SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:02 pm

It all seems so boring to me when you look at it. LOL A bunch of sitting around and waiting.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:04 pm

albean99 wrote:How do you see someone sitting on the right, AL? I enlarged it on my screen and can't see a thing.

Me either. Maybe, she's not in that shot?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:29 pm

Beagle wrote:
DebutAlbum wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I am curious if Becca gets another 1on1 date in ep7.
Sadly other than Becca and the as yet unidentified blonde we have no information on any other 1on1 dates right now. scmiiw.

How many 1on1 dates are usually in ep 7?

According to RS, there are only 3 dates in episode 7 this season. Tonight, tomorrow and Sunday.

This is his schedule list for reference.

Fri. Oct. 23rd – date
Sat. Oct. 24th – date
Sun. Oct. 25th – date
Mon. Oct. 26th – Rose ceremony

Tues. Oct. 27th – travel
Wed. Oct. 28th – Hometown date #1
Thurs. Oct. 29th – travel
Fri. Oct. 30th – Hometown date #2
Sat. Oct. 31st – travel
Sun. Nov. 1st – Hometown date #3
Mon. Nov. 2nd – travel
Tues. Nov. 3rd – Hometown date #4
Wed. Nov. 4th – Rose ceremony
Thurs. Nov. 5th – travel to overnight location
Fri. Nov. 6th – travel
Sat. Nov. 7th – Overnight date #1
Sun. Nov. 8th – off day
Mon. Nov. 9th – Overnight date #2
Tues. Nov. 10th – off day
Wed. Nov. 11th – Overnight date #3
Thurs. Nov. 12th – Rose ceremony
Fri. Nov. 13th – Girl #1 meets Ben’s parents
Sat. Nov. 14th – Girl #2 meets Ben’s parents
Sun. Nov. 15th – Ben’s last date w/ Girl #1
Mon. Nov. 16th – Ben’s last date w/ Girl #2
Tues. Nov. 17th – off day
Wed. Nov. 18th – Final Rose Ceremony

Source:RS

Regarding the hilited above; I would think that somewhere in there might be a GD, with the rose recipient being guaranteed a HTD.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:39 pm

I don't think anyone is where the arrow for Jojo is. If you look closely, there is a girl sitting in front of who the arrow says is Amanda. Thinking that is Jojo

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Image41

Last edited by kraft33 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:45 pm

For all who know statistic of the Bachelor "steps"... is the episode #3 - 1:1 date still considered to be "reserved" for the F1? (like #5 for the Bette)- Has it been revealed yet who got the SD in that episode?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:52 pm

Well, if the exception proves the rule...maybe? Catherine's 1st one on one was Episode 6 of Sean's season, I believe.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:12 pm

Here's some stats on F1's first individual dates.

F1 dates:

Bachelor

15.           epi 3
16            epi 2
17            epi 6
18            epi 5
19            epi 3

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:29 pm

kraft33 wrote:I don't think anyone is where the arrow for Jojo is. If you look closely, there is a girl sitting in front of who the arrow says is Amanda. Thinking that is Jojo

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Image41
You may be right kraft.  I enlarged it right now and I think I do see someone sitting there.  Sorry for the misdirection there.  Here's another named one:

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Winona11

http://websta.me/n/villageatwinona

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:22 am

Here is Emily during day portion in white sweater.Lauren is in beige sweater. Both are on far right next to each other.
5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 6
A couple hours later in day. Again all girls together. 
5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Winona11
Here is the video posted later where viewers came away with the 1:1 being Emily. 
https://twitter.com/miller_tu/status/657662930205429760

So it was a very likely mistake.

If you freeze frame the video, you can see the girl coming out of the truck, the top of her head comes up to Ben's chin. So it looks like the girl coming out of the truck is Lauren height wise. 

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Height

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 CSC08EPUEAAx9YT

It looks like the girl from truck video matches up to Lauren B. Her height takes her right up to Ben's chin.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:24 am

Nice job Kasha. Here's a closer look.

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Captur22

From page 11

5 - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 CSC08EPUEAAx9YT

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:25 am

Thanks, Kasha. I really thought it was Emily because of the white sweater. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:29 am

It was an easy mistake. 
And it shows why sleuthing is so important vs blindly accepting spoilers. 
 The spoiler was taken at face value. Had we simply had the video and no name attached what would we have examined first? Clothes and height. 
Height clearly makes it appear to be Lauren and not shorter Emily.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst