SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:27 pm

I don't know...I still think it's just an excuse. How many leads have had pre-FS sex before (many that we don't know about)? How many leads have had an emotional breakdown at some point in filming? Heck, their reasoning didn't even make sense. Kaitlyn needed to explore physical intimacy with the remaining men, so they had to stay in Ireland? They could have easily done the FS dates in Patagonia. If they could make Des and Ali accept a proposal a week after getting their hearts broken and left by the men they originally wanted, I feel like they could have gotten Kaitlyn on a freaking plane.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:37 pm

The lead was having her own overnight dates, among other things, and probably gave them enough drama to work with for two seasons. IMHO Why spend money travelling to another country when it would have been the same result. F1 F2 showdown and sex.

I don't think there will be any comparisons between K and Ben and how they are treated.

I still think there will be a tropical destination.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:41 pm

I don't know if it had so much to do with sex as it did with following your own path vs the path provided. (interpret this as doing your own effing thing with no cares)
When you are resistant to following what the masterminds want and seem to have no respect for their rules, it goes against the grain of great egos. 
In other words, don't freakin bite that hand that feeds you or you might find out that hand packs a punch. 
Even though TPTB get a lot of free promo's they don't get air fare free. Time zone travel=fatigue. Who the freak needs that for a lead that won't cooperate? 
Personally the sex is a red herring and only a symptom of something much larger, a wild azzed lead who is used to doing things her way come hell or high water. 
Well, in this case they took away exotic travel and figured they did not need to abuse 4 families.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:01 pm

I guess I don't give TPTB that much credit. They "abused" the four families during Ashley H's season, when they already knew Ashley would be picking JP and they had already had sex (according to that tweet with Elan). Same with Ben F and the four families or Juan Pablo and the four families and, I'm sure, many that we don't know about. I just don't think that they would give up filming in Patagonia to save on air fare and/or to spare feelings. I guess it's something we'll never really know until someone writes a tell-all!

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:06 pm

ITA that it was all about breaking the rules and not about sex.  I got the drift from the CH interview that TPTB were concerned about Kaitlyn holding it together to get the season in the can.  I believe Shawns melt down was a contributing factor as well.  TBTB and ABC have a story plotted out and big bucks on the line they expect the lead to follow the rules and cooperate.  Add snapchat gate and TPTB and ABC were not happy campers.  It is evidenced by the lack of post season support for the cozy couple.  JMO

I am sure Ben will be rewarded if he maintains good behavior.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:10 pm

The big difference is they liked Ashley H. A lot.
The big difference is none of the other cast you mentioned thumbed their noses, were bratty, or emotional powder kegs.  The closest that came to pissing them off similarly was JPG and after him they may have decided enough is enough. 
They had enough of K and S.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:44 pm

Like I said, it's all speculation, so we're likely never to know the truth. But...I thought it was general knowledge that Ben F was HATED and the same exact thing happened with him (pre-FS sex) and travel didn't get cancelled. Same with Juan Pablo, who they hated. I just think, at the end of the day, it's a business and they're not going to mess with their very carefully laid out plan just because their lead pisses them off. I don't even know if they hated Kaitlyn at this point, since sc-gate hadn't happened yet. I think she just made things difficult for them, but I don't think it was a Juan Pablo-type situation, where many people have said he was AWFUL to the crew and producers. Kaitlyn seemed to get along with everyone, at least on a superficial basis, at the time.

Again, it's all speculation. We're likely never to know the whole story!

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:01 pm

It doesn't even matter because Ben is not likely to do anything to make them change or cancel locations.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:57 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Like I said, it's all speculation, so we're likely never to know the truth. But...I thought it was general knowledge that Ben F was HATED and the same exact thing happened with him (pre-FS sex) and travel didn't get cancelled. Same with Juan Pablo, who they hated. I just think, at the end of the day, it's a business and they're not going to mess with their very carefully laid out plan just because their lead pisses them off. I don't even know if they hated Kaitlyn at this point, since sc-gate hadn't happened yet. I think she just made things difficult for them, but I don't think it was a Juan Pablo-type situation, where many people have said he was AWFUL to the crew and producers. Kaitlyn seemed to get along with everyone, at least on a superficial basis, at the time.

Again, it's all speculation. We're likely never to know the whole story!

(jmo)
Just curious, but could you say why you feel the bolded is true as I never heard nothing about it, mind you, I have been MIA around here for a while. Thanks in advance!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Serendipity11 Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:40 am

Take it or leave it, but I heard that the reason that they didn't travel to Argentina was that there was a travel advisory against travel to Argentina that came out right before they were scheduled to head there.

Serendipity11

Back to top Go down

Post by Serendipity11 Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:42 am

http://www.argentinaindependent.com/currentaffairs/newsfromargentina/six-countries-warn-citizens-about-travelling-in-argentina/

I tried to find something on the US Dept. of State website to back this up, but travel advisories have all been updated since then and there is no longer an advisory. The above link is the best I could find of documentation that helps support the theory.

Serendipity11

Back to top Go down

Post by Californiaqueen Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:16 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I guess I don't give TPTB that much credit. They "abused" the four families during Ashley H's season, when they already knew Ashley would be picking JP and they had already had sex (according to that tweet with Elan). Same with Ben F and the four families or Juan Pablo and the four families and, I'm sure, many that we don't know about. I just don't think that they would give up filming in Patagonia to save on air fare and/or to spare feelings. I guess it's something we'll never really know until someone writes a tell-all!

(jmo)

Wait, Ashley H and JP had sex before the fantasy suite? What tweet are you referring to?
Californiaqueen
Californiaqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst