SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:27 pm

I have reason to believe that Lauren and Ben are engaged. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Interesting, MOT. Maybe it's taking longer than was thought?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think the FRC was more like Sunday/Monday 15-16th. Wasn't there SM activity by Jojo which we speculated she was the F3? CMIIW

Monday - FRC
Tuesday - Ben Promo
Wed - CH skype He could have been coming home Wed after his skype ?
Wed - Caila gets her schedule to come home and is forced to stick around for a couple of days
Thursday - Caila comes home
Friday/Weekend - Ben F1 return home?

Just throwing it out there.

Can Skype be recorded and posted later? IMO, it can, and if that happened, then IMO, it was recorded on the Tuesday when all the promo stuff/promo video came out.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:54 pm

The Skype platform itself does not allow for calls to be recorded and posted later. Some third party apps will allow for it. I don't see why GMA would go through the trouble for a simple Skype interview.

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 87b72b10 photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 86669110 photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I've been told "everyone" leaves today. Caila is expected in Ohio at 1am. I don't know if everyone includes Ben.

TY rose

If everyone is leaving today including Ben, then I do suspect the FRC was several days ago--Sunday, IMO.
Thanks for bringing that info through GA!

I agree Kasha. I agree that it would of been the 14/15/16 with the info that I and others had been given. Not to mention the preview and the skype.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:05 pm

It was a live feed and not pre-recorded imo. You can see where it says it's live. All 40 hours were.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:10 pm

It is not unusual for people in production to hang over to extend personal time(vacay). This has happened in various seasons at this particular time. Personally, I don't know why they would hang over in Jamaica, but being that it's probably a slow time until the USA Thanksgiving maybe that would be it?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:11 pm

umngirl wrote:The Skype platform itself does not allow for calls to be recorded and posted later. Some third party apps will allow for it. I don't see why GMA would go through the trouble for a simple Skype interview.
Actually, IMO, they'd be the perfect platform to record it and post it when they want. IMO, that's what happened.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:22 pm

Diana wrote:I have reason to believe that Lauren and Ben are engaged. heartbeat
Were you told this or just your thoughts? Just asking as of epi 7 sleuthing, it really looked like it would be Lauren.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:23 pm

I was told this.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:34 pm

Diana wrote:I was told this.
Thanks Diana!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:The Skype platform itself does not allow for calls to be recorded and posted later. Some third party apps will allow for it. I don't see why GMA would go through the trouble for a simple Skype interview.
Actually, IMO, they'd be the perfect platform to record it and post it when they want.  IMO, that's what happened.

The whole 40 hours was live. I very much doubt they messed with a huge show thing they were doing with the 40 live hours thing. JMO

photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 87b72b10 photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 86669110 photographer - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 43 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline