SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:48 pm

california90 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I think a lot of people (including myself) jumped on it because of RJ's hunch and the fact that she seemed so perfect on paper, but unless you see them on screen, it's really hard to tell. Remember how many people thought that Andi's true final two were really Josh and Marcus and Nick was just a default? It makes a little bit more exciting for me, though!

(imo)

RJ thought it was Lauren H who he might have been smitten with. Maybe it was Olivia. Or neither.. and its #teamCalia ? Idk. Lauren H, Olivia, and Caila were my favorites/front-runners.

She did specifically say that she was guessing that it was either Olivia or Lauren H. It sounded like she was leaning towards Lauren, just because she had liked everything she had heard about her. She said that she hadn't heard anything about Caila. That's just my personal frontrunner, haha.

I'm honestly still not 100% that Lauren is eliminated. It's just her business IG that's been changed and I could see someone doing that for her, now that she's been released by RS, in order to increase her business. Once her personal IG pops up, I'll believe it.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by southern_girl Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:49 pm

I think Lauren B. has a great shot at F4 or further. No one has talked about her recently. She is beautiful. Doesn't seem to have any previous reality TV or modeling photos - which is a relief, and she is a Christian.

southern_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:50 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:It said something about being a teacher...

That was what it was. What is it now ? (sorry cannot access)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:54 pm

I may have a pre-season favorite most seasons but they're not always who I like once the show starts. Except for Becca, I'm looking forward to seeing them and their interaction with Ben.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:02 pm

Great job on the sleuthing! It all appears very logical to me.
yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:03 pm

Just because someone seems great on paper they may not be great on screen. Nor great for the lead.
Season after season there is an overwhelming love for a contestant that everyone considers perfect and then we are disappointed that the lead chose badly by eliminating them.
We just don't know. Hopefully these ladies will be entertaining enough to keep us all rooting till the end.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:Just because someone seems great on paper they may not be great on screen. Nor great for the lead.
Season after season there is an overwhelming love for a contestant that everyone considers perfect and then we are disappointed that the lead chose badly by eliminating them.
We just don't know. Hopefully these ladies will be entertaining enough to keep us all rooting till the end.

IA and that overwhelming love for a contestant is usually IMO because RS posts his opinion and makes others believe it's fact. When I sleuth I pay no attention to his opinions. This way I keep an open mind towards all contestants. It's one thing to comment on their appearance, but that alone tells me nothing about their personality.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:13 pm

eversotrue wrote:
megaa wrote:I've secretly been rooting for Emily giggling I think the twins are gonna be sweet. I don't think she's F1 or that she'll get a HTD, but I kinda like her.

The twins do seem sweet. And it's nothing against her. I just don't want Ben to look like a fool for keeping one of the twins for so dang long. Especially when people are already skeeved out by the whole thing. Can you imagine if she got a home town date..? Suspect "Ben, meet my mom, dad....and your ex!" OMG. I can't...duh

I understand. It's possible production wanted Emily around a bit longer so that the audience has a connection with her/twins come BIP time.. but I don't think Ben will look bad if they're endearing and he didn't kiss them both. Who knows laugh out loud

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:15 pm

RS really didn't post anything, good or bad, about Lauren H. He pretty much just had the same neutral summery of her that we did (teacher, side jewelry business, no connection to fame) and didn't call her a frontrunner or anything. I don't know, I think that people just liked her because she seemed perfect on paper for Ben. Sometimes that works out (Josh and Andi) and sometimes that doesn't (Ashlee and Sean, for example). It's definitely a good reminder not to get ahead of ourselves!

(all imo)

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:19 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
california90 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Yeah, I think a lot of people (including myself) jumped on it because of RJ's hunch and the fact that she seemed so perfect on paper, but unless you see them on screen, it's really hard to tell. Remember how many people thought that Andi's true final two were really Josh and Marcus and Nick was just a default? It makes a little bit more exciting for me, though!

(imo)

RJ thought it was Lauren H who he might have been smitten with. Maybe it was Olivia. Or neither.. and its #teamCalia ? Idk. Lauren H, Olivia, and Caila were my favorites/front-runners.

She did specifically say that she was guessing that it was either Olivia or Lauren H. It sounded like she was leaning towards Lauren, just because she had liked everything she had heard about her. She said that she hadn't heard anything about Caila. That's just my personal frontrunner, haha.

I'm honestly still not 100% that Lauren is eliminated. It's just her business IG that's been changed and I could see someone doing that for her, now that she's been released by RS, in order to increase her business. Once her personal IG pops up, I'll believe it.

(jmo)

There should have been a paragraph break after Olivia. RJ's blog said her guess was Lauren H or Olivia and learning towards Lauren H.

I'm just team Caila, Lauren H, and Olivia for now (pre-season). I think they'll change when the show airs.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:37 pm

heathershells10 wrote:Hi guys! It's my first post. I've read you all off and on for years but never really felt I had anything to add. I finally have some information I wanted to share. I'm from Indiana and my aunt travels around the state for work. She's currently in Warsaw and is staying at the Wyndham Garden Hotel there. She noticed a group of beautiful women walk in earlier this evening with a bunch of people and a camera crew. My aunt does not watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette so she had no clue what was going on. The waitress at the Beningans at the hotel told her that it was the filming of the Bachelor. Unfortunately I don't know who the 6 remaining ladies are. I'm trying to get her to get a picture for me but it looks like security was pretty tight down there. In any case, it looks like they've definitely arrived. Hopefully I have more to share if she's able to find out anything! So exciting!!

:Welcome  heathershells10

That is a great first post and find!  Maybe you can send the photo of the Final 9 girls taken in Bahamas to your Aunt and she may recognize a few. Also, the locals will probably start posting/tweeting a few photos hopefully.  Great job!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:44 pm

One thing I noticed with the blond in the car in epi 3 date. It does look like the same blond color as Emily. I am wondering if she in fact did get her ID in epi 3. Working on it but not getting too far too fast, will keep informed.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst