SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:28 pm

I prefer him to Sasha, too.
Hopefully he is not F2 and gets his heart broken.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I prefer him to Sasha, too.
Hopefully he is not F2 and gets his heart broken.

Unless it means he will then be the next Bachelor The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 2498057887
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Haha. That's true. I think they just may recycle someone from this season if they don't have someone else in mind before then. Filming for the next Bach Aussie Season 4 starts in March 2016 so there is plenty of time.

I am thinking they may be pushing Michael and/or Alex for next lead. I would rather see one of the other guys though, and so far am liking Richie. Alex isn't too bad, although not my type he seems nice.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:25 pm

He's my fav so far PINKHEART

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:29 am

Richie is definitely my fave. If he is not F1 he needs to be next lead.
#TeamRichie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:48 am

For those that may not be able to see (and b/c they delete all this so quickly)
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-1/20-questions-with-richie
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 771da014d02676d538da4a10cb59faa3
Richie's answers to 20 questions:
Lover or fighter? = I'm a lover of fighters
Sports cars or motorbikes = Motorbikes, for sure
Boxers or briefs? = Uh, I'll go briefs
No electricity or no water? = No electricity
If you had to date a Disney character, who'd it be? = Jasmine of Aladdin
Do you have any secret talents? = Not really
None? = Uh, hmm.. look, I can breakdance
Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea? = Iggy for sure. "First things first, I'm Bruce Willis".
If you won the lottery, what would you buy first? = I'd pay off my family's mortgage
Dream dinner party guest? = Bruce Willis
What's your star sign? = I'm an Aries and a Taurus
Are you an early riser or a night owl = Both
Which actor would you choose to get to play you in a movie? = Ryan Reynolds
Dream music concert? = I'd probably say Woodstock
Prefer to go out or stay in? = I like to stay in
What's your favourite app at the moment? = I don't really have a favourite app.
What movie (can you watch again and again?) = Fight Club
Tell us your top 3 songs? = Chet Faker "Lover"?, Dan Sultan "Southern Sun" and Blink 182 "Dammit"
Puppies or kittens? = Puppies
Favourite smell? = Vanilla
Do you prefer the town or the country? = Definitely the country
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:34 am

mhhh, I see, Perth guy (maybe someone would wish him to be the Bachelor) ... so far so good from what I read around ... he is well received. So you all like him?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:55 am

He is really nice. Such a genuine guy. He has a great sense of humour and while he looks like he would be a smooth kind of guy he is a bit dorky and really is just fun and seems like a very caring guy. I especially loved how he noticed Sam was cold and asked about her well-being upon meeting her out the limo. He strikes me as the kind of guy who would make a girl his world and build his world around her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:17 am

I'm reading there was some "joking" on his expense regarding "cool bananas" ... I guess that would go along "dude/bachie" that Heather was going with ... I can't watch it yet. Heather commented on the guy with the long hair (some named him the Heather of The Bette), calling him "Harry Potter" (I've never watched HP so I don't understand the reference), but as much as I fall for the guys with some "special hair" he doesn't strike me as someone with very cool hairdo, and I prefer "golden locks" and more "quick and ready" guy, easier to get messy with.

I've only seen the preview and Richy appears in many scenes but they seem to be all from the same date (skiing) and some "hot tub" (what happened with Snezana's hot tub scene ... I hear it was never shown?) ... so I don't know what to make out of this... what are his chances?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:20 am

There are more s/caps posted. Also one where he is sitting on a couch.

I think he goes far. He also had an intro video and was the last guy in but had a longer M&G and he did VO when he got out the limo and he was speaking in past tense. Snez did the same thing.

I definitely think he is in F4, but not sure where he falls from there. Thinking anything from F3-F1, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:48 am

Tweets about Richie from Osher and TBette AU account:

@oshergunsberg 10m10 minutes ago
Richie sounds like living rooms all around Australia.

‏@oshergunsberg 32m32 minutes ago
Richie, dropping the line before he leaps?
#prostrength

@BacheloretteAU  34m34 minutes ago
Who else is ab-solutely loving Richie?
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CPqRXzUUwAAQ5k8.mp4

‏@oshergunsberg Sep 23
Aww Richie.

Oh you.

#bacheloretteAU

@BacheloretteAU Sep 23
Well, helloo Richie!! #BacheloretteAU
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CPlBUyqUwAAuBMB.mp4
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:32 am

Sorry Richie - but you prefer briefs. It would never work between us. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine