SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:10 am

eversotrue wrote:It seems Lace only lasted at the most three episodes. So IMO, there has to be other "drama" type girls. I wonder who...

Do you think Ben is still liked by the contestants who already got the boot?? I noticed that Jen and Lauren Barr (who supposedly refused a rose..which I wonder why, if true.) have posted in Ambers comments on IG a few times...and it got me thinking if Ben is still viewed in a positive light by them. Like..what are their feelings post show? I'd imagine they'd be salty from being eliminated, but I just wonder if there's more to it.. Any guesses or ideas?

I dont know drama, but for sure they're gonna make Amanda the single mom storyline and we're not gonna forget that she has children, much like last season we are reminded that McKenzie was 21 and had son named Kale, like the salad.

Maybe other little drama with Becca as she's the returnee.

california90

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:16 am

I'm so tired of single parents! I blame Jason and Emily - every single parent out there saw them and was "America will fall in love with me and make me the lead too! Let me abandon my babies ASAP!"

I actually feel like the Becca returning drama won't last for that long - just the first few episodes. I don't think she's aggressive and arrogant enough to be the poop-stirrer. I feel like the casting will be very similar to Chris's season, where they have castes crazies, like Ashley's, Kelsey, Britt, etc.

(Jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:25 am

chasingpavements wrote:(All info below is speculation based on alleged information. I'm not claiming anything to be fact. IMO!)

Yeah, I thought Lauren Barr refusing a rose was interesting too! Has that happened in recent seasons? It will be interesting to see if that has to do with her not liking Ben or if it's a JJ-type move, where she has a boyfriend back home or something.

I do wonder how the girls will feel about him. If he really is smitten by one girl and has made it super obvious like Chris did with Britt earlier on, in can see the girls feeling disrespected. I can also see him not really wanting to deal with the drama, which might anger them (like when Ben f refused to even hear Emily o brien out). I'm definitely interested to see if Ben is able to keep his mr-perfect title!
I like your preface. Smiley

Regarding the bolded, I wondered about this too.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:04 am

chasingpavements wrote:I'm so tired of single parents! I blame Jason and Emily - every single parent out there saw them and was "America will fall in love with me and make me the lead too! Let me abandon my babies ASAP!"

I actually feel like the Becca returning drama won't last for that long - just the first few episodes. I don't think she's aggressive and arrogant enough to be the poop-stirrer. I feel like the casting will be very similar to Chris's season, where they have castes crazies, like Ashley's, Kelsey, Britt, etc.

(Jmo)
Out of all the girls we know of so far this season, who do you think will be the Ashley I, Ashley S, Carly, Britt, Kelsey type of people? Chris' season seemed to have more nutties than usual.. And all of those girls on his season, lasted until either epsiode 6 or epsiode 7.. And from what we've seen/heard so far on Ben's season, the girls who have made epsiode 6 and that will be in epsiode 7, seem fairly "normal" Looks can be deceiving though..

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:02 am

BlackHalo wrote:If Lauren Barr really did reject the rose because she didn't like him, that's so awkward.

I'd love it! Who said he's the guy for her?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:30 am

Hard to predict who will be the crazies. Based on what we knew preseason and even intro vid on first epi,Kelsey seemed totally normal to me. Would not have been able to peg her for the psycho she turned out to be.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:20 am

There have been seasons where at the FRC a cast person has left prior to the roses being given out. They cast were all lined up, the typical refuse rose speech was given and someone walked took that choice.
It happened Jen S.' season. 
It has happened on TB before also, I can not recall at the moment, but will work on my memory and see if I can dig it up later. (coffee). 
I think TPTB are more aware now of who might want this scenario and twist it differently by making more of an issue of someone wanting to leave prior--example Eric on MeandI's season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:There have been seasons where at the FRC a cast person has left prior to the roses being given out. They cast were all lined up, the typical refuse rose speech was given and someone walked took that choice.
It happened Jen S.' season. 
It has happened on TB before also, I can not recall at the moment, but will work on my memory and see if I can dig it up later. (coffee). 
I think TPTB are more aware now of who might want this scenario and twist it differently by making more of an issue of someone wanting to leave prior--example Eric on MeandI's season.

Who could forget Fabrice!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:45 am

https://www.google.com/search?q=frank+on+bachelorette&biw=1280&bih=666&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CBwQsARqFQoTCKeZ7cbL08gCFcYdPgodi7IB9Q
Didn't Frank reject the rose on Ali's season.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:00 am

Frank left at the beginning of his FD so didn't refuse a rose. There was someone in Jesse's season who left but can't remember if it was at the RC. I just remember her talking to him. CH used to criticise those who left without seeing if they were going to get a rose.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:04 am

Jake had someone leaving at the RC.

One season (maybe Jakes ???) they had a scene of the lead in a darkened Mansion, leaning over the railing and they showed a rose fall to the ground in the season preview. That was when a contestant made an early exit - prior to the F6.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:37 am

albean99 wrote:Frank left at the beginning of his FD so didn't refuse a rose. There was someone in Jesse's season who left but can't remember if it was at the RC. I just remember her talking to him. CH used to criticise those who left without seeing if they were going to get a rose.

Yes, she was a doctor and I think she left during the cocktail party before they were lined up. In Trista's season a guy walked out after they were lined up for the RC.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst