SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:50 am

Certainly it causes more drama for her to refuse the rose. IMO production would prefer it to happen that way for the sake of the drama. We'll find out why- but I think that someone who refuses a rose and chooses to go home early isn't feeling it for some reason- perhaps she senses Ben isn't into her at all, perhaps she wasn't into him at all. I think that she must not have cared to stay on TV- or she didn't care for tptb manipulation or want to risk a bad edit- I think many stay on if given the chance just to stay on TV.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:04 am

jcrbil wrote:Certainly it causes more drama for her to refuse the rose.  IMO production would prefer it to happen that way for the sake of the drama.  We'll find out why- but I think that someone who refuses a rose and chooses to go home early isn't feeling it for some reason- perhaps she senses Ben isn't into her at all, perhaps she wasn't into him at all.  I think that she must not have cared to stay on TV- or she didn't care for tptb manipulation or want to risk a bad edit- I think many stay on if given the chance just to stay on TV.
^ Great points. Whatever the reason, if it is indeed fact, I give her credit for following her gut and not giving in to the pressure I imagine the producers likely would have been imposing for her to stay at that early stage of filming IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:25 am

Seems we won't get anything for another couple of days. We were getting spoiled with all the spillage that was happening last weekend laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:29 am

loveactually9 wrote:Seems we won't get anything for another couple of days. We were getting spoiled with all the spillage that was happening last weekend laugh out loud
Dates don't start until tommorow, so we're in a drought now. You think people are gonna catch them filming in Warsaw? They know they're coming..so I'd imagine they're prepared to see what they can.

I just want to know who got elminated last night..!hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:06 pm

IMO there will be SM pics of them once they are in Warsaw. It's a small town, it's a big thing that TB is from Warsaw and they'll be filming. We'll have to hunt for pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:17 pm

^^Is today definitely the travel day?  Closest airport is Ft Wayne Indiana and possible airport siting's.  If they are traveling Delta (flights via Atlanta) or American (flights via Chicago) they could have arrived late afternoon or be coming in on a few more flights coming in 6-7 pm time frame.  Just my speculation based on a quick search.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:41 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Is today definitely the travel day?  Closest airport is Ft Wayne Indiana and possible airport siting's.  If they are traveling Delta (flights via Atlanta) or American (flights via Chicago) they could have arrived late afternoon or be coming in on a few more flights coming in 6-7 pm time frame.  Just my speculation based on a quick search.
All I can say is that it fits that the RC of 9-6 would of happened last night and to be honest, the next RC of 6-4 would be on oct 26, therefore, backtracking it should be a travel day today with the first date starting tomorrow.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:44 pm

^^Thanks AL.  There is one possible siting of Becca at the airport today and Leah B. is following some other cast on IG as of today -- so this could be the day.  IMO. See their respective threads.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:56 pm

Do the producers plan for more than 4 HTD in case the bachelor is uncertain or something changes in the week or 2 prior? If not, I have good reason to believe that Olivia will be getting a HTD. I realize that's not a big surprise! I don't want to get anyone in trouble, **edited**

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:10 pm

^^ oooooh could you share?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:12 pm

I'd be surprised if Emily (other twin) is still there, though I'm sure she's a sweetheart.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by heathershells10 Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Hi guys! It's my first post. I've read you all off and on for years but never really felt I had anything to add. I finally have some information I wanted to share. I'm from Indiana and my aunt travels around the state for work. She's currently in Warsaw and is staying at the Wyndham Garden Hotel there. She noticed a group of beautiful women walk in earlier this evening with a bunch of people and a camera crew. My aunt does not watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette so she had no clue what was going on. The waitress at the Beningans at the hotel told her that it was the filming of the Bachelor. Unfortunately I don't know who the 6 remaining ladies are. I'm trying to get her to get a picture for me but it looks like security was pretty tight down there. In any case, it looks like they've definitely arrived. Hopefully I have more to share if she's able to find out anything! So exciting!!

Last edited by heathershells10 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Indiana is a state not a city lol)

heathershells10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst