SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:55 am

We were looking at photos for that catwalk date on 10/14 that had been posted at lease 20 hours prior. It happened on the 13th IMO. It's no big deal anyway.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:46 pm

Is the date that integral? 
JMOAA but I do believe with all the evidence posted it was probably the 13th. 
I don't think it makes much difference however.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Is the date that integral? 
JMOAA but I do believe with all the evidence posted it was probably the 13th. 
I don't think it makes much difference however.

Well, wouldn't that then throw off the schedule if that date is wrong? There could be another date on the 14th and it would then probably change the RC date, so I would say it does matter if we are trying to get an accurate picture of the schedule.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:57 pm

They were spotted at Mexico City airport this morning. Does Ben usually travel with the girls? He was in the pic with them... Also, we're so screwed on the schedule now.. They haven't even started filming episode 6 yet..

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:13 pm

Episode 5: Mexico City
10/9-10/10: Travel from Vegas to Mexico city, B-roll, etc
10/11: Date
10/12: Date
10/13: Date
10/14: RC? or day off? or B-roll?
10/15: RC? or day off? or B-roll?
10/16: Travel to Bahamas

I was off in that they were not filming in the Bahamas last week, but they were setting up for it this coming week (per Rich Perron's FB post). But this makes so much more sense to me than cramming travel AND dates on the same date. And also makes sense in that they didn't take a helicopter from the Bahamas to Mexico City (which I thought possible at the time laugh out loud) And this schedule doesn't leave 5-7 days off between the end of episode 6 and start of episode 7

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:22 pm

So is today just a travel day? And tommorow the dates start?

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:37 pm

I thought they weren't in the Bahamas for a long enough time before Ben turned up in Mexico City. I posted it somewhere, don't know where it went. It doesn't matter. But seriously, do we have more than one filming schedule thread? I'm really getting confused with all of Ben's threads.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:36 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Episode 5: Mexico City

I was off in that they were not filming in the Bahamas last week, but they were setting up for it this coming week (per Rich Perron's FB post). But this makes so much more sense to me than cramming travel AND dates on the same date. And also makes sense in that they didn't take a helicopter from the Bahamas to Mexico City (which I thought possible at the time laugh out loud) And this schedule doesn't leave 5-7 days off between the end of episode 6 and start of episode 7
Ha! I love it!
 I mentioned in conversation with another mod last night I thought that they had not been in the Bahamas yet and that the person/s who had posted that were simply off a week. 
See--even a broke clock is right twice a day.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:50 pm

loveactually9 wrote:Episode 5: Mexico City

To be honest, this really doesn`t make sense.

Why would Ben and his enterouge be spotted in Bahamas on the 9th(which was the correct travel and arrival date) then go to Mexico City. There are too many days off in that schedule for things to fit properly too.

I think we are still working off the schedule that I made up to begin with. It matches the previous NUMEROUS seasons.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:53 pm

^Ben and the entourage weren't spotted that we know of. The person just said that they would be filming there. It's possible some of the crew went there to get things ready before the rest showed up to film.

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 87b72b10 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 86669110 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:00 pm

umngirl wrote:^Ben and the entourage weren't spotted that we know of. The person just said that they would be filming there. It's possible some of the crew went there to get things ready before the rest showed up to film.
This is EXACTLY the tweet and it does say that they are currently filming the bachelor at the resort.

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 10-11_10

I don`t ever remember where they have had that many days off in the middle of filming an episode in the history of this show. They film an epi and take days off at the end or the beginning but NOT in the middle. If I am wrong, would love to know the season AND circumstances. Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:02 pm

Aren't Ben and the girls are headed to the Bahamas right now. They have been in Mexico this past week and just starting episode 6.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline