SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:19 pm

I just want to post my admiration to all the SM sleuthing you guys do. You are awesome.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:I just want to post my admiration to all the SM sleuthing you guys do. You are awesome.

Agreed! I could never do any of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:21 pm

loveactually9 wrote:What's her IG? I can't find it. Thanks in advance

https://instagram.com/keepbylauren/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:26 pm

bluwavz wrote:
loveactually9 wrote:What's her IG? I can't find it. Thanks in advance

https://instagram.com/keepbylauren/

It seems like her personal one is still deactivated though...couldn't it be that her business is being run by a friend/family member while she's gone and they are the ones who changed it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:28 pm

Oh sh*t. If Leah and Lauren H are gone...then I hope Emily is gone too. I'd rather Emily be gone then Becca.. So now, I hope it wasn't Becca at the airport traveling back home..

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:35 pm

I believe her profile pic and bio have changed. What's odd is that she hasn't followed anyone from the show, unless she just doesn't want to make it obvious she's eliminated.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:36 pm

I don't think it's likely that Lauren's family or friends would be running her account. Especially not a month since she's been away.. Oh dang. I REALLY want to know who's in the final 6. It really seemed like Lauren would of been one of the better matches for Ben.. Now I'm scared! I hope that garter catch proves to be true..

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:36 pm

I've secretly been rooting for Emily giggling I think the twins are gonna be sweet. I don't think she's F1 or that she'll get a HTD, but I kinda like her.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Should someone message Steveo and ask him about Lauren? Does Mr Write Know anything?
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:42 pm

megaa wrote:I've secretly been rooting for Emily giggling I think the twins are gonna be sweet. I don't think she's F1 or that she'll get a HTD, but I kinda like her.

The twins do seem sweet. And it's nothing against her. I just don't want Ben to look like a fool for keeping one of the twins for so dang long. Especially when people are already skeeved out by the whole thing. Can you imagine if she got a home town date..? Suspect "Ben, meet my mom, dad....and your ex!" OMG. I can't...duh

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:44 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I think a lot of people (including myself) jumped on it because of RJ's hunch and the fact that she seemed so perfect on paper, but unless you see them on screen, it's really hard to tell. Remember how many people thought that Andi's true final two were really Josh and Marcus and Nick was just a default? It makes a little bit more exciting for me, though!

(imo)

RJ thought it was Lauren H who he might have been smitten with. Maybe it was Olivia. Or neither.. and its #teamCalia ? Idk. Lauren H, Olivia, and Caila were my favorites/front-runners.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:48 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Should someone message Steveo and ask him about Lauren? Does Mr Write Know anything?

Steve and I have been emailing. He won't budge laugh out loud but he said he's posting tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst