no foul. laugh out loud

Would they give a futur b'ette candidate a 1on1 date at this stage though? Just for the exposure?

This episode normally has dates for the person or persons the lead really likes (Chris jp roberto Nikki etc) or someone they don't. In which case they eliminate them on the spot during the date (Ryan p, Cody etc, brads season had it also) or they r sure to go at the next RC.
If this is Joelle she would fall under the former since he has given her a second 1on1 date not the latter. If he was not too interested he would lump her (or even Becca for that matter) In the GD.
Jmo

Imo Amanda is the most curious candidate left. He / they kept her till now but without an opportunity to evaluate the relationship in ep7 nor to amp up the drama of an ep7 elimination by giving her a 1on1.
Unless of course she gets 1on1 time after the carnival which is a bit insuffient either way for either Ben if he liked her enough to keep her till now or the audience to get wrapped up to an elimination.
Not sure if I'm making sense with this. hmmm

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:05 am

umngirl wrote:When I blow it up, there is some dark in the hair so JoJo is more believable. She does have the ombre going on in pictures.

Could that be Amanda with much if her hair pulled up and under the helmet ? That would shorten the length and expose more of the darker hair from underneath?

Where is the other photograph of her at Warsaw where her legs can be seen? She is hidden in the one which veryone is using to compare becca and jojos legs / jeans.

Perhaps we can compare her legs with this girl to eliminate her as a possibility. Her hair colour is more likely than jojo.i think.
ETA
Looking at the pictures in the. SC only stickie. Jojos hair looks very dark in the 2 pictures on the boat compared to baseball girl.
I'm struggling to stick a nail in this.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
mindless wrote:I thought the legs looked like JoJo's as well, but then I looked at this pic of Becca at the airport again and hers seem to match too.

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 CR924G0VAAAvZMv
Source: RS

AllAboutLove wrote: snipped..
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 F6a8450ccbefef47d76ca8027df3e53b

IMO the length from the knee cap to the ankle is longer than baseball girl. In any case, baseball dates are good when they mean something, Ali/Roberto Andi/Josh Chris/Des. I wonder if Joelle has any baseball connections, or what the meaning is behind this date, if any.

Do they go to Wrigley field?
That seems odd since the Cubs organization until last week would have not let them on the field because of post season play.
Also, Becca played competitive softball - I don't know if she played while in college. But somewhere I remember seeing a photo of her...maybe it was on her hometown visit. I just remember that because CS talked about her being very athletic, and I saw photos of her at that time. Will look to see.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:27 am

https://twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/323678316613742592

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:40 am

In Becca's tweet from April 2013, she called it a "slow pitch" game & mentions playing in high school. Women's softball in high school & college is fast pitch. Sounds like maybe a co-ed or pick up game 2 1/2 years ago.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:20 am

Right...I did see high school photos of her in fast pitch softball. Probably league play for fun is slow pitch.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:32 am

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 BahamaGroup
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 F6a8450ccbefef47d76ca8027df3e53b

Becca's thighs seem heavier than Jojo's, Amanda's, plus the baseball girl imo. It the Bahamas pic Jojo's hair looks darker and Amanda's seems more of a match but lighting can make it deceptive who it's hard to say. If Becca is a leftie then to me (also a leftie) it's less likely that it's her because even though it's possible she bats right handed it's not all that common imo. Hopefully we'll get another pic from the date to see better. Right now I can't decide between Jojo and Amanda. no idea

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:39 am

^^^same.

Can you post the 1st sc of the girls in Warsaw where we can wee both jojo and Amanda s legs more clearly  along side baseball girl?

Btw I'm actually leaning towards Amanda because of the sheer amount of blonde showing outside the cap. Plus she has enough dark "roots" to match under the helmet the helmet.

I do think as I said elsewhere that she is sorta due 1on1 time this episode because a HT is a bigger deal with her than the other contestants. And why bring her to f6 for her to get minimal screen time and FaceTime with the lead ? It makes no sense.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:47 am

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 CSAvrlqUkAEZhrhfall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 CSA4CRmUwAERuce

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:51 am

T4p.

Baseball girls jeans r not the same as any of the girls in the picture imo. How many jeans do thses girls pack for thses trips besides all their other stuff like shoes and cocktail dresses laugh out loud ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001