SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:42 am

nd4reality wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
:yes: Everyone has likely had a 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 by now with a someone getting their 1st in episode 6. If Olivia got the FIR I'm now wondering if that was her on the episode 3 (?) 1-on-1.

ETA: I have a feeling the 2-on-1 happened between the twins in episode 5. So JoJo, Becca, Lauren H, and Emily. I don't think they'd wait until episode 6 to give FIR Olivia her first 1-on-1. Looking back at the past 3 seasons Becca, Andi, and Cat all got their 1st 1-on-1 in episode 6 and made it to final 3. Probably a moot point but..
Who would possibly have a first date epsiode 6 and make final 3..?? Our predicted f3 already had their first dates!! Lol

BH clearly named the girls in her post.
Check again. I said who would get a first date in epsiode 6. As in this season. *edit*

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:16 am

I tried looking and don't see any names.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:17 am

That's what I'm saying. There seems to be a pattern with with becca, andi, catherine but the predicted F3 have all had 1-on-1's by now. Maybe it'll be different this season.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:20 am

The F3 usually has at least one that has had a date before episode 6.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:54 am

nd4reality wrote:And would you know it - neither does Joelle have her own thread. laugh out loud

So are the single moms still on the show ? If he keeps them / her around longer it would mean that he likes them right ?
I would think that if he's kept a single mom on this long, he's really connected with her. Now if she stays on beyond the bahamas, then I'd say she has a really good chance of being in his F4 as I seriously wouldn't think he'd keep her on that long and away her kids. He just doesn't seem the type IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:07 am

chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Will the girls be meeting Ben's parents when they go to Warsaw? Have the ever met the leads parents this early?

Jade met Chris's parents around this time, didn't she?
The Bahamas is episode 6, Jade had the football date in Chris's ht in episode 7. I will try to update the charts and schedule soon.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:54 am

eversotrue wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
southern_girl wrote:So if Lauren H. is in the chicken suit.  Then by process of elimination JoJo got the other one on one date (the fireworks date) in Vegas.  Since we know Becca got the one on one wedding date there.
:yes: Everyone has likely had a 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 by now with a someone getting their 1st in episode 6. If Olivia got the FIR I'm now wondering if that was her on the episode 3 (?) 1-on-1.

ETA: I have a feeling the 2-on-1 happened between the twins in episode 5. So JoJo, Becca, Lauren H, and Emily. I don't think they'd wait until episode 6 to give FIR Olivia her first 1-on-1. Looking back at the past 3 seasons Becca, Andi, and Cat all got their 1st 1-on-1 in episode 6 and made it to final 3. Probably a moot point but..
Who would possibly have a first date epsiode 6 and make final 3..?? Our predicted f3 already had their first dates!! Lol
Where can I find that list as I know I never said what my "predicted" F3 were.

Just sayin that I'd love to know where it's said that the predicted F3 are. Thanks.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:00 am

eversotrue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Where can I find that list as I know I never said what my "predicted" F3 were.

Just sayin that I'd love to know where it's said that the predicted F3 are. Thanks.
It's in a lot of different threads. Idk. If that statement doesn't apply to you then it doesn't apply to you. A lot of us had predicted the same final 3 though. The majority that's been posting, I'd say. But if you'd like me to post it: a combo of Olivia, Becca, Lauren H, or JoJo.
I think what bothers me the most is the terminology. I'd rather say my own thoughts than those being said for me is all.

IMO, one needs to actually see the interactions before bringing out of thin air who they feel will be in the F3. It's too early in the game for that. Again, in past seasons there have been videos, sm leaks and other clues that leads one to consider the connection that the lead and that person has been having. This season there is NADA so for me(again, just speaking for myself here) I can't commit to something till I can see the interactions as in past seasons we have seen the perfect on paper person take a nosedive in the last couple of epi's leading up to HTD's so to be honest, till there is more to go on, it's EXTREMELY hard to say one way or the other. Again, this is just my opinion on it.

Again, yesterday GA touched on it as well of how there has been videos, social media interactions and real accounts of people watching the couple interact to go off of, but this season, that has been non existant.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:59 am

The majority of people does not mean all of us, or everyone.

Labelling - We will not tolerate the use of labelling users of this board into categories such as "**bash-ers** "some people around here" "sheep". This is a sneaky indirect way of name calling and will not be tolerated. NO ONE on this forum can post their opinions of other members. Your opinion is your opinion, and is never everyone's opinion as we all have different opinions. Do not use the word, we, all of us, everyone, we all, etc.

Rules

Going forward any posts that include me in your opinion, example, all of us, everyone here, will simply be deleted. Do not speak for everyone on this forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:19 pm

Who wants to guess who this season's villain or crazy person will be? laugh out loud.

Last season we had crying Ashley I, psycho Kelsey, melodramatic Britt, attacker Carly...

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:27 pm

Well whomever is drama girl I hope he gets rid if her at this RC. Or them.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:34 pm

california90 wrote:Who wants to guess who this season's villain or crazy person will be? laugh out loud.

Last season we had crying Ashley I, psycho Kelsey, melodramatic Britt, attacker Carly...

According to RS, Lace will be getting the "villain" edit. I have a feeling that there will be a lot of crazy girls besides her though. Just judging from how exhausted Ben looked in that fan photo and the tabloid reports (which usually have some truth to them). It's really hard to beat the crazy from Chris's season, so it'll be interesting!

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst