SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:28 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:I don't see how/why Ben would allow himself/producers to keep the mom, if he wasn't genuinely interested in the girl. JMO. I think he HAS to like her. The question is, just how much does he like her..?

There have been plenty of single parents that have stayed longer than needed for a variety of reasons.  Maybe she actually wants the exposure and/or fame, or maybe she's enjoying some vacation/alone/down time.  Maybe Ben generally likes her.  Maybe it's not a battle he wants to deal with TPTB on (if they want to keep her and he's ready for her to go).  IMO, the lead has to pick and choose where to stand their ground and draw the line on what to argue and stand firm on, so not to anger TPTB or make it harder on themselves (the lead) or for the F1, etc.  She could be the lesser of evils of girls to keep, etc.  Eventually, we'll know.  

For the record though...similar things have been said for single parents in the past.  Many could not imagine Deanna didn't care for Jason and that he wasn't F1 since he stayed around for so long.  Turns out Graham (who she truly wanted as F1) wanted to jump ship and finally got the go ahead to leave at F4.  So that did a mad scramble of her final 4 guys.  Jeremy had a bad FD and IMO (and she may had said something along these lines too, can't remember for sure) I don't think she wanted to hurt him further, knowing she wasn't going to choice him so she let him go at F3.  Jason was F2 and though he seemed heartbroken on tv following her letting him propose, he got over it quickly... he went out partying with the crew that night.   laugh out loud   So... its a waiting game until we know how things play out a little more to know if he truly likes her, has to keep her around, was ready to let her go, or if there's a reason TPTB want her there (interest in her as 'Ette, etc.).

This is all JMOAA.
SO this, LB82!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by kfield25 Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:30 pm

https://twitter.com/m_smalley6/status/657306107828903937
Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 <blockquote class=

kfield25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:42 pm

mindless wrote:I don't think a young guy like Ben is gonna lose much sleep over keeping a single mom around if he likes her even a bit. And it's not like the kids are fatherless or anything. Even Juan Pablo, who's a parent himself, kept Renee around until HTD's and even met her kid even though he clearly wasn't gonna pick her. It's the parent who is responsible for his/her kids, not the lead. I'm sure Ben enjoys Amanda's company to keep her around this long, but I'll be surprised if he goes to her hometown.

And Jason, a single parent, kept that single mother until f5 even though he's said there was nothing romantic there. Didn't he even meet her kid too? What was her name - Stephanie? I always remember how desperate Julia was to stay on BIP, even though her kid actually was fatherless and she had no feelings for anyone! IMO, everyone wants to make as far as possible for opportunities and they're not worried about losing another week or so without their kids.

I also swear, tptb love having the lead dumping parents after the lead meets with the kid. It was supposed to happen with Jason, happened with Renee, happened with that single mom  in Jason's season, and I wouldn't be suprised if it happened with Amanda.

(Just my cynical opinion)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:53 pm

eversotrue wrote:A comment about Caila in RS' post from today....

I can tell you caila quinn is there for her personal exposure and career. how’d she get on the show so fast after she broke up with her boyfriend in july. nothing authentic about her

Interesting...i can believe it, because I think everyone is there partly for exposure. The career part confuses me as her degree is in business and I don't know how being a reality tv star would help with that. Maybe she wants to switch into modeling? She did say in that q/a that was posted that she hates her current job and her biggest priority is money. I didn't think much of that b/c all 20-somethings working entry level positions think that, but maybe it was a clue.

One thing this show definitely teaches is not to judge a book by its cover. She looks sweet and normal, but so did Kelsey Poe.

(IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Can tell that Rs endorses Caila giggling. It does not take much to look at all the posing type photographs of her to figure that is her interest. Now I get many young girls pose excessively imo these days but hers look more than the norm.
She would be on my list of ???? For sure just based on sm pictures nothing else.

Now watch Ben pick her lolpanda

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:11 pm

Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 54 Image38

I did just find this about Caila. Looks like she took a vacation with her boyfriend May 2015. Makes you wonder!!!!

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/users/show/3948238#reviews

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:41 pm

Great Find Kraft33!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:50 pm

I want to be positive but I'm not getting a great feeling so far about this season. hmmm
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:53 pm

Caila, girlfriend... hmmm But honestly, who knows what really went down and the same can be said for the guy Olivia allegedly dumped. When was final casting done?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:55 pm

Im still staying optimistic. Like I keep saying, we don't know anything..

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:15 pm

I like Caila but I did see her say on one of her interviews she would like to be a model.  I don't think that is very unusual among the girls who are cast for this show though. How many people really go on this show looking for a husband/wife??  Just putting the real in reality TV.
Maybe production has their eye on her for the lead like they did with Ben last season.       JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:41 pm

Seabear wrote:I like Caila but I did see her say on one of her interviews she would like to be a model.  I don't think that is very unusual among the girls who are cast for this show though. How many people really go on this show looking for a husband/wife??  Just putting the real in reality TV.
Maybe production has their eye on her for the lead like they did with Ben last season.       JMO

I still don't see an half-Asian girl being eyed for the lead, unfortunately. I think she could get if she was popular enough, but I don't think she was picked early on like, say, Andi or Ben. We really don't know much about her...it's possible that she might be the "villain". I don't think that having a recent breakup (or even, breaking up to go on TV) and wanting to be a model is really that uncommon, but if it's highlighted, it could definitely make her the villain.

I still think that this will be a fun season. I just don't think it'll be Sean 2.0, like I (and maybe others) were expecting. I think it's just a very young crowd and they're probably more interested in having fun than marriage and babies. Probably more like Jesse's season.

(JMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst