SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by kraft33 Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:29 am

Kasha, agree it matches up to be Lauren. To add to what you said, the girl in the truck seems to have curls in her hair unlike Emily who seems to have her hair straight in the pics! I was going to mention that when the pics were posted that it was Emily but I was afraid I was gonna be wrong!!! Next time, I will go with my gut feeling!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:44 am

Has Lauren b had a prior 1on1 ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:00 am

nd4reality wrote:Has Lauren b had a prior 1on1 ?

That, is a good question!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:19 am

rhondam wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Has Lauren b had a prior 1on1 ?

That, is a good question!
IMO she was the blonde in the car with him during the episode 3 1-on-1, but we'll have to wait for confirmation

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:29 am

^ I thought the same but am not sure.

ETA. I was looking for that photo but could not find it. It was posted somewhere in these threads at the time can anyone please help me out? Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:47 am

rhondam wrote:^ I thought the same but am not sure.

ETA. I was looking for that photo but could not find it. It was posted somewhere in these threads at the time can anyone please help me out? Smiley

This is the comparrison of Emily and the girl in the car.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Emily_11

here's the height comparison for Emily and Lauren as well as the girl in the car in epi 3.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Lauren12

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:53 am

Thank you Auntie! I think it is a possibility that this could be Lauren Bushnell. I'm just looking at the height of her compared to Ben while sitting in the car. That said it could also be either Emily or Haylee due to the long blonde hair. All jmo.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:58 am

IMO, look at how yellowy blond the hair is versus the more natural blond. Sorry, don't know how much else to say it. But the blond in the car has the yellowy hue to it as does Emily.

Lauren is more of a "sandier" blond than yellow, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:01 am

I see what you are saying.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:41 am

Just playing Devils advocate on the anazing date, didn't some season of tb have a public date where the lead and his date (wedding dress girl) were totally into each other, there was a band in the village square and they were slow dancing / kissing ? There were lots iof off stage kisses during the date also. That girl was not f1 but ore season many on the Baird thought she was.
While Lauren imo will get a ht as this does not seem to be one of those not-sure -why -you -are -still -even -here evaluation type 1on1s, we still don't know his connection with others. Jmo.

Oh and we had a few stills leaked of Marcus and andi at this stage on a public date and they looked mighty comfy kissing and holding each other. Same during Emily's season with Arie. Those bridge stills :fanningfan if I remember.

This is not a second episode date, they have had time by now to get to the level of closeness as we have seen with other preseason ep7 public dates in other seasons. With non F1s.

It's still too early to crown f1.

However Lauren is not a matter of time girl. She could eliminate herself like sharlene at this stage or anything can happen.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:55 am

^I remember there being eye witnesses to Lindsey's date with Sean that had an outdoor concert. Many of the pics looked good but then some of the eye witnesses said it looked awkward so that was a red flag that he wasn't as in to her.

The pics of Jade and Chris last year with the football game didn't look promising at the time either whereas the pics of him with Whitney did from the mural date.

My gold standard of "public" dates where the lead and the contestant just have "it" and natural chemistry is still Catherine's HTD with Sean. They were like in their own little world and couldn't keep their hands off each other.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 87b72b10 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 86669110 5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:59 am

I agree about having to see the other dates and what goes on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst