SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:03 pm

I agree with UMN. 
I think they were scouting in Bahamas. 
Because they were in Miami today does not mean 100% they are on their way to Bahamas. It could be somewhere east coast(USA).
 I would like to think are reserving the Caribbean for FD/FRC, however if not, maybe it will be somewhere really nice this season for the FD/FRC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:05 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Aren't Ben and the girls are headed to the Bahamas right now. They have been in Mexico this past week and just starting episode 6.
It doesn`t fit what the schedule would be never mind what a person tweeted about so trying to figure why they would have to take between 2-3 days off in the middle of filming an epi.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:11 pm

^And that person could very easily be confused. I find it highly suspicious there wasn't a single picture of them in the Bahamas. They would have had to be secluded in private resorts for there to be nothing else coming out of there regarding filming.

What we do know if there were for sure in MC on the 13th and then today leaving the airport. It makes more sense that they went from Vegas to Mexico City (episode 5) and then headed to the Bahamas for episode 6. We know they have Warsaw filming next Friday through the weekend.

For Mexico City to be episode 6 they would have to film it for over a week which makes zero sense for an episode this early in the season.

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 87b72b10 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 86669110 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:17 pm

We don't know that they actually took time off filming during the epi (middle or end for that matter).  It was just an idea thrown out, when it was thought they jumped from the Bahamas to Mexico.  But at that point we were opperating under the idea that they were actually in the Bahamas filming.  Now, trying to put all the pieces found together,  It would make more sense for it to have been a scout team (IA with Kasha and umn) preparing for their upcoming arrival in the Bahamas, not Ben and them actually jumping back and forth between the two locations.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:18 pm

I agree. ^^.
I do believe the area they were talking about in Exuma has a quite a few private villas, but I still do not believe they have episoded in the Bahamas yet.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Is it possible they didn't leave Vegas until the 10th? Do we have anything to say that didn't happen?

fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 87b72b10 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 86669110 fashionweek - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I agree. ^^.
I do believe the area they were talking about in Exuma has a quite a few private villas, but I still do not believe they have episoded in the Bahamas yet.
Isn`t from the 9th to the 16th a long time to be filming in one place though....especially without a break mid filming....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:34 pm

What if the schedule went something like this
10/9 Travel
10/10 Off day/ B roll
10/11 Date (somewhere else in Mexico, perhaps resort area not far from MC)
10/12- off day, people from date travel back to MC
10/13 Fashion Show date
10/14 Date
10/15 RC
10/16 Travel

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:39 pm

@umngirl That sounds plausible. Or the RC could've been the 14th and they could have taken the day off yesterday before traveling today.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:42 pm

I, also, wonder about the sense of security. Maybe the time cycle needed to be more prudent? 
We'll see how it all washes out.
As far as going to LV to Bahamas too many things don't add up for me. 
1) not enough of a time span to merit another location from 10-09-2015 to 10-13-2015. Too hurried.
2) Bahamas is certainly a more secure/safe locale than MC. Why hurry through there to reach an less safe area? 
3) No photos in Bahamas. Nothing other than a couple tweets/whateves that added up to me as future scouting when they showed up in MC a couple days later.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I, also, wonder about the sense of security. Maybe the time cycle needed to be more prudent? 
We'll see how it all washes out.
As far as going to LV to Bahamas too many things don't add up for me. 
1) not enough of a time span to merit another location from 10-09-2015 to 10-13-2015. Too hurried.
2) Bahamas is certainly a more secure/safe locale than MC. Why hurry through there to reach an less safe area? 
3) No photos in Bahamas. Nothing other than a couple tweets/whateves that added up to me as future scouting when they showed up in MC a couple days later.
Ok, thanks for your thoughts Kasha. Greatly appreciated.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:50 pm

I still can't believe they even went to Mexico City. It's not exactly near the top of the safest places they've visited and the extra security I'm sure costed a pretty penny.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline