SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:45 pm

Posting in the general thread since the man does not have his own, I've been watching a few videos of Ben and just want to fan girl a little. He is just he cutest ever. Not the type of lead that will be all biceps all season but just adorable. :inlove

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:38 pm

The man does not have his own?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:21 am

OK, here are some random thoughts of mine, based upon not much more than a 'hunch' and pieces of the puzzle that I've come across here. &there.. Call it fanfiction, if it makes it easier and /or more p.c.:

*So, its been said that Amanda had her htd yesterday  in Laguna Beach , which I understand to be a part of/near San Diego -Becky's current home town
**Becky & Ashley I were photographed together at some Halloween event , said to have taken place in LA @the los Angeles haunted hayride

*Ashley's most recent twitter post clocks her as being in west Hollywood & San Diego

*Becky lives in San Diego, although her latest tweets bear no geotags

*in becks latest tweet , she claims to be in the back of a van

* since we have had virtually zero sightings of remaining contestants since Sunday, might it not be plausible to assume that the girls are ALL TRAVELING via van, limo or other type of lan[size=108]d traveling vehicle?*[/size]

**And, if so, would that mean that ALL remaining contestants traveled together , by land, to Amanda's htd in Laguna?

*along this line of reasoning, I feel that it just may be possible that becky is ,indeed, still on the show
[size=108]*maybe its no coincidence that Ashley I is spotted w beccs atvsome random event, just like last season where she 'just so happened' to be in the audience w Nick viall during Caitlin's group date.[/size]
 In summary: Amanda, Becky, asley II have all been allegedly spotted in the same general area during the same time frame. Hmmm..  What do you all think of that??

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:33 am

^ no

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:45 am

Hollywood, Laguna Beach and San Diego are not really very close to each other.  They are all in Southern California but are each in a different County (LA, Orange, SD) and a couple or much more depending on traffic hours drive from each other.  I live in this area and know it well.

Becca and Ashley I are friends.  IMO Becca has been eliminated.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:39 am

nd4reality wrote:Posting in the general thread since the man does not have his own, I've been watching a few videos of Ben and just want to fan girl  a little. He is just he cutest ever. Not the type of lead that will be all biceps all season but just adorable. :inlove
He really is and if those caps with Lauren are any indication, Ben in love/infatuation is going to be the cutest Ben iteration of Ben ever. I hope he doesn't screw up too badly as the lead now laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:43 am

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Posting in the general thread since the man does not have his own, I've been watching a few videos of Ben and just want to fan girl  a little. He is just he cutest ever. Not the type of lead that will be all biceps all season but just adorable. :inlove
He really is and if those caps with Lauren are any indication, Ben in love/infatuation is going to be the cutest Ben iteration of Ben ever. I hope he doesn't screw up too badly as the lead now laugh out loud

Yeah but every lead screws it up in some way or the other. Putting a tiny blemish on the season overall

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:53 am

Well, if he HAS done a bit of damage as the lead by being uber obvious about his feelings towards Lauren per caps and RS. Hopefully the production caught wind of IT getting out in the public, and told him he really needs to be believable and put some damn work in with the other girls. Luckily, there's on 3 left. So there's few girls and enough time to really kick it into gear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:58 am

eversotrue wrote:Well, if he HAS done a bit of damage as the lead by being uber obvious about his feelings towards Lauren per caps and RS. Hopefully the production caught wind of IT getting out in the public, and told him he really needs to be believable and put some damn work in with the other girls. Luckily, there's on 3 left. So there's few girls and enough time to really kick it into gear.
I assume they've already arranged for him to have some sort of magical epiphany with one girl after seeing her with her family on HTDs, where he'll realize how well he could fit into her life/family and could see her as someone who he could marry, etc, so they can have a somewhat believable F2. And since Joelle is apparently being groomed for the Bachelorette and Amanda is a single mother (who he'd get backlash over if he took her to F2), well, that just leaves Caila as the only one who can fill this role.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:23 am

I could see Joelle going to f2 instead. I know that the bachelorette usually isn't f2, but I think they could make it work if need be. For example, they really wanted Chantal to do it. It would probably just be a case of moving filming back a week. For some reason, I think Joelle would have the second best chemistry with Ben.

I think that caila probably was a default f4, since she and Becca were the only two who didn't get any 1-on-1 time in Indiana. That makes me think that Ben has the least connection/chemistry with her, which might make her f2 position a bit unbelievable. I could also see f2 being Amanda, especially if the show wanted to sell her as jason 2.0/the next bachelorette.

Basically, the only thing that would surprise me now was if Lauren didn't end up as f1, either because she left or if Ben picked someone else. The f2-f4 order seems like it can go pretty much any way. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:28 am

Even if he doesn't have chemistry with any of the remaining girls, I'm sure that TPTB are now forcing him to make some. So, I'm sure that'll help along with the magical editing of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:30 am

Well there were only 3 1-on-1's in episode 7 and one was occupied by the "getting dumped" storyline(Emily). We also have to take into account who got the last episode GDR and dates. If Caila had any of that, she probably wouldn't get anything this episode. I'd like to think Ben wanted her in his F4 over Becca and that's why she's there. Not just by "default". JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst