SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:18 am

It seems Lace only lasted at the most three episodes. So IMO, there has to be other "drama" type girls. I wonder who...

Do you think Ben is still liked by the contestants who already got the boot?? I noticed that Jen and Lauren Barr (who supposedly refused a rose..which I wonder why, if true.) have posted in Ambers comments on IG a few times...and it got me thinking if Ben is still viewed in a positive light by them. Like..what are their feelings post show? I'd imagine they'd be salty from being eliminated, but I just wonder if there's more to it.. Any guesses or ideas?

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:26 am

(All info below is speculation based on alleged information. I'm not claiming anything to be fact. IMO!)

Yeah, I thought Lauren Barr refusing a rose was interesting too! Has that happened in recent seasons? It will be interesting to see if that has to do with her not liking Ben or if it's a JJ-type move, where she has a boyfriend back home or something.

I do wonder how the girls will feel about him. If he really is smitten by one girl and has made it super obvious like Chris did with Britt earlier on, in can see the girls feeling disrespected. I can also see him not really wanting to deal with the drama, which might anger them (like when Ben f refused to even hear Emily o brien out). I'm definitely interested to see if Ben is able to keep his mr-perfect title!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:35 am

If Lauren Barr really did reject the rose because she didn't like him, that's so awkward.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:43 am

chasingpavements wrote:You are I'm at a (All info below is speculation based on alleged information. I'm not claiming anything to be fact. IMO!)

Yeah, I thought Lauren Barr refusing a rose was interesting too! Has that happened in recent seasons? It will be interesting to see if that has to do with her not liking Ben or if it's a JJ-type move, where she has a boyfriend back home or something.

I do wonder how the girls will feel about him. If he really is smitten by one girl and has made it super obvious like Chris did with Britt earlier on, in can see the girls feeling disrespected. I can also see him not really wanting to deal with the drama, which might anger them (like when Ben f refused to even hear Emily o brien out). I'm definitely interested to see if Ben is able to keep his mr-perfect title!
Same! I agree... I'm definitely interested and nervous.. I really love Ben, so I don't want to see people turn on him.  no no I hope he is sticking to his words there. I hope he is doing the best he can. And so on and so forth. I just hope this is all worth it in the end for him.. I remember him telling Kaitlyn on over nights that he really appreciated her "showing up every time they hung out with a smile on her face", despite the fact that the process wasn't easy on her, etc, etc. So I hope he's taking the same approach on his season. I hope that he's giving all the girls a fair shot but still sticking to what he believes is right. I just want to know, dang it!! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:45 am

I'm BlackHalo wrote:If Lauren Barr really did reject the rose because she didn't like him, that's so awkward.
It is! I mean...why wouldn't she like him though? He seems to be one of the better bachelors. And didn't she get eliminated week 2? At that point, she wouldn't even know him enough to like him or dislike much.. Maybe she just realized the process wasn't for her or something..

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:51 am

eversotrue wrote:
I'm BlackHalo wrote:If Lauren Barr really did reject the rose because she didn't like him, that's so awkward.
It is! I mean...why wouldn't she like him though? He seems to be one of the better bachelors. And didn't she get eliminated week 2? At that point, she wouldn't even know him enough to like him or dislike much.. Maybe she just realized the process wasn't for her or something..
Possibly. I see the producers encouraging her to do it at the ceremony instead on 1-on-1.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:54 am

BlackHalo wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Possibly. I see the producers encouraging her to do it at the ceremony instead on 1-on-1.
Definitely. Makes it more dramatic.

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:56 am

Why are we assuming that she would've gotten a 1-on-1?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:56 am

^ I see the both- process not being for her AND TPTB wanting her to do it at a ceremony. Different strokes for different folks. Maybe he wasn't who she thought he was (and not even in a bad way too).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:57 am

loveactually9 wrote:Why are we assuming that she would've gotten a 1-on-1?

Probably doesnt meant 1-on-1 date, but outside of ceremony, like 1-on-1 time.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:02 am

1-on-1 as in "in private"

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:03 am

BlackHalo wrote:
1-on-1 as in "in private"

Oh I get it. #duh laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst