SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Kayne Buik - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Kayne Buik - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Kayne Buik - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:47 am

He's my pre-season favourite.  yes Hopefully it works out for him like it did for Matilda, who was my other pre-season pick  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Kayne Buik - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Kayne Buik - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:56 am

AmyB wrote:He's my pre-season favourite.  yes Hopefully it works out for him like it did for Matilda, who was my other pre-season pick  Hugesmile
He's mine too. Crossing fingers and holding thumbs it works out for him. bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:14 pm

I am not sure if this public photo was from the day it was posted (July 5) or from another time.
Kayne is in the photo though so according to the date being July 5th it is likely then that if he was back with his family at that time that he is not F1.

I am not sure though about swimming in Perth/Mandurah area during July 5th when the temps are low?
I would think it would be winter time so not much swimming, but who knows?

question Anyone from that area or Australia that could give some more info whether swimming is something one does when the weather is 10-18 degrees Celcius/Centigrade (so around 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit).

The Bachelorette Australia - Kayne Buik - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 11427401_648164805318471_5258154647961716247_o
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=648164805318471&set=a.143588579109432.30486.100003748729277&type=1&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:59 am

^ For the above. Got confirmation from @Noclue that could be swimming in July in Perth. https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3148p312-bachelor-australia-season-3-heather-maltman-thread-2#862056

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:02 am

Kayne in Melbourne this weekend (Yellowglen Terrace at Flemington Racecourse) which Bach Aussie Sam Wood was at as well.
Photos of him with Kieren and Michael also there in attendance.
He's a good looking guy... much more so than the bios/promos have shown.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:55 am

Hanging at the racecourse with other contestants is probably a sign he is not F1 as well IMO. Only because most of these F1s tend to stay under the radar for the most part. I hope if he is not F1 that he gets a chance at next bachie if they start recycling next season.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:16 pm

^ IA. Don't see it as F1 either. Not sure about next Bach either. They seem to be promoting Michael who was a potential lead candidate for Blake's season as well as Richie. Kayne is still young, 25/26 so not sure they'd start with having young lead's but it is possible if recycling is the in thing.

For Kayne, I think he may go far and be an early favorite but my eye is on Sasha and Dave B. Sasha seems very quiet on SM too. I am undecided on Sasha. Not who I thought Sam would be into so will be interesting to watch since she seems taken with him. Maybe first rose material.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:37 pm

Just watched the behind the scenes clip that was posted and oh my goodness Kaynes voice is so sexy! Deep, rumbly and a little husky! Hope it's not just the clip and he doesn't have a pee wee Herman voice on the show!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:42 pm

That's his voice. On his IG you can hear him talking in a video and on his snapchat too. He's my fave @katiebelle :cutesmile!:

When he put the rose in between his teeth? Yes, please. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:That's his voice. On his IG you can hear him talking in a video and on his snapchat too. He's my fave @katiebelle :cutesmile!:

When he put the rose in between his teeth? Yes, please. giggling

Yes! Yummy yummy yummy- nothing like a man with a sexy voice! Probably why I still think Sean Connery is a bit of all right.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:30 am

Kayne is not getting much air time so far. I really like the look of him and he comes across as a genuine guy (when we do see him!). Hoping he goes far.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:31 am

I don't think he does. Having watched, I do think he is a really genuine guy. All the guys now seem really nice. But I think Kayne is a bit too young for Sam. Not that he is immature but I think she is looking for a more settled guy a la Sasha, Richie, Dave, etc..
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Kayne Buik - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
robinvi
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: