SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:55 am

Once again, thank you for your work and updates. 
Feel better soon! :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:07 pm

Aren't there usually 3 individual dates and 1 group date in episode 7?

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:48 pm

Stupid interrupting question from longtime sleuther who hasn't sleuthed in years or read even one post regarding bens filming ... Does one of the candidates live in central Indiana?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:36 pm

jlccaz wrote:Stupid interrupting question from longtime sleuther who hasn't sleuthed in years or read even one post regarding bens filming ... Does one of the candidates live in central Indiana?

Ben is from Indiana and they are getting ready to film this week in Warsaw, Indiana. I don't know about the other contestants. no idea
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:55 pm

Oh right! Thanks B!
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:33 am

In case this is of interest

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Bachelor-street-closing-list-1-680x900_zpswyfbluez
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule -  *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Bachelor-street-closing-list_Page_4_zpsyzgrmcxq

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:43 am

Thanks Mr. Write! thumbsup

Maybe some good old fashioned sleuthing of sun height and angles, shadows, etc. will be needed this season!  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:05 am

Do we know who got the 2 on 1 date at the f9 level yet ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:33 am

nd4reality wrote:Do we know who got the 2 on 1 date at the f9 level yet ?
Some of us think it happened in epsiode 5 and that it was between the twins. Out of the both of them, only Emily is left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:26 pm

While putting the twins on a 2:1 would make for great drama on the storyboard, I don't think we have any actually evidence one way or the other about the 2:1... that it happened or with who. Its just all speculation at this point, isn't it or have I missed something?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:34 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:While putting the twins on a 2:1 would make for great drama on the storyboard, I don't think we have any actually evidence one way or the other about the 2:1... that it happened or with who.  Its just all speculation at this point, isn't it or have I missed something?  
This is all just speculation. The 2-on-1 during Sean's season happened when there were 11 girls left and if that is the case this season it was probably the twins.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:48 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:While putting the twins on a 2:1 would make for great drama on the storyboard, I don't think we have any actually evidence one way or the other about the 2:1... that it happened or with who.  Its just all speculation at this point, isn't it or have I missed something?  
That's why I said "some of us" and "think".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+66
Lucas15
Jeepers
sosleepy
casjacknick
avacaroline