SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:42 am

^^thats a good point. I guess it's hard to really know until you see their interaction on-screen. Caila seems the most interesting to me, so I hope that she isn't a default! Jmo.

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:59 am

nothatgirl wrote:^^thats a good point. I guess it's hard to really know until you see their interaction on-screen. Caila seems the most interesting to me, so I hope that she isn't a default! Jmo.
I agree and am hoping some pics leak from JoJo and Caila's HTD. I think it is likely Caila got her first 1--on-1 or second 1-on-1 in episode 6 so she wouldn't have those individual dates in episode 7.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:41 am

Would everyone in the top 9 (epsiode 6) have gotten at least one 1on1? Has that been the case in usual seasons? Cause if there's on girl who doesn't usually get a 1on1, then I'm good with it being Leah. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:45 am

There are quite a few times that the f1 has not gotten a one on one in Ep7. It has more to do with the rotation than it does with who the lead likes best.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Aunties_Love has excellent stats posted.

The only recent season where the F1 did not get the ep 7 (pre HTD) 1on is Seans where Catherine also got only one 1on1 date prior to HTs.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:41 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:32 pm

IF Ben only wants Laruen, it will make sense to me that he takes the one who has least connection to f2 to reduce the amount of heartbreak. I really really hope he eliminates Amanda after seeing her two young kids and realizes they need mommy so Amanda leaves at f4. Caila seems to have a lovely family so like someone posted up thread he possibly could have a sudden epiphany to see hiw well he can fit into her family and take Caila to f2. Don't underestimate the power of editing! If they make Caila likable, I am sure enough casual viewers will root for her.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:51 pm

I wonder how they are going to hide this in editing, if even the other girls can tell he's gonna choose Lauren
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:54 pm

^^ it has happened before where the lead is a goner for one girl from early on. 2 seasons that come to mind are Ben F and Brad 2.0

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:58 pm

Ashley H too.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:59 pm

I wonder if there's anyone left who Ben even likes second best? Or if he just feels pretty much the same about the rest of the women except Lauren?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:00 pm

loveactually9 wrote:^^ it has happened before where the lead is a goner for one girl from early on. 2 seasons that come to mind are Ben F and Brad 2.0

In fact in older seasons where there were no spoilers, the editing had almost everyone confused right till the end.

That is what they are particularly good at.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst