SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think post filming the true colours come out. There are those like Cupcake, and Jared who are hot items and are invited to various events. They graciously accept and are not in your face.

Others, even leads, CS to name a few just won't go away and will do whatever it takes to stay relevant. Even though they aren't.

I was enjoying my Sunday coffee catching up on posts streaming my local AM radio, and who comes on being interviewed? Chris Soules. I have no idea when that was done but the jist of it was, he'll always be a farmer. He farms with his Mom and Dad and maybe one other employee. He's not in it for fame, and that was never his intention. Huh uh.

Cupcake & Jared.....2 of my all time favorites!! :inlove They are 2 class act guys. I do think Ben is in the same category as them, we will see soon enough.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I think post filming the true colours come out. There are those like Cupcake, and Jared who are hot items and are invited to various events. They graciously accept and are not in your face.

Others, even leads, CS to name a few just won't go away and will do whatever it takes to stay relevant. Even though they aren't.

I was enjoying my Sunday coffee catching up on posts streaming my local AM radio, and who comes on being interviewed? Chris Soules. I have no idea when that was done but the jist of it was, he'll always be a farmer. He farms with his Mom and Dad and maybe one other employee. He's not in it for fame, and that was never his intention. Huh uh.

Cupcake & Jared.....2 of my all time favorites!!  :inlove   They are 2 class act guys. I do think Ben is in the same category as them, we will see soon enough.
I think they're all 3 class act guys. But if Cupcake and Jared were in Ben's position (the lead), I'm sure they'd make mistakes too. Being the lead is not easy.. Plus, Jared kind of made me face palm and not see him as this special snowflake when he basically called Clare old to her face. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:51 pm

I would be totally fine if cupcake were the lead ! Really like him and Ben.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:52 pm

I've been following the bachelor franchise since Jake's season and this one will be a completely different experience for me since Ben H is the only bachelor I've actually been attracted to and would totally date in real life. So I'm really curious if I'll be more invested in the love story / relationships than normally. (I basically fast-forwarded trough 70% of Chris S' season) Anyway, can't wait till January!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:58 pm

starwelcome yana_bach

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:43 pm

Welcome yana_bach!

welcomebanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:22 pm

Thanks, guys!
I'm looking forward to discussing / sleuthing / spoiling fun Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by runrgrl14 Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Just a random thought, but IMO it seemed over done when Ben and Lauren B had their 1 on 1 date in Warsaw. Maybe done to play up the crowd and audience.

runrgrl14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:56 pm

runrgrl14 wrote:Just a random thought, but IMO it seemed over done when Ben and Lauren B had their 1 on 1 date in Warsaw.  Maybe done to play up the crowd and audience.  
What was over done exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Californiaqueen Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:59 pm

yana_bach wrote:I've been following the bachelor franchise since Jake's season and this one will be a completely different experience for me since Ben H is the only bachelor I've actually been attracted to and would totally date in real life. So I'm really curious if I'll be more invested in the love story / relationships than normally. (I basically fast-forwarded trough 70% of Chris S' season) Anyway, can't wait till January!

Started at Ali's season, but same about Ben being the first Bachelor I was into! I even considered applying for a millisecond. Will definitely be fun to watch a season where I actually buy that this is a man worth getting jealous over. I just found it so hard to believe that lots of women would be fighting to be with a personality as dull as Chris'.
Californiaqueen
Californiaqueen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:32 am

Fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 74 CT-vpvVWsAEqvyb
Makenzie Belcher ‏@Mak_Rhea11
Could he be more Perfect?!

Let's see how perfect he is gonna be :gotcha:

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:01 pm

Do we want to play any guesses based on RS's tweets?

Who "won" the first group date of the season?
Who "won" the second group date?
What famous athletes participated in the show?
What's the movie tie-in this season?
Who got the hot air balloon date?
Who was on the 2-on-1?
What'd Ben & Amanda do b4 the carnival?
Who got 2 group date roses?
Who's the "crazy" one?
The "I'm not here to make friends" girl?
What 5 girls left before rose ceremonies?
What parent got involved?
Which date did Chris Harrison plan?
What does Teen Mom have to do w this season?
What happened 2 the twins?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
Mirzam
Maddy
mysthelma
Dog&pheonix
Amethyst